Last edited:
could be all 3.It means:
What do you think is more likely?
- Dimaria is the only one who could have the role unless I forgot someone.
- There is a Mafia Mason lying.
- Two killing parties.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Marmalade i put it on the recapWho got the gift today?

What kind of a shitty argument is that? Aren't you supposed to get the hang of it and learn how to play each day? Only saying that feels like an insult to my intellect and my willingness to spend time on this game. Aren't you supposed to get INFORMED AND use your brains? wtf
One last thing, I would say something about a finger now, but I'll stop.
AhahahahahahIt's a classic reaction to Gry's comments. Happens more often than I'd like it to happen.
I'm so pissed right now and this makes me want to vote for him...
Getting so pissed off over a small remark is such a beginner mafia thing Ancy. It seems I was right that you had access to the mafia pad with people writing a lot of stuff. Well, thanks for playing and I hope you had fun 
It's always funny looking at these things in retrospect, uncleI give her benefit of doubt here....kinda shit she do for a living.....accumulating data.
You're definitely back on my list with this.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well played Erin!just saying, It's not a random shot at all, I ve been thinking abt it a lot, cant shake the feeling that Ancy is mafia and i tried to be cautious about the roles hints given so far (assuming they 're true ofc) so avoided to use it on any passive night role like Dimaria (as there s a slight chance they hint a bomb) . didn't want to go for someone who claimed a role or someone suspicious like Hardy.
I couldnt wait next day, as theres a very high risk with 2 killing parties they go for me instead of claimed roles bc they could be protected and especially bc it was obvious with Gry pressuring a lot on me, i couldnt speak abt my role. Hope i havent wasted the only shot I had, I did my best to get a max info before using it though.
Also that will give if needed at least a confirmed townie to potential remaining investigators, assuming im alive ofc.
My deepest apologies if i hit a fellow townie. Also my apologies to you Ancy I dont like to do this especially to you but ...
i m now not uneasy abt Marmalade not telling more about her results, she could have told the truth ofc but she could have made up the role to fit as no once claimed it especially if hardy ends up innocent.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im not easy abt J rye bc if Vandred died by recruiting someone he might have targetted someone he trusted a lot, the 2 who revealed a role and were to a certain point trustworthy were J rye and Zasz who at this point of the game didnt deny being a spy. (could be someone else too but...)
@GrySun here you have your reveal--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
I hope that earlier interaction I had with Ancy where she flipped out was one of the things that made you suspect her, it definitely was for me.--- Double Post Merged, ---
At this point I believe Vand started alone and just failed to recruit anyone 2 times, as weird as it sounds. I had expected him to try and recruit someone like Gryff who he was mafia with last time, or some people that seemed like townies. But most of them all denied being Masons. If there was a mafia mason he would've come out long ago pretending to be a normal mason.It means:
What do you think is more likely?
- Dimaria is the only one who could have the role unless I forgot someone.
- There is a Mafia Mason lying.
- Two killing parties.
Hm. I'd like to believe you and your results, but getting a reveal two times? At the start like this, in a row? With both having dead people and some same-targets? This kinda looks too perfect. Not only the luck to get a reveal, but also this very great targeting. And when I asked for your full result I also wanted your comments and explanation for why you targeted who you did. So, why me, holt, hardy and gryff night 1, and demon, me, farf and gryff night 2? This is useful to know to see where your thoughts went and how genuine they are.Nice one @Erinyes
My results, late as I was asleep.
Night one; Doctor (Grysun, Holt, Hardy, Gryff)
Night two; Politician (Demon, Grysun, Farfalla, Gryff).
You do the math, have fun!
I will not be inviting Gry or Gryff tonight, I think i know enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course I'll answer, I'll get to it now. I just woke up not too long ago and went through the posts in order of relevancy(daykill on mafia boss and the extremely lucky and seemingly perfect barkeeper results). Gimme a few mins.@GrySun could you answer my previous question about BP? It might actually help your "plan" if you stop to think about it or at least give the town more info to work with.
Yes it is very uncommon, I personally only remember 1 game where there were 2 Bulletproofs. The circumstances would be that there's at least 2 killing parties(basically meaning, a lot of possible kills at night), as well as both killing parties having some way to deal with a Bulletproof(or if it's 1 big mafia and some 3rd parties, it's enough for the 1 mafia to have a few stronger roles to counteract it).I'm gonna back up a bit here. Going by this post are you saying it's uncommon to have two people claim the bp role in a game? What special circumstances would be needed for this to happen?
Votekill Hardy--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But why would I go for someone who claimed Bp, you're not even among the persons i don't trust.Grysun said:I actually never knew what you were, and I couldn't do anything with your star wars hint. I did get the feeling you have a daykill ability(and already considered you could go for me but I accepted my fate in that scenario), but I thought that if you had such an unclaimable role you would just claim to have any role and later dispell the lie by confirming yourself with your action. But this works too I suppose.
Yes? Sorry, wasn't really paying attentionsame question for @Dried Ambrosia @DiMaria Yesta
Because I was a bit pushy for reveals and was a bit frustrated to have hit a wall there, and you pointed out how agressive I was there so I thought you saw me as a suspect.But why would I go for someone who claimed Bp, you're not even among the persons i don't trust..At worst i would have gone for an inactive, but not for a very contributive player or a role claimed.![]()
I could have tried to hint better but was afraid of a potential assassin assuming there's 2 parties. Lying was too risky considering i had to be careful bc of the games mechanics to avoid to do any mistake that would have resulted with a penality, and i have to take into consideration all the other hints and claims. I would have lied if i had it at Day1 but at day 3 any lies may have made me even more suscpicious. also i think you were the only one who suspected me, so no need to go for another risky strategy (but i knew i was a great potential target for night kill).
theres many passive claims, i don't know if they hint some witch /Jesus kind of roles or some stuff like PGO/bomb ? but if they are townies considering we have some Det, Bk, Bg, claims i m not forcing or anything but i think they definitely can come out especially if they re jesus or bomb they're s not that much risks for them at that point of the game.
Also not sure if ll make it, next day so if i die wish all the best to my townies fellows. Don't forget the possibility of vandred targetting mafia if so check back his list and try to figure out the most trustworthy according to him, especially if Hardy ends up innocent.
) so they'd rather to Janitor kills instead of daykills.
) --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The question was if you are a Mason. Specifically, part of Vand's mason group.Yes? Sorry, wasn't really paying attention
Ok well assuming you are telling the truth I recommend working under the assumption that there was more than one BP. That being said, I'm the mason. I was recruited on Night 1. Both of Vandred's recruitments were successful, if the other mason wants to reveal I'll leave it to them. So yeah Van wasn't killed that way.Yes it is very uncommon, I personally only remember 1 game where there were 2 Bulletproofs. The circumstances would be that there's at least 2 killing parties(basically meaning, a lot of possible kills at night), as well as both killing parties having some way to deal with a Bulletproof(or if it's 1 big mafia and some 3rd parties, it's enough for the 1 mafia to have a few stronger roles to counteract it).
Creating a balanced role list for a game usually follows some basic stuff that's the same each game. A Bulletproof isn't necessary for a game, but when you put one in you do it so the town has some survivability which the mafia need either luck or using one of their roles in a good way to get past. Hider works similar, but he depends a lot on hiding behind good targets to survive. So in bigger games there can be a hider and a bulletproof to block some kills at night.
Which is why things like 2 hiders/2 bulletproof is so unlikely, and becomes completely impossible in smaller(below 20 players) games. Which is why claiming those roles can be a very risky thing for mafia to do, since the real bulletproof/hider can just come out and accuse him of lying. Which is one of the reasons I didn't want to reveal first, wanted to see if anyone will try to claim it first so I can point out us having 2 bulletproofs. But our game technically does fit the description, there's a lot of players and 2 killing parties. Mafia also had a Strongman to counteract one Bulletproof.
Besides, since I already gave too many hints very early and everyone already guessed my Bulletproof role, I'd expect mafia not to claim Bulletproof this game, so if anyone came out as BP I wouldn't necessarily have suspected them. On the contrary perhaps I'd have considered them a definitive townie. But now that all this has been said I most likely can't use those thoughts if another bulletproof comes out, which is a shame since that's one of the few things a Bulletproof can do in a game. Pretend to be important or do a lot at day phase to bait kill attempts to block them, and lay out traps for any mafias claiming Bulletproof themselves.
Roles like BP and Hider are very popular mafia role claims, especially once they find out there isn't another BP/Hider in the game(and especially if they believe there's another killing party, so they can ensure themselves not to be targeted at night). You can see that from last game, where Arjun was mafia and pretended to be BP, Lambu was mafia and pretended to be a Hider, Elusia was mafia and I wanted her to claim BP. Some other mafias probably claimed similar.
Depends. I'd consider trading a Janitor kill for an assassination if it helps prevent someone who's taking too long to reveal his results, or to get rid of a crucial target if a lot of docs/blockers/protection is left which could prevent the kill at night.Using Assassin is not something Mafia would do so easily I think. I wouldn't at least, because it means you can't kill during the night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, makes sense. Though why did you decide to go with 4 targets exactly? Aren't the odds of finding out something about me and Gryff higher if you only invited us 2 and 1 more person?Alright, the explaination is quite simple.
With the outcomes, I honestly think it was just a lucky strike. Beginners luck? We’ll see about the rest of the results tonight I guess.
About all people I invites: if they had a night action, negative for the town, disrupting that would be nice. A risk however, as thatd mean townie actions could be affected as well. Willing to take that risk.
N1:
- Grysun: I simply didnt trust you and I wanted to see if this would help deducing what side u are on/role. The results of that night were quite obviously not about you, hence why I invited you again. I felt that you were rather agressive in your questioning, more than last game. A bit pushy perhaps. If your claim is correct, that does add up with the BP claim.
- Holt: A hunch really. I didnt know what to think of him, hence I figured I might as well wanted to give it a go.
- Hardy: He too, was very out there like Grysun. Same reasoning (aside from the BP thing).
- Gryffindor; very lowkey player. Last time he was mafia with that same playstyle, hence the reason I invited him.
N2:
- Grysun: see night 1
- Gryff; See night 1
- Farfalla: didnt trust her, something didnt feel right. The insistance of the politician made me feel there might be more that meets the eye.
- Demon: his name is Demon! That says enough. Nah, not the actual reasoning. Something didnt feel right. Relatively active, manner of focussing on other players got under my skin.
Yes, I do base a lot of things on my gut feeling.
Were you Mason since the start? Only two nights occurred so two recruitment succeeding is impossible. You wouldn't know unless you are the recruiter yourself.Ok well assuming you are telling the truth I recommend working under the assumption that there was more than one BP. That being said, I'm the mason. I was recruited on Night 1. Both of Vandred's recruitments were successful, if the other mason wants to reveal I'll leave it to them. So yeah Van wasn't killed that way.
I think I'll change my vote.
Votekill Demonspeed