Don't try and pretend you don't have your own secret stash...Zimbo, I think we can take care of the cash and the amusing clock. But the sack of French porn... we may ask Scav to help out with it.

Don't try and pretend you don't have your own secret stash...Zimbo, I think we can take care of the cash and the amusing clock. But the sack of French porn... we may ask Scav to help out with it.







--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



you should sing



Like a broadcaster?Orgz sounds like a broadcaster.

I'd hate to disappoint you bud.I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).

Lol what does that mean lmaoLike a broadcaster?
Dunno why but Lissa sounds exactly like I thought she would. Nice!
Good to hear from Asia as well!
I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).
You should post. I have a feeling I know what you sound like as well.Orgz sounds just like I imagined him. A pretty nice voice. Lissa talks in a very relaxed and confident manner.
Asia‘s voice kinda reminds me of Farf’s voice for some reason.

In that case you're right, gotta keep my mysterious points.You should post. I have a feeling I know what you sound like as well.
But if you did you’d probably lose some Mysterious points.![]()
Sing like you?you should sing![]()
Don't ask me why, but for some reason your voice sounds similar to the man talking on the local radio news every morningLike a broadcaster?
Dunno why but Lissa sounds exactly like I thought she would. Nice!
Good to hear from Asia as well!
I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).

She was in front of me telling me to laugh like those strange anime characters like 'hohoho'
and other unconventional anime chuckles, and I ended up laughing because of that. 
you don't like my singingSing like you?![]()
