Discussion Series All Time Relationship Rate [VOTING OPEN!]

Which of these magic types do you want in the rating?


  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The reason i find Ichiya x Anna ridiculous because Anna supposed to have a husband from 400 years, Well Mashima likes Ichiya, It won't surprise me that he actually give him a heartfilia, I don't know if it's a troll ship or not but it annoys me alittle bit.
If she went into the future I'm guessing they weren't on good terms or he died. When she entered the gate she was a free woman in my books.

Ichyia seems more like a fuck buddy to her than a serious relationship.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lyons harem: Chelia, Sherry, Meredy, and Juvia...

Have you ever notice how 3/4 have pink hair????
I will never understand this ship:notrust
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If she went into the future I'm guessing they weren't on good terms or he died. When she entered the gate she was a free woman in my books..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will never understand this ship:notrust
Which one? :3c
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I can’t believe NaLu is out so early!!!










































#25



Rogue and Minerva (Roguerva)
Score: 4,883


Highest score: 10 x 2 (@Asorx, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest score: 1 x 6 (@Nemispelled, @DiMaria Yesta, @MonkeyD-Dragon,@Yui-kitten, @Axiomus, @PluePegasus)
My score: 4/10

I guess I like them as a fighting duo? That’s how I’ve always seen them: a good combination when it comes to combat. I don’t think they’re more than that at all – yet here we are. My score is purely based on if I’d like to see them together, but the answer is no. Wait, more like: NO! Rogue has a reticent, sometimes boring character and in my opinion that’s not someone Minerva needs. The Sabertooth princess is leading, intriguing and bitchy; she needs an experienced man that can handle her. I introduce to you: love machine Hibiki Lates!

So, what kind of history do these two have? They were seen together twice. Oh, okay!

Emperor Spriggan feels like The White Dragneel confirmed things: “Dat Larcade confirmation :hurr.” What did he do else than giving Minerva an unwelcome orgasm? Wait, that shouldn’t even be legal! Lenny sees potential in the future: “Post-Alvarez Rogue and Minerva would make the funniest couple - not so much when they first appeared in the series.” Why funny though?
Jko thinks about ... what? A quaternion? “Saber core four should have been in this together. Easily would've gave it a 10 if they were altogether.” Hmm.

We end with Takuan who is realistic: “Aside from the black and white duality of StingxYukino and RoguexMinerva, this ship doesn't have a lot going for it.” Basically.

Check out: Oh my people do I really need to look for all the details? There’s nothing to see anyway!

I tried finding proper fanart guys. I TRIED!


​
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I can’t believe NaLu is out so early!!!









































#25
Rogue and Minerva (Roguerva)
Score: 4,883
Highest score: 10 x 2 (@Asorx, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest score: 1 x 6 (@Nemispelled, @DiMaria Yesta, @MonkeyD-Dragon,@Yui-kitten, @Axiomus, @PluePegasus)
My score: 4/10

I guess I like them as a fighting duo? That’s how I’ve always seen them: a good combination when it comes to combat. I don’t think they’re more than that at all – yet here we are. My score is purely based on if I’d like to see them together, but the answer is no. Wait, more like: NO! Rogue has a reticent, sometimes boring character and in my opinion that’s not someone Minerva needs. The Sabertooth princess is leading, intriguing and bitchy; she needs an experienced man that can handle her. I introduce to you: love machine Hibiki Lates!

So, what kind of history do these two have? They were seen together twice. Oh, okay!

Emperor Spriggan feels like The White Dragneel confirmed things: “Dat Larcade confirmation :hurr.” What did he do else than giving Minerva an unwelcome orgasm? Wait, that shouldn’t even be legal! Lenny sees potential in the future: “Post-Alvarez Rogue and Minerva would make the funniest couple - not so much when they first appeared in the series.” Why funny though?
Jko thinks about ... what? A quaternion? “Saber core four should have been in this together. Easily would've gave it a 10 if they were altogether.” Hmm.

We end with Takuan who is realistic: “Aside from the black and white duality of StingxYukino and RoguexMinerva, this ship doesn't have a lot going for it.” Basically.

Check out: Oh my people do I really need to look for all the details? There’s nothing to see anyway!

I tried finding proper fanart guys. I TRIED!
​
Rouge and Minerva are more like fuck buddies. Minerva isn't the type to tie down. Sting and Rogue are the best Sabertooth relationship.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rogue and Minerva. Saber’s Grayza.

Although I don’t feel the bond between them like Sting and Minerva (her using Lector in the games or him saving/catching her in Tartaros) or Rogue and Sting (their synchronization), or Yukino with Sting, Rogue, or Minerva (got developed in spinoff).
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Makarov x Poryuscia or whatever that old lady's name was is the ultimate ship. PROVE ME WRONG
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Makarov x Poryuscia or whatever that old lady's name was is the ultimate ship. PROVE ME WRONG
Well you didn't her name wrong. Also at this point I wouldn't be surprised Poryuscia is Ivan's mom.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If that's true, wouldn't Ivan have some sort of smell reminding Wendy and Natsu of him and Grandeeney/Poryuscia? Wendy did say Pory smelled like Grandeeney after all
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If that's true, wouldn't Ivan have some sort of smell reminding Wendy and Natsu of him and Grandeeney/Poryuscia? Wendy did say Pory smelled like Grandeeney after all
I only said Poryouscia could be Ivan's mom is because of how close she is to Makarov I mean can you think of any woman who's close to Makarov. But your right Poryuscia is Ivan's mom then should smell sort of like her. At this point Ivan's mom is dead or Ivan killed his mom which wouldn't surprise like Ivan killing Laxus's mom wouldn't surprise me either which probably is one or two of the reasons that Ivan was kicked out of the guild and the other reason being Ivan was going to remove Laxus's Dragon Slayer Lacrima which would have killed Laxus.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
If that's true, wouldn't Ivan have some sort of smell reminding Wendy and Natsu of him and Grandeeney/Poryuscia? Wendy did say Pory smelled like Grandeeney after all
Has Wendy or Natsu even met Ivan? Natsu was the last of the kids to join FT, so Ivan mightve already been kicked out.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I only said Poryouscia could be Ivan's mom is because of how close she is to Makarov I mean can you think of any woman who's close to Makarov. But your right Poryuscia is Ivan's mom then should smell sort of like her. At this point Ivan's mom is dead or Ivan killed his mom which wouldn't surprise like Ivan killing Laxus's mom wouldn't surprise me either which probably is one or two of the reasons that Ivan was kicked out of the guild and the other reason being Ivan was going to remove Laxus's Dragon Slayer Lacrima which would have killed Laxus.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just thinking about possibilities cuz I personally have no idea. And to be fair, we've not seen Makarov's flashback, have we? Maybe the wife died of old age or something.

Maybe he did. Would be a good twist after the shitshow that was super Natsu.
Has Wendy or Natsu even met Ivan? Natsu was the last of the kids to join FT, so Ivan mightve already been kicked out.
I don't even remember, all I know is that Ivan's guild and Fairy Tail were enemies, so I naturally assumed Natsu fought Ivan. Unless there was someone stronger than Ivan.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just thinking about possibilities cuz I personally have no idea. And to be fair, we've not seen Makarov's flashback, have we? Maybe the wife died of old age or something.

Maybe he did. Would be a good twist after the shitshow that was super Natsu.

I don't even remember, all I know is that Ivan's guild and Fairy Tail were enemies, so I naturally assumed Natsu fought Ivan. Unless there was someone stronger than Ivan.
Nah man, Laxus stomped the whole guild, including Ivan in GMG before Natsu got the chance to encounter any of them.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
After seeing the results, there are two things that I’ve learned:






















1). Some of y’all really should try to understand how ships work.
​





















2). My opinion is absolute.
​





















#24



Hibiki and Jenny (Hibikenny)
Score: 4,900


Highest score: 11 x 2
(@PluePegasus, @BluePegasus), 10 x 2 (@Valhalla777, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest score: 1 x 6 (@Nemispelled, @DiMaria Yesta, @Elusia, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Yui-kitten, @Axiomus)


I didn’t threaten @PluePegasus, I swear.

Talent. They’re just it when it comes to a perfect couple. They’re the duo every single on does, or should, look up to. She’s Miss Fiore, he’s a guy every girl wants to have. The pride of Blue Pegasus. TWO ICONS OF ISHGAR.

But oh! Canon pairs aren’t as interesting as undeveloped main character love affairs nonsense, apparently. How many make-outs aside of theirs did we actually have in the series? NONE! That’s because passionate love is barely a thing in Fairy Tail, mostly because almost every character doesn’t seem to have any form of sexual desire unless Larcade is there to give them some of it. Almost all the more popular ships are boring as fuck, while this one actually contains deep feelings. Lessons!


So what has been said by others? Emperor Spriggan rightfully calls it “Blue Pegasus's power couple right here.” Are there any other in-guild relationships there anyway? Oh wait, of course: Laxus and Freed! Once a Pegasus, always a pegasus (@~Charging Lightning~)! Takuan brutally slates them: “The playboy and the bimbo from Blue Pegasus. Alright, but couldn't care less about them.” *expresses anger*

The last comment goes to Jko: “I know Hibiki is a playboy but I thought they were pretty cute together. I don't know I thought they would hit it off.” Yes. Yes, they are cute.

Check out: CH279 & 293

[insert fanart here]
​
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
After seeing the results, there are two things that I’ve learned:






















1). Some of y’all really should try to understand how ships work.
​





















2). My opinion is absolute.
​





















#24



Hibiki and Jenny (Hibikenny)
Score: 4,900


Highest score: 11 x 2
(@PluePegasus, @BluePegasus), 10 x 2 (@Valhalla777, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest score: 1 x 6 (@Nemispelled, @DiMaria Yesta, @Elusia, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Yui-kitten, @Axiomus)


I didn’t threaten @PluePegasus, I swear.

Talent. They’re just it when it comes to a perfect couple. They’re the duo every single on does, or should, look up to. She’s Miss Fiore, he’s a guy every girl wants to have. The pride of Blue Pegasus. TWO ICONS OF ISHGAR.

But oh! Canon pairs aren’t as interesting as undeveloped main character love affairs nonsense, apparently. How many make-outs aside of theirs did we actually have in the series? NONE! That’s because passionate love is barely a thing in Fairy Tail, mostly because almost every character doesn’t seem to have any form of sexual desire unless Larcade is there to give them some of it. Almost all the more popular ships are boring as fuck, while this one actually contains deep feelings. Lessons!


So what has been said by others? Emperor Spriggan rightfully calls it “Blue Pegasus's power couple right here.” Are there any other in-guild relationships there anyway? Oh wait, of course: Laxus and Freed! Once a Pegasus, always a pegasus (@~Charging Lightning~)! Takuan brutally slates them: “The playboy and the bimbo from Blue Pegasus. Alright, but couldn't care less about them.” *expresses anger*

The last comment goes to Jko: “I know Hibiki is a playboy but I thought they were pretty cute together. I don't know I thought they would hit it off.” Yes. Yes, they are cute.

Check out: CH279 & 293

[insert fanart here]
​
Well I'll say this Hikibi/Jenny are more canon then Natsu/Lucy. Also doesn't Laxus/Mira count as an inter guild relationship unless Laxus is actually gay and is pretending to likes girls.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
The fuckboy has a ship? xD I don't care anyway but they are cute.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well I'll say this Hikibi/Jenny are more canon then Natsu/Lucy. Also doesn't Laxus/Mira count as an inter guild relationship unless Laxus is actually gay and is pretending to likes girls.
I meant for Blue Pegasus. Mirajane has never been in there unfortunately.
 
Top