- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Tell me!
You will never know
A very special thing 
Tell me!
You will never know
Nana.I'll try...![]()

You really do^That reminds me I need to watch that series.
That reminds me, some people recommend to watch Index/Railgun together. Like Index Season 1 -> Railgun Season 1 -> Index Season 2 -> Railgun Season 2. I watched the whole of Index and then Railgun, but considering that Index and Railgun have the same timeline (though Railgun does have it's own events as well) but focus on different characters it's really up to what one prefers. Just saying so you can choose what you prefer : )uh some collab game with some robots, as you can see... it made the news some months ago, but forgot what it was all about.Just... Why? What is that even supposed to be?

Clearly the best 2D girl ever created. (Right in front of Shana of course.)
O-V-A Desu.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hah good old times. We sure are able to create good versions of japanese opening songs.
Really well done, the video and the music together really gave me chills at times... good old nostalgia
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Never before have I seen so much garbage and wasted opportunities in one game.uh some collab game with some robots, as you can see... it made the news some months ago, but forgot what it was all about.
Well not every day, but yeahI take my sweet time as well.Thing is we chat every day anyway... So I simply forget.
We should never stop dreaming. Catgirls will bring world peace. After they brutally murdered every single PETA member of course.
Here I thought you would cuddle with it.
Well my shopping list for Japan (whenever that happens) is somewhat set. More stuff to hide in plain view. :3
I need great music to follow a game. Which of course doesn't mean that I endure every shitty game just because the music is great. You could slap EMIYA on FF13 and it would still be horrible.
Both... Kinda...![]()
I have the same problem xD
It isn't a problem. More like a blessed opportunity to live in this time and age of online communities. MH saiko!Well not every day, but yeahI have the same problem xD
That's a nice dream, but sadly reality tell me we won't see it happen in our lifetime.
Cuddling with a Naruto doll...? No that would feel really really weird xD
It will grow even more anyway, there can never be enough stuff to hide :3
Okay okay, I think we've discussed this to the death by now, to each his own
Uhm, the amount of weirdness on this world is insanely high anyway, you just gotta learn to accept it : D

I didn't get it yesterday. It arrived few minutes ago.How far are you in Blue Reflection? I'm at the part where Hinako meets the twins.


You really want me gone from reality, huh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gimme that Rem, Ram, Megumin and Sinon!Almost forgot about this:
![]()
I thought you would like it, my mentor and master.![]()

I do. A lot. But I am pretty sure that I would never leave ever again.I just thought you would like it ^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just a reference to Doki Doki Literature Club. An Indie VN which caused me to be scared of my PC.Where is your thread title coming from?![]()
I'm sorry. As an apology I'll remind you that Eiyu*Senki is coming out on PC.Stop it... It made my Insomnia even worse.