Last edited by a moderator:
relax zasz as i said you're not among my suspects dw.Zasz said:Sorry Erin, but I'm indeed a Bomb.
As for me not voting, it was all due to a mistake on my part. XD
However, what you said about my upright Effect could be true.
It may have been a coincidence that it was triggered during the lynching of a Mafia though...[/USER]
I still have Vietnam flashbacks.It really depends on the host how strict that rule is, Panda sure scarred you that one timeI think our hosts are okay with very small edits, as I wasn‘t reprimanded despite editing a few times missing letters and typos. As long as it‘s not changing anything significant it should be okay, at least that‘s how I do it.

Oh wow a kappaless post by Zasz? How did this happen?
Do you have any thoughts on all this Zasz? Thoughts on players? The last 2 mafia? Who the assassin is?




N2 I blocked Farfalla while in N3 and N4 I blocked LambuMonkey night actions
n1- Daws
n2- Kato
n3- Erin
n4-
Small edits are fine, no need to worry. In this case I fixed the posts myself.It really depends on the host how strict that rule is, Panda sure scarred you that one timeI think our hosts are okay with very small edits, as I wasn‘t reprimanded despite editing a few times missing letters and typos. As long as it‘s not changing anything significant it should be okay, at least that‘s how I do it.
!votekill Lambu
Votekill lambu
Votekill Lambu
!votekill Lambu
votekill lambu
Votekill Lambu
Votekill Panda!
!votelock Lambu
Votelock lambu
Zasz I think you may have missed this post.I still have Vietnam flashbacks.
![]()
![]()
![]()
If Lambu isn't Mafia, then someone between TSPanda and Holt is.
The assassin thingy is so sudden that it almost feels like it's the result of a role change...
Or maybe, it simply means that our Assassin wanted to clear all of his doubts in one fell swoop towards the end of the game..
It means that someone who has been extremely cautious of another player might be our man or.....woman.
So far, I think that I can trust you and law.
As for the others, I'm still neutral about them...
Thanks.Zasz I think you may have missed this post.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please add my tarot card "Empress" and that it got activated at the beginning of this dayUpdated recap, i may have missed some infos, please tell me if i missed something, I'll fix it Asap![]()
Tarots
Farfalla -> Emperor
Demonspeed-> Hanged man
Gry -> Star
Monkey D Dragon -> Justice
Kato -> Magician
Zasz -> Lovers
Quixus -> fortune
Erinyes -> tower
Lambu -> chariot - had upright effect
Zasz had upright effectsd
lambu actions :
n1 - 0
n2 - kato
n3 - Erin
erin night actions :
n1 farf- innocent
n2 gry - innocent
n3- panda innocent
n4 - Monkey- innocent
magi night action :
n1 gry guilty
n2 arjuna innocent
n3 panda guilty
n-4 Lambu : innocent
panda actions :
n1 nothing
n2 org is doc/card change
n3 arj targets him/i have spy power
n4-
Monkey night actions
n1- Daws
n2- farf
n3- lambu
n4-lambu
I'm not sure where you see the collaboration tbh. I proposed something and Holt showed the flaws in my plan and that it would make more problems than further our cause.@Holt t @desin24 oh great, try harder![]()
Erin suspicious because she does lists good try, but dear im doing lists in every single game regrdless of affiliation (unless someone else does it), kat used to those and i find those helpful thats why im trying to keep this tradition). Coming from both of you thats rich. such collusive statements whith this "let-try-to-make-it-look-as if" could it be you're both mafia ?![]()
Love also how you so conveniently avoid to mention Qixus and Panda case.... again ???
My results on gry and panda were confirmed by magi already (with a certain probability that panda is boss), and Monkey seems confirmed by my results too, farf is confirmed too. Basically im 85%-90% sane det. Its' not impossible im insane but really unlikely there could be a game with 22 players with 0 sane det.
*naive obviously not unsane--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I totally understand that, my idea was pretty suspicious.im just making assumptions as you sounds both suspicious to me
well as i said im not sure they are all innocent, one of them (panda possibly) may be mafia boss they appears innocent on investigation. also theres' slight chance im naive, but its seems unlikely, not impossible, though.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lets say i think im 85/90% sane and 10-15% naive
A townie ? you"re speaking of qixus ? please illuminate me what does make you think she's a townie, do you have some info you didn't bother sharing ?There were games with only 2 insane dets. And games with only 2 sane ones. Mixing a sane with an insane isn't mandatory. There could have been only 2 insane dets.
I feel like 3 dets is far too much for 20 players, even if you are naive.
Anyway we're losing another townie to a hostkill. Great way to remove the upper hand we had so far...

fine im a det too and i claimed it very early in the game (with no role change and card effect so far) and did share my results accordingly.