Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I feel like we kinda wasted too much time on the whole gift stuff...

Sure it is the first day, but asking for my and others roles and talking about the gift a lot...

I am kinda doubtfull of both farf for the first and gry for the second.

Maybe it is just my playstyle, but I would've opened the present ASAP, as it could provide some good boon to town with pretty much no risk, with the gag order being "good" if opened at the start to wear off sonner.

So for now, a placeholder

VOTEKILL Grysun

(i am voting like this since I assume, from the wording of "A Gift box veing sent every day phase" that we dont lose gifts permanently if we kill the gifted)

(Also because the party just wrapped up now, bunch of talk between relatives and then a "wonderfull" idea of a after party. Its two am and i am tired, so I dunno if I will be up before end of the phase)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you were mafia, would you risk a 20% chance of hitting a BP instead of going for someone else? I wouldn't.

Mafia has more of a chance to claim what they want if they know exactly who got a present, on top of manipulating them into sending one to a mafia member. If they have to lie about it, there's a chance they mess up. Only one person gets a gift per day, apparently.

Also:

I said the opposite, that I don't consider it very powerful. It has its uses (like basically every role), but eh.

By the way, I know from experience that only claiming active or passive leaves a mafia member plenty of space to adjust their claim later based on what roles start showing up...
Do you mean that it's a very situational role? Because I don't agree that all roles have their uses. For a Townie, Freeman and DM don't help at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL, three votes on Gry.

Vote Kill Demonspeed

Sorry buddy, no obvious targets. Your history speaks for itself. So if I got to fire a shot in the dark might as well aim it at you.
It's fine. But I died very early as Townie in the two last games I played. #Demonalwaysmafia is not valid anymore :nah.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You really are naturally shady aren't you? :nah

First day is always so iffy. But going by the posts I'm leaning more towards Arjuna or Reebi as the most suspicious.

Votekill Reebi

Says she's the most important and that's all we need to know. Such forceful authority. Are you a Mafia boss? That was my first thought.
Bandwagon voting? Seems like the two of you are together. Sure, the most important person has to be day voted to die so the mob decided to kill me. :notrust

Like I said, the more votes against me the more suspicious you guys will look :redface
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The funny thing is I could be bluffing :D
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's fine. But I died very early as Townie in the two last games I played. #Demonalwaysmafia is not valid anymore :nah.
That's just means your overdue. Your performance in the DBZ game, which was the one I played in, was exceptionally cunning and devious. So call it karma.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I votekill EmptySoul for now. Sure there could be useless TownieOnly roles in the game, but we got such a vast and rich cast of roles that I doubt we get some boring JustTowniesAndNothingElse roles in our last game of the year and first game of the next year. I mean, even being an Apprentice (either sane or insane) is better than just a plain Townie. So either EmptySoul has a really important role he tries to hide or he's Mafia who doesn't wanna bother with coming up with a convincing Role story and just hopes the people focus on the ones who give vague hints.
I think you misunderstood mate
I didnt say i was just a plain townie with no role
I said i was a boring townie as in my role is boring in my opinion though it will contribute to the game
How come you're so protective of her out of nowhere?

What she said was true but meaningless, like a post only made to seem like she's contributing + giving her a reason as to why she shouldn't give hints, and to open the possibility for others not to share anything either. It's not a big suspicion but bigger than what I have on anyone else. Who would you lynch?
.
Just questioning your reason doesnt mean im protective of her,Y'know that
+ she didnt say anywhere she wouldnt be giving any hints either in her post
not convinced but ill give you benefit of the doubt :rolleyes:



Ill give a random votekill to Dimaria Yesta
No real reason,just need to get my vote in before the end of the day without looking like im bandwagoning again:awe
Could change later when theres a clear suspect
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votecount

Reiner/GrySun >>> 3x (Marlo/Demonspeed, Mike/Marmalade, Connie/Kato756)
Nile/Reebi >>> 2x (Marco/gnut, Sasha/Belserion)
Rico/Arjuna >>> 3x (Nile/Reebi, Mikasa/Holt, Ian/SonOfDaws)
Mikasa/Holt >>> 1x (Rico/Arjuna)
Annie/Gryffindor >>> 1x (Eren/Hardy)
Eren/Hardy >>> 1x (Oluo/MonkeyD)
Eld/MarmaladeSky >>>1x (Reiner/GrySun)
Mike/EmptySoul >>>1x (Hange/James Rye)
Hitch/Zasz >>> 1x (Krista/Emperor Spirggan)
Marlowe/Demonspeed >>> 1x (Petra/Jammin)
Ymir/Dimaria Yesta >>> 1x (Mike/EmptySoul)
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Emperor Spriggan, are you really making the exact same play as last game? :XD

Are you going to explode this time too? <_>


Do you mean that it's a very situational role? Because I don't agree that all roles have their uses. For a Townie, Freeman and DM don't help at all.
That's a good way to look at it, yeah. But I like to think it's a step above those troll roles...


As for my vote before I leave: votekill Hardy. Aside from, well, being Eren, I'm getting pretty strong mafia vibes. You know, like encouraging people to give as many hints as they can while you only said you have a night action, which is next to nothing as far as claiming a role goes, since it leaves a mafia member plenty of space to adjust it later when townie roles start to get revealed. Or being active and making it look like you're contributing, while contributing nothing. That kind of stuff. :rolleyes:
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I was going to just vote for GrySun, but he's already in the lead and he doesn't seem suspect enough for that just yet. So, instead

votekill Arjuna

I'd like to see where this goes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think you misunderstood mate
I didnt say i was just a plain townie with no role
I said i was a boring townie as in my role is boring in my opinion though it will contribute to the game
Saying your role is boring isn't a hint since it's subjective. Why is it boring?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have an exam in a few hours. I won't be very active for a while but I will definitely be here 30 mins before the end of the day phase. I think I will change my vote because these sudden votes on Gry are weird. I'll make a choice near the end.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sry... Marlowe '-'

No, you don't^^' Just the in game rules, the rest is a bunch of us fanboying.

Give us a hint about you ^_^
Are you passive or active?
You ability works at night or day phases?
Based on what you got from it.
(if you didn't, PM the hosts about it xD )
Are those necessary? What if I don't and keep it to myself? :?bunny

@DiMaria Yesta You are Ymir, your role is to:
:hurr
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I have the feeling that some votes were not counted...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tbh the gifts don't affect much yet we are wasting a lot of time discussing them instead of the players themselves that SHOULD actually be our focus.
What‘s stopping you? Go ahead and discuss the players, instead of making a post about it. It‘s the best way to get people to respond and start discussions.

Gry told us he has it....where has that gotten us xD
Oh sorry that I didn’t present you all mafias at once <_> Would you have rather spent day 1 with random AoT talks and done a random vote if I remained silent about my present? Is that a good thing for you because you’re mafia?
In these recent games with extra systems I think it‘s the best thing to discuss them in day 1 so everyone knows about it and can use it properly over the next days. And I did learn several things out of the player posts, both the posts talking about presents and those about the hints.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel like we kinda wasted too much time on the whole gift stuff...

Sure it is the first day, but asking for my and others roles and talking about the gift a lot...

I am kinda doubtfull of both farf for the first and gry for the second.

Maybe it is just my playstyle, but I would've opened the present ASAP, as it could provide some good boon to town with pretty much no risk, with the gag order being "good" if opened at the start to wear off sonner.

So for now, a placeholder

VOTEKILL Grysun

(i am voting like this since I assume, from the wording of "A Gift box veing sent every day phase" that we dont lose gifts permanently if we kill the gifted)

(Also because the party just wrapped up now, bunch of talk between relatives and then a "wonderfull" idea of a after party. Its two am and i am tired, so I dunno if I will be up before end of the phase)
Why does this remind me so much of Brandish who was also busy and when he came to the game he basically said nothing and then voted the top voted person „randomly“. And he was mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Are those necessary? What if I don't and keep it to myself? :?bunny
If you don‘t and keep it to yourself I and others will consider voting and lynching you next day. Many already gave basic hints that say nothing about their role, so there‘s no drawbacks to you doing the same. That is, unless you‘re waiting for night for your mafias to give you a role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My role is simple

I can only vote during Day,I had already said it once
All roles can only vote during the day ._. it's not like a night vote would have a purpose anyway.
Or are you saying you're vanilla? The way you worded it is so weird...

As I said before, so far I'm voting Arjuna.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ok. I think this is my hint? Passive and night..............?

#triedmybest
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just opened my gift, and I got the night immunity. And for those that didn‘t get it when they read that gift description, it blocks all night actions performed on me and makes them fail.
So if you‘re a detective, doc, etc. anything don‘t target me or you waste your action doing nothing.

That‘s the most useless thing I could’ve gotten since my role keeps me safe at night.

So many newbies feel suspicious. They can‘t all be mafias can they?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok. I think this is my hint? Passive and night..............?

#triedmybest
lol explain why you said those 2 words. Passive means you have no usable ability so why say night?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
All roles can only vote during the day ._. it's not like a night vote would have a purpose anyway.
Or are you saying you're vanilla? The way you worded it is so weird...

As I said before, so far I'm voting Arjuna.
Ja sala


I meant I only I can only vote during day.No night role


Vote Change to Grysun

Sorry Gry I never intended to vote you.But with Farfy's vote I will reach 4 so I need to prevent myself from being lynched
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ja sala


I meant I only I can only vote during day.No night role


Vote Change to Grysun

Sorry Gry I never intended to vote you.But with Farfy's vote I will reach 4 so I need to prevent myself from being lynched
There‘s still 5 hours left you know. Why the rush? Doing something like this will in 90% of the cases lead to you being lynched. But it was your choice.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
There‘s still 5 hours left you know. Why the rush? Doing something like this will in 90% of the cases lead to you being lynched. But it was your choice.
I had to rush because I will be out soon.As you probably know I have exam tomorrow. I will soon go to give mock exam for preparation so I will be out not back before 7 maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top