Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Okay .. '-'
Just type "Hahri's Lumpy Boardhouse :sky2
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^That reminds me I need to watch that series.
You really do :nod That reminds me, some people recommend to watch Index/Railgun together. Like Index Season 1 -> Railgun Season 1 -> Index Season 2 -> Railgun Season 2. I watched the whole of Index and then Railgun, but considering that Index and Railgun have the same timeline (though Railgun does have it's own events as well) but focus on different characters it's really up to what one prefers. Just saying so you can choose what you prefer : )

Just... Why? What is that even supposed to be?
uh some collab game with some robots, as you can see... it made the news some months ago, but forgot what it was all about.

But hey, they will announce Season 3 soon, you will see :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
​

O-V-A Desu. :hurr
Clearly the best 2D girl ever created. (Right in front of Shana of course.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Really well done, the video and the music together really gave me chills at times... good old nostalgia
Hah good old times. We sure are able to create good versions of japanese opening songs.
Combined with great visuals. Naisu desu ne~
--- Double Post Merged, ---
uh some collab game with some robots, as you can see... it made the news some months ago, but forgot what it was all about.
Never before have I seen so much garbage and wasted opportunities in one game.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I take my sweet time as well. :kappa Thing is we chat every day anyway... So I simply forget. :XD

We should never stop dreaming. Catgirls will bring world peace. After they brutally murdered every single PETA member of course.

Here I thought you would cuddle with it.
Well my shopping list for Japan (whenever that happens) is somewhat set. More stuff to hide in plain view. :3

I need great music to follow a game. Which of course doesn't mean that I endure every shitty game just because the music is great. You could slap EMIYA on FF13 and it would still be horrible.

Both... Kinda... :XD
Well not every day, but yeah :kappa I have the same problem xD

That's a nice dream, but sadly reality tell me we won't see it happen in our lifetime.

Cuddling with a Naruto doll...? No that would feel really really weird xD
It will grow even more anyway, there can never be enough stuff to hide :3

Okay okay, I think we've discussed this to the death by now, to each his own ;)

Uhm, the amount of weirdness on this world is insanely high anyway, you just gotta learn to accept it : D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well not every day, but yeah :kappa I have the same problem xD

That's a nice dream, but sadly reality tell me we won't see it happen in our lifetime.

Cuddling with a Naruto doll...? No that would feel really really weird xD
It will grow even more anyway, there can never be enough stuff to hide :3

Okay okay, I think we've discussed this to the death by now, to each his own ;)

Uhm, the amount of weirdness on this world is insanely high anyway, you just gotta learn to accept it : D
It isn't a problem. More like a blessed opportunity to live in this time and age of online communities. MH saiko! :arf

We rather see the world burn, yes. So Japan needs to prevent WW III by creating cat girls for domestic ownership. There is literally no other way.

Damn. Should have gone for Hinata.
Well yes. But the budget doesn't. That's the problem. x'D

I prefer the world as one big orb of insanity.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a PSA for you Sky. Check out the webcomic 4 Cut Hero.

You have my personal guarantee you will love it beyond anything you can imagine. I don't think you'll love this comic. I know it. It's like it was actually made for you.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How far are you in Blue Reflection? I'm at the part where Hinako meets the twins.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Almost forgot about this:


I thought you would like it, my mentor and master. :kappa
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Looks like you can now preorder the VR Rem game now. Dunno if you can download it, but I did find this on the website
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like you can now preorder the VR Rem game now. Dunno if you can download it, but I did find this on the website
You really want me gone from reality, huh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Almost forgot about this:


I thought you would like it, my mentor and master. :kappa
Gimme that Rem, Ram, Megumin and Sinon!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just thought you would like it ^^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just thought you would like it ^^
I do. A lot. But I am pretty sure that I would never leave ever again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where is your thread title coming from? :notsure
Just a reference to Doki Doki Literature Club. An Indie VN which caused me to be scared of my PC.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's funny how everybody that hears how kinda of disturbing that game is doesn't 100% believe it because the screenshots looks so sweet.

It is not what it looks like though... not at all.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Top