Last edited by a moderator:
Justice isn't my card, its an example. I made sure to replace it before I posted. Though you have good skills at noticing stuff, might come in handy.Idk if you just revealed your card, but just in case, it's forbidden to share hosts PMs, Monkey.
Thought about alerting you (and Arjuna) so we don't have future accidents xD
I doubt either of our hosts is much of a tarot card believer and that they'd study all the 20 positive and 20 negative effects and assign things that way... No way man.Aside from the random hypothesis, which considering this is TG I don´t think is the case, my main bet is that if our playstyle incorporates the positive aspects of the Card we got, we will have positive karma, and the same for the negative aspects.
From the site that was sent before, here are some things I took from your card @Farfalla
"He is able to create order out of chaos by carefully categorising his thoughts and mapping out what needs to be done to solve the problem....Domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes unwanted or best avoided but with the Emperor, it is necessary and even welcomed. If you are facing difficult choices, you must maintain your concentration and focus. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence that this self-control and focus brings....The Emperor is a powerful leader who demands authority and dominance."
And for the reverse
"Reversed, the Emperor can suggest that there is an over-use and abuse of authoritative power surrounding you at this time...You may feel powerless when the Emperor reversed appears in a reading...Sometimes, the reversed Emperor asks you to stand up to authority and to know that you do not always have to go about matters in the most traditional way"
So from this, we could say that you have to use your authority, preventing things from escalating into simple bandwagons of little to no argumentation.
At least that is what I´d guess.
OOOR
It could be related to gaining acess to a new role like the promotion seals in FE mafia and the Stands in Jojo´s. Which I would then argue that the cards are probaly related to the roles we could get, since, again, this is TG.
EDIT: This could also mean that probally the mafia would get bonuses from doing the reversed effects, since some of these involve manipulation, lying, etc.
No, it's unrelated to my role. I am saying that it describes my current situation.Erhhhhh @Demonspeed are you a Martyr or anything you'd consider to be somewhat related to it?
I wouldn´t understimate WYIS and his passion for Tokyo Ghoul.I doubt either of our hosts is much of a tarot card believer and that they'd study all the 20 positive and 20 negative effects and assign things that way... No way man.
Revealing the card isn't an issue, but quoting the exact words of a host PM is. That should never happen, for any reason.Justice isn't my card, its an example. I made sure to replace it before I posted. Though you have good skills at noticing stuff, might come in handy.

Its okay to think like that, but people with common thinking surface from time to time.Not sure whether to read that as gnut and MonkeyD being mafias with gnut protecting/defending him/his viewpoints on the card sharing...
Okay, won't happen againRevealing the card isn't an issue, but quoting the exact words of a host PM is. That should never happen, for any reason.
You won't get a penalty this time on account of this being your first game and that sentence being in the same format we sent every player, but please make sure this doesn't happen again the future. My hostkill finger is itching already![]()

VOTEKILL GNUT
!votekill Demonspeed
votekill/stakeandskinandroast Mutsuki
Votekill Yamori
votekill demon
Votekill Farfalla
Oh... OkayOkay, won't happen again![]()

But we're 20.If i am not mistaken, there are 22 cards and, coincidently, we have 22 players.
Yeah, I too see your future in that card.My card fits me to a T.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
/facepalm, I counted the hosts tooBut we're 20.
Yeah, I too see your future in that card.
Just take my example and votekill him. No need to wait, it's just Greg!@Vandred will get their cards too when they die?
If I have to be sincere, while I don´t think you have done anything wrong, I can´t help but feel the urge to vote for you gnut
For those that don´t know it, his avatar is THE Troll of the franchise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
/facepalm, I counted the hosts too
For those that don´t know it, his avatar is THE Troll of the franchise.