Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know who he is? I actually don't, just wanted to make desty baachan sweat.

Cheese. Very cheesy.

Is it lawlett? You could do so much better, desty.
Well...yeah I have an idea. :whistle
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario. :gent Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon. :blush:squee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought Milly knew it when he said he felt sry for not being able to meet Destie's bf xD

*unliking his post*
Yeah he knew he was trolling, that lil fker xD.
Oh and we were supposed to meet up last week but I wasn't able to last minute.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well...yeah I have an idea. :whistle
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario. :gent Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon. :blush:squee
oh wow congratz ! A bit happi for you~ i guess hady and farf will have a competition next year's awards
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well...yeah I have an idea. :whistle
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario. :gent Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon. :blush:squee
Naniiiiiiiiii ! How came I never noticed anything.


oh ... that's so sweeeeet ♥ Im so so glad for you, both of you deserve to be happy, wish you all the best things
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well...yeah I have an idea. :whistle
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario. :gent Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon. :blush:squee
wtf? no seriously, tell me who her boyfriend might be

I thought Milly knew it when he said he felt sry for not being able to meet Destie's bf xD

*unliking his post*
wtf? YOU GO BACK TO LIKING MY POST AGAIN :arf
Yeah he knew he was trolling, that lil fker xD.
Oh and we were supposed to meet up last week but I wasn't able to last minute.
Er, the problem wasn't on your end, other than you-know-who and lack of English. Well, kinda was, but still. You were able to, I just said no.
Naniiiiiiiiii ! How came I never noticed anything.


oh ... that's so sweeeeet ♥ Im so so glad for you, both of you deserve to be happy, wish you all the best things
You don't have my paranoia or sharp observation skills that work when you don't want it to or care to, but won't when you need it to.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aww...thank you~:blush
Ahhhh.


Congrats you two! I am so happy


Awww....you are so kind and sweet~ :hug
Congrats, you two, I wish you all the best. :celebrate
oh wow congratz ! A bit happi for you~ i guess hady and farf will have a competition next year's awards
Thank you, Pat and Lulu~



Naniiiiiiiiii ! How came I never noticed anything.


oh ... that's so sweeeeet ♥ Im so so glad for you, both of you deserve to be happy, wish you all the best things
Arigato, Eri-chan~



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, Charlie and I have been together for 1 year and 11 months. In fact, he is spending the holidays with me.
 
Top