Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Zimbo, I think we can take care of the cash and the amusing clock. But the sack of French porn... we may ask Scav to help out with it.
Don't try and pretend you don't have your own secret stash...
:nah
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Lissa :hurr

You sound womanly too...and confident like I mentioned last time. I can't pinpoint your accent tho.

Also, got to love a woman's rant :lmao

I must confess, last time on skype (well, when you heard me) I was a bit tipsy and babbled a lot. Phonic pollution :oh

@Lady pompom, say something or rant about something.

You too Zimbo <_>:handgun
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,075
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@liductan

Li li - nice to hear you voice as well Li li. Go on rant as much as you want! <3<3<3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asia:awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah...thnx @Organizized for sharing.:super


Reminded me,i did hear you....and you speak better english than me...yeah i remember :babyrage




:gnut
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Orgz sounds like a broadcaster.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Orgz sounds like a broadcaster.
Like a broadcaster? :oh

Dunno why but Lissa sounds exactly like I thought she would. Nice!

Good to hear from Asia as well!

I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).
I'd hate to disappoint you bud.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Zimbo, try one [comeee...herree] with a vampire accent. You'll not dissapoint :lmao
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Like a broadcaster? :oh

Dunno why but Lissa sounds exactly like I thought she would. Nice!

Good to hear from Asia as well!

I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).
Lol what does that mean lmao
I told y’all I had an interesting voice

I have a feeling I know what Zimb will sound like. Btw Ancy is asking everyone but she hasn’t made a vost,
stay chilling in the background.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Orgz sounds just like I imagined him. A pretty nice voice. Lissa talks in a very relaxed and confident manner.
Asia‘s voice kinda reminds me of Farf’s voice for some reason.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Orgz sounds just like I imagined him. A pretty nice voice. Lissa talks in a very relaxed and confident manner.
Asia‘s voice kinda reminds me of Farf’s voice for some reason.
You should post. I have a feeling I know what you sound like as well.

But if you did you’d probably lose some Mysterious points. :kappa
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
you should sing :kappa
Sing like you? :heh

Like a broadcaster? :oh

Dunno why but Lissa sounds exactly like I thought she would. Nice!

Good to hear from Asia as well!

I almost don’t want to hear zimb talk because I’ll be so disappointed if he doesn’t sound like Count von Count (or at least a stereotypical vampire/Transylvanian accent).
Don't ask me why, but for some reason your voice sounds similar to the man talking on the local radio news every morning :XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom
What was your sisters suggest (s)??
Nice voice as well thanks for sharing.
She was in front of me telling me to laugh like those strange anime characters like 'hohoho':fan and other unconventional anime chuckles, and I ended up laughing because of that. :XD
 
Top