Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
+ just an average human, with no power except being a great doc which is totally irrelevant in a fictional world ( + no tentacles)


= a bit overrated manga/anime
You gotta admit when you put it like that it does sound kinda boring doesn't it?


Not saying it's not good. Just that mileage varies with a psychological drama about a theoretical question that's been asked and explored like a thousand times in just about every other storytelling medium in some form or other. Say what you will about Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. You don't find that anywhere else.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,137
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Monster does have a trap :zomg



I think it's Johan.. xD
yep he's cross-dressing


Low blow, daughter, low blow Ç_Ç
but...... :biblethump


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You gotta admit when you put it like that it does sound kinda boring doesn't it?


Not saying it's not good. Just that mileage varies with a psychological drama about a theoretical question that's been asked and explored like a thousand times in just about every other storytelling medium in some form or other. Say what you will about Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. You don't find that anywhere else.
actually i have never seen any fate animes nor read anything about it, so i definitelly can't tell, i may love it if i i watch it who knows.
tastes are purely subjective im not blaming you or anyone I was just joking around :)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You're defo thinking too highly of my chances of creating sets for people considering I'll be the host '-' That's a new level of cheating even for a brazilian.
Oh true. I'll blame my brainfade there on being violently ill just now and try not to make stupid mistakes in this Manga War :heh
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Low blow, daughter, low blow Ç_Ç
I'm waiting for the day it comes back and
Hachi ends up with Nobu :squee

Although, I have a feeling it may not happen :sad
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pfffft, no.

You either have a rack or have a mature elegance to you. No Lolis
You called FMA a bad Manga. You shouldn't argue about what is good taste and what is not.
:pjsalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What if you are a Loli with a rack? :hmm
Hestia agrees.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You called FMA a bad Manga. You shouldn't argue about what is good taste and what is not.
:pjsalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hestia agrees.
Your avatar is a prostitot version if Edward Elrick :D FMA FTW ! :)
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
You called FMA a bad Manga. You shouldn't argue about what is good taste and what is not.
:pjsalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hestia agrees.
>Hestia

You mean that girl from one of the worst animes I've seen in my life? I find your argument invalid.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
>Hestia

You mean that girl from one of the worst animes I've seen in my life? I find your argument invalid.
Wow, Econ. You hate everything.

You hate lolis. You hate FMA. You hate Danmachi. Is there no joy in your heart?

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I could cut the salt in here with a knife.
I don't think you could. Econ's fully encrusted with salt. We may need to break out some heavier equipment to get through that and reawaken the love within his heart.

But don't worry we will.

 
Top