Monster does have a trapTranslation brought for you by Erinyes Inc. (ability to translate any language into gif)![]()

I think it's Johan.. xD
Monster does have a trapTranslation brought for you by Erinyes Inc. (ability to translate any language into gif)![]()

Low blow, daughter, low blow Ç_ÇIsn't Nana on hiatus since.... 2008 or 2009 (near 10 years ?)People are constantly bashing togashi for hiatuses but everyone is fine with waiting so much for nana, vagabond is also on hiatus since 4 years i think. yare yare
![]()
You gotta admit when you put it like that it does sound kinda boring doesn't it?+ just an average human, with no power except being a great doc which is totally irrelevant in a fictional world ( + no tentacles)
![]()
= a bit overrated manga/anime
yep he's cross-dressingMonster does have a trap
![]()
I think it's Johan.. xD
but......Low blow, daughter, low blow Ç_Ç

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
actually i have never seen any fate animes nor read anything about it, so i definitelly can't tell, i may love it if i i watch it who knows.You gotta admit when you put it like that it does sound kinda boring doesn't it?![]()
Not saying it's not good. Just that mileage varies with a psychological drama about a theoretical question that's been asked and explored like a thousand times in just about every other storytelling medium in some form or other. Say what you will about Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. You don't find that anywhere else.

Oh true. I'll blame my brainfade there on being violently ill just now and try not to make stupid mistakes in this Manga WarYou're defo thinking too highly of my chances of creating sets for people considering I'll be the host '-' That's a new level of cheating even for a brazilian.

I'm waiting for the day it comes back andLow blow, daughter, low blow Ç_Ç


@Erinyes
Heresy. Lolis are the best.
The last chapters got me so depressed I'll need some guts to pick it up when/if it comes backI'm waiting for the day it comes back and
Hachi ends up with Nobu
Although, I have a feeling it may not happen

Pfffft, no.@Erinyes
Heresy. Lolis are the best.
What if you are a Loli with a rack?Pfffft, no.
You either have a rack or have a mature elegance to you. No Lolis

You called FMA a bad Manga. You shouldn't argue about what is good taste and what is not.Pfffft, no.
You either have a rack or have a mature elegance to you. No Lolis

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hestia agrees.What if you are a Loli with a rack?![]()
Hestia Demon. You get Hestia.What if you are a Loli with a rack?![]()
Your avatar is a prostitot version if Edward ElrickYou called FMA a bad Manga. You shouldn't argue about what is good taste and what is not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hestia agrees.
FMA FTW ! 
>HestiaYou called FMA a bad Manga. You shouldn't argue about what is good taste and what is not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hestia agrees.
Wow, Econ. You hate everything.>Hestia
You mean that girl from one of the worst animes I've seen in my life? I find your argument invalid.
In regards to the FMA thing, same.>Hestia
You mean that girl from one of the worst animes I've seen in my life? I find your argument invalid.
I don't think you could. Econ's fully encrusted with salt. We may need to break out some heavier equipment to get through that and reawaken the love within his heart.I could cut the salt in here with a knife.