- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,107
- Reaction score
- 12,870
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
In last chapter, He said to her that she belongs to him and Mashima confirmed that they are canon in the recent interview.Really? In last chapter their relationship were on the same lvl as before.
And to be on-topic, why Erza's ships were out so early? Even before Hibiki and Jenny (who is this at all?? They are not two people who meet each other, they are just actual couple without any development or even beginning of ship).
Erza's main ship still in.
It's more similar to Nalu than NaliYukino x Sting isn't a poor mans NaLu, it's a poor mans NaLi. Sting can do better. Can see why people like it though, just has no appeal for me.
Celestial mage = Lucy, Yunkino
Dragon slayer= Natsu, Sting
Plus Sting interact with Yunkino many times through out the manga and she ain't a childhood friend to sting unlike lisanndra
Freed doesn't act dumb and weak, he remains loyal and Laxus gives him strength.
)

Yep, you guessed it right.
My favorite pairing in the whole story. For a ship to be endearing to me, it needs a touch of tragedy, because I find that to be closer to real life than fiction. I know we're all reading fiction but everything really isn't sunshine and flowers. And out of all the ships in the story, I do believe that this is the saddest one Mashima has ever written.
There was already foreshadowing that there was some sort of connection between these two, as far as the Grand Magic Games. Because once the games were over, we had this confrontation between these two:



, Mavis still empathized with him and wanted to save him with her love
(Alright the first part of this will forever be a NO from me, but the second part I'm iffy on. I expected something better from Mavis but meh, I suppose they did have a sweet ending)
It's a love that crosses even the boundaries of time, because even in the past:







Maybe in Edolas but Freed loves rules whereas Laxus doesn't follow them.





