Last edited by a moderator:
You play like every game before.And I am saying that I am not mafia. So far I don't think I have done anything suspicious.
But that also means you have no reference for how he plays as a townie, no?And I started with mg46 and he plays quite similar in each game ever since. And he just so happens to have been non-town in all those games.
Yeah I don‘t. If you or anyone else has that, feel free to enlighten me, but I don‘t believe in people playing the exact same as both town and mafia. The fact that you know who is town and who mafia impacts the way you think and post as opposed to truly being in the dark.But that also means you have no reference for how he plays as a townie, no?
You mean me? I‘m town so I‘ll have to disappoint you on that. I don‘t believe it‘s a bad playstyle in day 1, you stick out too much for me. This is only bad play if I‘m mafia since I have absolutely no reason to do any of this.If I end up dying like this I hope you will turn out to be Mafia because that's a pretty bad way to play if you are indeed Townie.
VOTEKILL GNUT
!votekill Demonspeed
votekill/stakeandskinandroast Mutsuki
Votekill Yamori
votekill demon
Votekill Farfalla
Vote Kill Kato756
Votekill gry
Votekill SonofDaws
Votekill desin
VOTE KILL BRANDISH
Votekill Daws.
duck femon
Votekill DemonSpeed
votekill Gry
Votekill Holt
votekill Demonspeed
vote kill SonOfDaws.
Vote Kill GrySun/Shirazu.
Votekill MonkeyD-Dragon/Nishiki
I don't have a better view/read on him, I'm inquiring you 'cause I agree with Panda and I think you're being influenced by wtv about the previous game and you got to get your shit together 'cause you're a valueble player if you're townie. And if you're not, then I'm glad I pestered you o/Yeah I don‘t. If you or anyone else has that, feel free to enlighten me, but I don‘t believe in people playing the exact same as both town and mafia. The fact that you know who is town and who mafia impacts the way you think and post as opposed to truly being in the dark.

Looks like I found my Emperor, time to pair up. *spawns a lot of HinamixEto fanfic*It's not about the effects being related to the actual Tarot card or how it works in TG and connecting those to effects, but there could be repeated ones. And in any case, can't harm to have people say them alrdy, so why not.
I got The Emperor.
They are used for foreshadowing purposes, like a number being seen in a pattern of someones hair and then you research that number's equivalent tarot card and speculate about the meaning it has for that character.Yes ser...
What effect do they do in TG
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gotcha there demon![]()
yeah Im inclined to agree that at least on our level, its very unlikely that someone who actually communicates (rather than being a living meme), will behave the same way on either side of the line. i remember last game i had 200iq deduction only because everything was a threat so to say. speaking of which, i need to find someone to bully :erinpandaemojiYeah I don‘t. If you or anyone else has that, feel free to enlighten me, but I don‘t believe in people playing the exact same as both town and mafia. The fact that you know who is town and who mafia impacts the way you think and post as opposed to truly being in the dark.
Because its a really cool af Tarot card.so how do you know its handy and neat? do you have any... information?
So you are saying that there is no way for me to confirm I am Townie later? It's not like I was more suspicious than you.like, confirming each other to be nakama over seemingly... nothing? maybe i missed sth but if they use that as precedent for their future exchanges, something fishy is going on there 100%. if someone has to die, for me its demon 100% since ill just be suspecting him the rest of the game anyway. ive already shared some thoughts on some players here and there. i dont think lawl and mago, our resident toxic troll ghoul duo, have contributed much to write home about, or not that i caught it. some like maz havent really done anything yet afaik
I‘m more curious to see if and who decides to save him/change the lynch last minute.15 mins, we have nothing solid on anyone, now I'm curious with the results. Hope you're a scum again, Demon, or at least non-important.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is usually ~12 hours night 1.How long will the night phase be ?
Players will be informed of Night Phase details at the end of the day.How long will the night phase be ?