I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.So he's lying then?
@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes.

I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.So he's lying then?

Oh why, spotted your own hypocrisy there, no?Nah, thx. Ladies first, Diva.
Nah, alrdy got what you're claiming to be.Yep, she absolutely loves it *wink wink*
Its funny that James is waiting for the last moment to votelock on me and save himself, he cannot hint anything because he's the only one without background to prove it.
@Lady pompom
if you got my hint please like the post or something, this is killing me![]()
That doesn't make sense. He has never claimed prostitute as a mafia, him talking about it in a mafia pad is meaningless because he ended up claiming pirate. His hint was based on roles he claimed in previous games, said you and Pompom would know because its something he was debating on using in said game. So which is it?I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.
@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes.![]()
No, Gryff, he's checking if it would conflict with the role he's hinting to have.So he's lying then?
Votelock LambuI dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.
@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes.![]()
I said that shit hours ago... I don't think it's happening. I don't really care which of them dies, but I do want more to go off of on N2 and D3I'd rather spare Lambu and James now @.@...
Lambu and James? To go for who? Evil?I'd rather spare Lambu and James now @.@...
Still page 17 where you go about demon's slip up. XD
As if you have any proof at this point that I'm Mafia. *facepalm*I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.
@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes.![]()
Yeah, me too. After Lambu saying that Lady Pompom can confirm his night action I wanna hear it myself what he did and thus what role he holds.I'd rather spare Lambu and James now @.@...
So, who would you prefer?I said that shit hours ago... I don't think it's happening. I don't really care which of them dies, but I do want more to go off of on N2 and D3
We could go for Desin.Lambu and James? To go for who? Evil?

Because he is the third one with the most votes? What if his role is more important than Lambu's?We could go for Desin.
*sigh*
I'll trust Lambu and hear what Lady Pompom has to say about his night action next day.
Also I will come out to satisfy all you non-believers: I am a detective and I got guilty on Demon last night.
Also Votekill desin24.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, you my dear brother. We only need three more votes.Lambu and James? To go for who? Evil?
.Vandred is still questionable, but I wanted to vote up desin. Either it's a textbook mafia strating or he's just a boring player as of right now. If he finally decides to talk more, great, if he doesn't I really could care less.So, who would you prefer?
Cause I wanted someone to hint prostitute to get the Escort, ut I guess thats useless now.Ok, after what James just said, I'll be direct:
Lambu, there's Aizen claiming to be investigative and James claiming to be a det, so you're not a priority kill. Might as well say that I got your hints as you claiming to be a Prostitute.
You said your role is unique and you wanted to call out on the ones that would claim something conflicting with it. You also said you targeted Bia.
Yet Aizen came here and said he got blocked. You did nothing about this. Why?
