- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
Let's hope MHA doesn't go the Naruto movie route with inconsistent movie timeline placing. I mean does anyone even know when Bonds took place? And Blood Prison had flaws with Bee and Naruto knowing each other but Naruto hadn't even met him yet cause it took place before his training. They never made sense.
@cody it's more like you have NNT airing in Jan, Attack on Titan in July so that'll be airing 2 months after MHA airs and FT is unconfirmed some time next year. MHA is a big draw but I don't think Soul Catcher and BC (which will end in the summer next year) will be enough new material. I'd like to think Jump wants it's new titles to be explosive in popularity so It's gonna be competitive for those ratings.
@cody it's more like you have NNT airing in Jan, Attack on Titan in July so that'll be airing 2 months after MHA airs and FT is unconfirmed some time next year. MHA is a big draw but I don't think Soul Catcher and BC (which will end in the summer next year) will be enough new material. I'd like to think Jump wants it's new titles to be explosive in popularity so It's gonna be competitive for those ratings.