Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
>BC game is 4v4.
Yep, just lost all interest.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jump Festa was another disappointment for figures for Jump properties. No Black Clover, and One Piece continues its disgraceful descent into obly ecchi figures,
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
It's part of the 50th anniversary as well.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
So it's going to be in the main magazine?
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
Wasn't there a the promised neverland panel at jump festa?
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Nothing of note was actually revealed for it. Same with Kimetsu I believe.
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
As much as that comment intrigues me, I cant trust his time estimates after he said we'd be in Wano at 2017 lol
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
Wait.
Kishimoto will go back to Jump with something that is not Naruto's Spin-off?
Thanks God.
I hope it's a good thing.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It was just a split cour season, it doesn't mean what you are thinking about.
They didn't announce since the beginning, they could keep quiet if it were doing bad enough.
 

Luca11

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
100
Reaction score
51
Age
33
Country
Wake Island
I don't know what to feel about the One Piece Hollywood live action TV series. On one hand I'm pleased that it's got the treatment, but on the other hand, Hollywood doesn't exactly have a good track record of adapting manga/anime.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Momoshiki arc being ran for a third goddamn time (movie, manga, now in the anime) is annoying but his new design hopefully will be used in the anime. Can’t wait for the Mitsuki one shot to be animated, dude is the goat character of Boruto.

>magic third person shooter
Wait so something like Halo or the Conduit? Have you guys played those before?
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
>Black Clover game is a 3rd person shooter
>the main character's only attacks are hitting people with his sword
Am I the only one who finds this weird? Imagine a screaming Asta running towards the enemy and the enemy just snipes him from the distance the whole time.
 

TM2

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
155
Reaction score
95
Age
34
Country
Hong Kong
I'd imagine balancing such a game is going to be a nightmare. Especially if it intends to keep 4v4, pvp its focus.

We only have a couple of screenshots to go off of right now so we can only speculate.

If this game was going to work, I think making a game similar to Warframe would have been a better option. 4 players against hordes of enemies sounds a bit more appealing than a potentially unbalanced pvp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The closest analogue I think for One's Justice is either Jojo's Eyes of Heaven or the J Stars game. As it stands it looks like a rather simplistic brawler. I would love to have a more in depth system, but I am hesitant to buy the game if the only real eye catching is that you can fight on the walls.
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd imagine balancing such a game is going to be a nightmare. Especially if it intends to keep 4v4, pvp its focus.

We only have a couple of screenshots to go off of right now so we can only speculate.

If this game was going to work, I think making a game similar to Warframe would have been a better option. 4 players against hordes of enemies sounds a bit more appealing than a potentially unbalanced pvp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The closest analogue I think for One's Justice is either Jojo's Eyes of Heaven or the J Stars game. As it stands it looks like a rather simplistic brawler. I would love to have a more in depth system, but I am hesitant to buy the game if the only real eye catching is that you can fight on the walls.
4v4 looked great for shinobi strikers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top