We ain't stopping the
party!
The 4th round is already live!
party!The 4th round is already live!
party!Well fought @Erinyes!
I was 100% sure I was going to log in here and find Neverland had beaten One Punch-man by 20 pts. Guess it's all smooooooth sailing from here. Yup, nothing but blue skies and calm seas to the end of the horizon..... Oh shit, One Piece is next.
![]()

. Also Im the one who should thank you for your great support and to have introduced this series


I know he was on Berserk's side. Pretty much all the manga he is supporting lose@Demonspeed Actually, Monty (The President) was on Berserk's side
Also gg, you won against me by 4 votes. Well done.![]()
. Oh ok, sorry, I misunderstood your statement.I know he was on Berserk's side. Pretty much all the manga he is supporting lose.
Thanks.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol, so modest. But you've kinda run out of seinen thoughTokyo Ghoul
![]()
Berserk
![]()
Who says Shonen cant beat Seinen?![]()
![]()
yeah, that's not winning against OP.... ProbablyThe only Seinen left is OPM.




Np man was glad to help! Love Berserk to death, so I had no issue helping support it as far as it could go. That said, @Emperor Spriggan showed his savvy for this event far more than the Berserk supporters with his spirited campaign, and he deserves this victory.Congratulations @Emperor Spriggan ,you deserved to win this Round in all honesty.
Rarely see anyone be as passionate about a Series such as you were,your Campaign was/is enjoyable to say the least the Posts were well written and certainly on Point with the Themes they focused on.My Bad for being such a Bad Opponent actually,but i guess i'm just not made for campaigning and Debatting against others.
On another Note,i'm happy for Berserk to have gotten this far it certainly came farther then i expected tbh.
A Big Thank you at everyone that Supported Berserk during the Previous Rounds and helped it come this far,especially @Aizen and @The President who certainly stood out with their Posts and defensive Replies about and for Berserk.
I couldn't be more satisfied though,i achieved what i wanted in bringing Berserk into the Spotlight and for those who have read my Summary about the Series in Round 1 i surely provided more then plenty reasons to take the Series up as well.
And if we made even one Person interested in the Series then that's all we/ i could've hoped for.
Best of Luck to the Winners of this Round and may the "Best" Manga win this Event.![]()
Np man was glad to help! Love Berserk to death so I had no issue helping support it as far as it could go. That said, @Emperor Spriggan showed his savvy for this event far more than the Berserk supporters with his spirited campaign, and he deserves this victory.![]()


The longer the odds. The taller a hero stands @Holt.yeah, that's not winning against OP.... Probably![]()
ThanksI'll only say: Thank you all for voting Koe no Katachi, seriously, I didn't expect it to get this far in the slightless.
And congrats to @Emperor Spriggan , man your campaign was absolutely amazing, congratulations.![]()


It was my first post in this htread , Im allowed to be modestAnd here I thought Berserk would 'stomp' Naruto
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol, so modest. But you've kinda run out of seinen though


that was also a real surprise, nice @Demonspeed 







Thanks. If you want to support NNT do it because I don't think I can right now. My Spirit stat is at 0Black Clover got decimated by One Piece, kinda like most villains in Fairy Tail get decimated
Well it was a nice run and a really fun eventa big thank you for all that voted BC
Now onto supporting my remaining fav series.
gratz to @Emperor Spriggan , your campaign was awesome and on point, so Naruto in the end deserved the win, but im kinda sad that Berserk lost.
also Nanatsu no Taizai beating Kingdomthat was also a real surprise, nice @Demonspeed
![]()
.