- Joined
- May 25, 2016
- Messages
- 1,564
- Reaction score
- 2,181
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
I don't mind the break this week since Jump Festa is this weekend. There should be plenty of cool things to see.
People would say during the dungeon arc, but at this pace that arc won't be finished until episode 24.Speaking of growth, it was pointed out that BC's anime is helping the sales. But when does the series get, like hype? Just curious, 11 episodes in and I feel like nothing crazy important happened. Magna gets focus but that's about it. And where's Yuno? Does he really not appear that often?
What arc takes place that Asta and Yuno fight that dude from the ova? We talked about this but the filler that expands canon is cool, but recent episode ended randomly as hell and all I can think about is "Bah-uh!" dude lurking around. LolPeople would say during the dungeon arc, but at this pace that arc won't be finished until episode 24.
nah but its just a feeling looking at these latest chapters, theres barely any setup for anything (power system, worldbuilding, the current arc, etc). Same shit happened in most canceled worksYou saw the first ranking?
For me, never. During the action chapters, I don't really feel anything. However, anything that you'd potentially find hype will be ruined by the anime's adaptation. Black Clover isn't good, but the fast pace of the manga helps to make it bearable. If you want to get into Black Clover, then I can't really recommend the anime in the first place.But when does the series get, like hype?
Asta and Yuno fight diamond guy in that dungeon arc.What arc takes place that Asta and Yuno fight that dude from the ova? We talked about this but the filler that expands canon is cool, but recent episode ended randomly and hell as all I can think about is "Bah-uh!" dude lurking around. Lol
I really hope we get some good news.I don't mind the break this week since Jump Festa is this weekend. There should be plenty of cool things to see.
that doesn't mean it's getting axed, it means it's a generic action manga that doesn't bother with doing anything specialnah but its just a feeling looking at these latest chapters, theres barely any setup for anything (power system, worldbuilding, the current arc, etc). Same shit happened in most canceled works
I also don't see Fulldrive and Golem Hearts surviving for much longer. If they get lucky and WSJ start some even less promising manga in the next batch, then maybe one of them will last for a little longer. And no, these two aren't getting axes since they were among the series to get spinoff stories.remember before Golem Hearts started when I was the pessimistic one about its future? good times
that doesn't mean it's getting axed, it means it's a generic action manga that doesn't bother with doing anything special
in my eyes FD and GH are not going to axed this upcoming round, they already announced 2 new series and hxh return
CA, Shoodan and what I can only hope is SW#1 are the ones biting the dust this round
what I can only hope is SW#1 are the ones biting the dust this round
how many rounds were this now?
.
The manga already has a place in my heart as the true anomaly of Jump.how many rounds were this now?
Jk, even I can't save SW1 forever.
want a cookie?remember before Golem Hearts started when I was the pessimistic one about its future?
That's why I wanted to go anime > manga, like what I did for MHA. Going into the series with ignorance I always enjoy it more cause it's no possible way for me to know if it's slow or whatever cause I don't read the manga. SP is at least adapting faithfully. A good example, UQ Holder's anime started the same season and is almost over... shit got destroyed by fucked up pacing. They skip whole arcs and even a prominent character which ruined the experience.For me, never. During the action chapters, I don't really feel anything. However, anything that you'd potentially find hype will be ruined by the anime's adaptation. Black Clover isn't good, but the fast pace of the manga helps to make it bearable. If you want to get into Black Clover, then I can't really recommend the anime in the first place.
From what I heard the the anime is on episode 11 and it hasn't even finished adapting chapter 10 yet, ouch, that's already one cour of the anime done, 1/4th of the anime was used to adapt 11 chapters of the manga, yikes.That's why I wanted to go anime > manga, like what I did for MHA. Going into the series with ignorance I always enjoy it more cause it's no possible way for me to know if it's slow or whatever cause I don't read the manga. SP is at least adapting faithfully. A good example, UQ Holder's anime started the same season and is almost over... shit got destroyed by fucked up pacing. They skip whole arcs and even a prominent character which ruined the experience.
The two chapter pace will forever be the perfect pace for any anime. Being an anime-only, I don't mind the anime being "slow" or filler here and there but in 11 episodes nothing game-changing has happened yet. I'll keep up with it though.
yes, pleasewant a cookie?

Spring Weapon still has some life in it. It has thatSW#1 is a cockroach. It will survive all ongoing manga and always sell below 10k.
R x L is also pretty awful lately.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that RxL has been dragging lately. Even though I was somewhat optimistic about it, the fact is that the hype died with the time skip. This tournament has been boring. I can't see the sales growing much in the near future.And Robot x Laser beam has been bad. Fujimaki out power leveled himself early on, and there's no way for the series to recover. Fujimaki doesn't know how to develop constraints and it becomes more of a problem in an uncontested individual sport like golf.
The anime pacing is pretty bad. They've barely finished adapting the first volume at this point.Speaking of growth, it was pointed out that BC's anime is helping the sales. But when does the series get, like hype? Just curious, 11 episodes in and I feel like nothing crazy important happened. Magna gets focus but that's about it. And where's Yuno? Does he really not appear that often?