- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
Explain to me again how the teacher isn't best girl, please enlighten me.
Never saved an image that fast before in my life lol. This has me even more pumped for the Yuuna/WNL crossover poster
Because Uruka exists, my friend...Explain to me again how the teacher isn't best girl, please enlighten me.
No, by best girl you must mean the perfectly legit teasing loli senpai of courseExplain to me again how the teacher isn't best girl, please enlighten me.

Explain to me again how the teacher isn't best girl, please enlighten me.
Sorry, but Fumino is the best girl.Because Uruka exists, my friend...

Honestly, I like all of the characters very much. Even my least favorite girl would rank an 8/10. They're just all really enjoyable to see, and they each have a good connection and interactions with Yuiga. Lucky for you, you have boarded the ship most likely to set sail in the end lolSorry, but Fumino is the best girl.
She's very cute.![]()
Wow guess they want to make sure their not included in google search results, though I wonder if they removed original Rurouni Kenshin from the site.RuroKen: Hokkaido Arc has been removed entirely from Viz's site.
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/rurouni-kenshin-the-hokkaido-arc
Kimetsu Yaiba art always looks so lifeless and dull and outdated. I hope the character designer for the eventual anime can really bring it some life and give it the modern artstyle feel.Full version of that Kimetsu no Yaiba cover I posted a few days ago.
![]()
I read the jump start chapters, theres no legal way for me to read the manga in english, so I hope you arent suggesting I should resort to illicit means instead of waiting for viz's to come out?Thank you for your insightful and intelligent remarks regarding Kimetsu no Yaiba and its artwork. Maybe I would take your opinion seriously if you read the manga.
I think the opposite. I wouldn't want the anime to give it a modern look, the art is has suites the setting they are in, Taisho Era.Kimetsu Yaiba art always looks so lifeless and dull and outdated. I hope the character designer for the eventual anime can really bring it some life and give it the modern artstyle feel.
but modern look is so familiar and looks so appealingI think the opposite. I wouldn't want the anime to give it a modern look, the art is has suites the setting they are in, Taisho Era.

Modifying the designs is the number 1 thing the anime shouldn't do. Sure, they can make them more suited for animation, but only if they really respect the style overall. I actually just thought how the anime might benefit having thicker outlines like Owari no Seraph did, maybe WIT are a good fit for the anime.I think the opposite. I wouldn't want the anime to give it a modern look, the art is has suites the setting they are in, Taisho Era.
Funny enough, I think the Black Clover anime looks pretty ugly, but that's probably mostly Pierrot's fault. What I have seen of the Black Clover manga art is pretty nice, especially the author's color work.Sharkbait isn't trolling bro. I have major issues with the art style and it's why I haven't tried it. For example, I don't see the hype over Black Clover's art style in the manga and I find it overrated but anime straight up made it gorgeous. I'm deadass too, the art and animation is the best thing.
Well, one of the main distinctive traits of KnY is the unique art style and how the art fits the setting very well. There are plenty of other series that have nice modern art for your enjoyment. You said that the characters look lifeless, but I disagree, if you are referring to Nezuko, then I agree, she does look lifeless but there's a really good reason for that. It all comes down to personal tastes in the end.but modern look is so familiar and looks so appealing![]()
I'm not quite sure what you mean by modern look. I don't think there's a universal "modern anime look"but modern look is so familiar and looks so appealing![]()
You know, the more I thought about it and looked into it, I think the art style that Kimetsu has is pretty similar to that of Owari no Seraph, I hadn't noticed this before. I quickly glanced over the Owari manga and it does remind me a lot of Kimetsu, probably because both mangaka have somewhat similar proportions and because they do faces in a fairly similar fashion. Yeah, you know what Wit would be a good fit for the anime adaptation.Kimetsu art actually reminds me a lot Rumiko Takahashi's art but with less dynamic panelling, although that can improve with time.
Very true, it isn't for everyone and also true that no one else could've made Kimetsu. I don't think the manga's art will be lost in the anime, if they give it to a competent studio and a good character designer. As I pointed out above, the art reminds me a lot of Owari no Seraph and I think that if they would go for something similar to what the WIT anime adaptation had, it would be great, especially since Owari had some incredible background art, if they can find a way to blend in the characters in the background better, it could work out great. Bones would also be a studio that would nail the aesthetic in anime form without a doubt, they always tackle different art styles and do them justice like no other studio.Kimetsu's art is definitely unique to to the say the least. It's definitely not for everyone but it goes back to what I'm saying that everything about Kimetsu could not have been done by anyone by Gotouge writing and artwise. I'm afraid its unique fair is going to be lost when it gets an anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't say Kimetsu looks exactly like it, but in my eyes, they do seem pretty similar. Kimetsu does have its added unique quirks, but this is the first time I've found something that I can say looks pretty similar when it comes to proportions, hair and facial styles.But Owari no Serafu characters looks like modern artstyle...though the backgrounds are on the upper echelon of excellent anime background.
I don't think your opinion on the quality of the manga has anything to do what he personally did.Kenshin was always an unremarkable period action manga to me, so I feel like nothing of value was lost.