too shyWhy?He never mentioned anything about liking me more than just a fellow MHer.![]()
too shyWhy?He never mentioned anything about liking me more than just a fellow MHer.![]()
confession Winter is freaking annoying freezing outside. and yeah working everyday in the outside is really funny sometimes i really question my self is this worth it???

Well...yeah I have an idea.You know who he is? I actually don't, just wanted to make desty baachan sweat.
Cheese. Very cheesy.
Is it lawlett? You could do so much better, desty.

Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon. 

Well...yeah I have an idea.
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario.Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon.
![]()
Charlie is dating (?) destiny <3Wait.... I am afraid it's language barrier
Can someone enlighten me?
Yeah he knew he was trolling, that lil fker xD.I thought Milly knew it when he said he felt sry for not being able to meet Destie's bf xD
*unliking his post*
Pls explain?I know how he feels '-' #septemberfeelings

How easy is it to switch driectly from BR airport to a nearby destination?I bet you'll ditch us in September![]()
Congrats, you two, I wish you all the best.Well...yeah I have an idea.
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario.Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon.
![]()

oh wow congratz ! A bit happi for you~ i guess hady and farf will have a competition next year's awardsWell...yeah I have an idea.
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario.Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon.
![]()

Naniiiiiiiiii ! How came I never noticed anything.Well...yeah I have an idea.
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario.Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon.
![]()
wtf? no seriously, tell me who her boyfriend might beWell...yeah I have an idea.
I'm usually a cut and dry person so I'll just confess it's a me Chario.Destiny and I have been together since last year, approaching the second year mark soon.
![]()
wtf? YOU GO BACK TO LIKING MY POST AGAINI thought Milly knew it when he said he felt sry for not being able to meet Destie's bf xD
*unliking his post*

Er, the problem wasn't on your end, other than you-know-who and lack of English. Well, kinda was, but still. You were able to, I just said no.Yeah he knew he was trolling, that lil fker xD.
Oh and we were supposed to meet up last week but I wasn't able to last minute.
You don't have my paranoia or sharp observation skills that work when you don't want it to or care to, but won't when you need it to.Naniiiiiiiiii ! How came I never noticed anything.
![]()
oh ... that's so sweeeeetIm so so glad for you, both of you deserve to be happy, wish you all the best things
![]()
Aww...thank you~

Ahhhh.too shy![]()
Awww....you are so kind and sweet~![]()
Congrats you two! I am so happy![]()
![]()

Congrats, you two, I wish you all the best.![]()
Thank you, Pat and Lulu~oh wow congratz ! A bit happi for you~ i guess hady and farf will have a competition next year's awards
Arigato, Eri-chan~Naniiiiiiiiii ! How came I never noticed anything.
![]()
oh ... that's so sweeeeetIm so so glad for you, both of you deserve to be happy, wish you all the best things
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
