Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Heh, Evil calling me a savage, that's endearing.
One of your latest games, the Disney Princess one, sends you its regards. What were you back then again? Raging BK? Raging mafia passing as a BK? I forgot.

In any case, you mistead me. Dunno if it's a cute mistake or what.
The post you quoted says that IF Arjuna is a vote changer, then imo HE is a townie, for the reason I stated. I believe he's a townie regardlessly due to the same reason (and Lambu seems to share the same belief about him), which still fits Gryffs theory. If he's not a Politician tho, then it could be a Gambler's doing over me, yeah.
Feel free to pursue your witch hunt even though the reason you had to vote for me was a farse, typical Evil. Not having reasons to believe I'm a townie doesn't make your suspicious less invalid once what you thought that happened with my vote was wrong, and a less biased person would either provide more to sustain it or take a more neutral stance, which could say something about your own alignment in the game, maybe?


On another note, nice contradiction you pointed out indeed, Marma, btw.
Dunno if syx is trustworthy but Emp looks like Wyis in the game he was mafia and got confused about the nature of his "role", which Greg pointed out back then. Looks like a better lynch than syx.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ugh, now I regret to have switched my vote... I got careless. Oh well.
Why do you regret it? What did syx say that made you feel that way? I don't get it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
4-Farfalla – claimed pro-townie role.
Bia, for your list, 'cause it's still lacking from my part v
I got some passive shit that could go both ways this time and a soon demise might not be that terrible for the town role-wise (unless I go the wrong way with it ç.ç 'cause soon)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you regret it? What did syx say that made you feel that way? I don't get it.
I regret immediately switching my vote without asking syx to confirm that Gryff was right. Why did I vote him? I know how syx is but I feel like he is a bit different from usual, he played some games recently but he either died quickly or was not very active. This is to confirm things regarding his behavior. Since it's the first day it's one of the rare times I can do things like this.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I regret immediately switching my vote without asking syx to confirm that Gryff was right. Why did I vote him? I know how syx is but I feel like he is a bit different from usual, he played some games recently but he either died quickly or was not very active. This is to confirm things regarding his behavior. Since it's the first day it's one of the rare times I can do things like this.
I played two games. In MG56 I was killed D1. In MG58 I was killed N4. Mind you, I was active in MG58, just not contributive.

I am not different at all. Actually, I see a funny pattern in all three games I have played so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Correction, in MG56 I was killed N1.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I played two games. In MG56 I was killed D1. In MG58 I was killed N4. Mind you, I was active in MG58, just not contributive.

I am not different at all. Actually, I see a funny pattern in all three games I have played so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Correction, in MG56 I was killed N1.
A pattern?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Okay I think I should made the change

Vote change and Behead Mercilessly Emperor Spriggan
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Lady pompom other things for the list:
6- Gryffindor –“ I have an active role, was not in the previous game.”(Sickly townie? Pirate?Martyr?Mortician?Noble?PGO?) <- PGO ain't active, so you can cross it out.
13- Erinyes -never had the role before, claims townie. <- Erin has been: Bomb defuser, Vigilante, Strongman, Detective, M. Bomb, M. Detective, Martyr, Apprentice, Politician, M. Escort, U. Mafia, Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie
14- James Ryes- “My hint for my role is that I had it before” <- James has been: Bodyguard, Santa, Detective, Mason, Politician, M. Bomb defuser, Jesus, Sickly, Janitor, Spy
15- EvilEye- “I'd like to add that I don't have a night action, and it's new to me personally” <- last game he played was 54, Martyr, the Apprentices, Prosecutor and Gambler have been added in the same game, nothing was added after it
17- CrescentJynxgrace-“ I have a role that my girl Justine Courtney would approve of....” <- likely Prosecutor
20- Organizized- “I've had my role once before! And it's kind of funny that I got it after the last couple of games I played.” <- Orgz has been: Detective, Doctor, M. Recruiter, Bodyguard - and what he had before his absense - M. Detective, Doctor, Mason, Hider, Normal Townie, M. Boss and some mafia shit that was written in russian, god knows
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To get it started then, I'll votekill Zasz for now.
I'll VOTEKILL Farfalla
Votekill Arjuna
!vote kill syx
Votekill syx
Votekill Zasz
Votekill syx
Votekill Arjuna.
Vote kill syx
Votekill Lambu
Votekill syx
Votekill EmperorSpriggan.
Votekill Emperor Spriggan.
Vote kill Syx
!votekill syx
VoteKill Holt
!Votekill emperor spriggan
Votekill Emperor
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan.
changing my vote to Emperor Spriggan
Vote change and Behead Mercilessly Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan 7x (Farfalla, Demonspeed, Organizized, Arjuna, Belserion, Lady pompom, MarmaladeSky)
syx 5x (Zasz, Lambu, James Rye, Emperor Spriggan, Anonymous Vote)
Farfalla 4x (Evil3ye, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
Arjuna 2x (Holt, Aizen)
Zasz 1x (desin24)
Lambu 1x (SonOfDaws)
Holt 1x (Crescent_jinxgrace)

1 hour 30 minutes left. Players left to vote: @syx @Erinyes @Gryffindor @Vandred

*Soundtrack in sticky post updated
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
For those who asked for more details on my role: my hands are instrumental to what I do
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im not moving my vote, I dont want to save Spriggan since his wordplay could have been some kind of slip up, but I also found quite curious that so much people went for him to take syx out of danger (Im looking at Belserion and pompom right now)

I wont votelock on syx, its ok if he's spared and if Spriggan shows mafia then its a perfect D1, but if he doesnt show mafia we got some leads aswell.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My apologies guys i stayed the whole night at hospital with a kid & i had no internet connexion just came back home now.
random vote on desin (need to catch up)

Votekill desin
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Looks like I won't have enough time to properly catch up but to hell with it. Votekill syx, if only for that last post of his.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
​
To get it started then, I'll votekill Zasz for now.
I'll VOTEKILL Farfalla
Votekill Arjuna
!vote kill syx
Votekill syx
Votekill Zasz
Votekill syx
Votekill Arjuna.
Vote kill syx
Votekill Lambu
Votekill syx
Votekill EmperorSpriggan.
Votekill Emperor Spriggan.
Vote kill Syx
!votekill syx
VoteKill Holt
!Votekill emperor spriggan
Votekill Emperor
Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan.
changing my vote to Emperor Spriggan
Vote change and Behead Mercilessly Emperor Spriggan
Votekill desin
Votekill syx
Votekill Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan 8x (Farfalla, Demonspeed, Organizized, Arjuna, Belserion, Lady pompom, MarmaladeSky, Gryffindor)
syx 6x (Zasz, Lambu, James Rye, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred, Anonymous Vote)
Farfalla 4x (Evil3ye, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
Arjuna 2x (Holt, Aizen)
Zasz 1x (desin24)
Lambu 1x (SonOfDaws)
Holt 1x (Crescent_jinxgrace)
desin24 1x (Erinyes)



"It was just a small mishap! Come on, you can't possibly do this to me over a little mistake!"

"Regardless of their reasons or your reasons, the majority has decided to indict you, Mr. von Karma. We will use the remaining time of today to fully focus on you and find out for certain whether you're corrupt or not."


One hour later




"There is no more room for doubts. I shall hand down my verdict and end today's trial.

The court finds the defendant, Mr. Manfred von Karma..."





Emperor Spriggan
(Mafia Poisoner)


*screams internally and externally*


"How could I, the flawless prosecutor von Karma, contradict myself?!"

"That... certainly is a reaction. Bailiff, take him away!"

"That is all for today. Use the time until tomorrow's trial wisely."

Court is adjourned!






Investigation 1 lasts 12 hours.


​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

After Manfred von Karma was successfully proven guilty and incarcerated, eveyone took a break or continued their investigations to gather more evidence. The time passed quickly, as almost everyone found themselves back in court the next morning. Almost.


"Ahem, before we begin, it would seem that someone is missing. You all have a duty and obligation to come to the courtroom every day until this case is fully solved, so I doubt anyone would willingly walk away. I've had the police check, and it seems that person has completely disappeared without a trace."



syx
(???)

"Considering the purpose of these trials, we should assume the worst for miss Mia Fey. All we can do for her now is to continue on."




Court is now in session!



Trial 2 ends in 24 hours.​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm. Mia gone. :emocat And a janitor in game is annoying... Figuring out what syx could be goes beyond his role, since some suspected him. I personally don't see why would mafia kill someone suspicious, go figure. Also, imo his hints didn't make him look in possession of a great role...

Glad that we got the poisoner, on the other hand (yay). Also we could have some voting pattern to analyse, since seems more likely that syx was townie. Might as well make a voting map like he did in some past game, lol. But those are just some superficial comments now. Let's wait to see if someone would have something important to share today. Either way, I got my thoughts on some people after checking claims, actions and etc. Raging and having people exploiting it could be for some good, maybe.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top