- Joined
- Aug 3, 2016
- Messages
- 1,129
- Reaction score
- 1,057
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
>BC game is 4v4.
Yep, just lost all interest.
Yep, just lost all interest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
They didn't announce since the beginning, they could keep quiet if it were doing bad enough.It was just a split cour season, it doesn't mean what you are thinking about.
Wait so something like Halo or the Conduit? Have you guys played those before?>magic third person shooter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
4v4 looked great for shinobi strikersI'd imagine balancing such a game is going to be a nightmare. Especially if it intends to keep 4v4, pvp its focus.
We only have a couple of screenshots to go off of right now so we can only speculate.
If this game was going to work, I think making a game similar to Warframe would have been a better option. 4 players against hordes of enemies sounds a bit more appealing than a potentially unbalanced pvp.
The closest analogue I think for One's Justice is either Jojo's Eyes of Heaven or the J Stars game. As it stands it looks like a rather simplistic brawler. I would love to have a more in depth system, but I am hesitant to buy the game if the only real eye catching is that you can fight on the walls.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---