- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I wonder if Hungry Marie killed the "I hope Tamura comes back" meme we get every serialization roundI wonder if Tamura is done with WSJ, or even Jump.
I was one of those people and I can honestly say it killed my excitement for his future works
if I hear he's coming back with a new work I'll still read it, but treat it as every other new manga with no hype
when did the plot of any new manga leak before its serialization? we know 1 is about pingpong and the other is a fantasy/battle thanks to its oneshotAny new info about Fulldrive and Golem Hearts?
It's surprising there hasn't still be any small info about these mangas plots
heck last serialization round we knew nothing about Shoodan and Cross Account, people were fighting over whether Akira was a boy or a girl
the round before that people were swearing Dr.Stone is a battle manga
but for how long?Sumo is the only one of the unfantastic 4 that remains...
Last edited:
