Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So he's lying then?
I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.

@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes. :p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yep, she absolutely loves it *wink wink*

Its funny that James is waiting for the last moment to votelock on me and save himself, he cannot hint anything because he's the only one without background to prove it.
@Lady pompom
if you got my hint please like the post or something, this is killing me :XD
Nah, alrdy got what you're claiming to be.
And as always, I'd rather give the benefit of the doubts to those cases and spare you as well.

It all also shows you can't be the Politician/Gambler, I think that's worth noting.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.

@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes. :p
That doesn't make sense. He has never claimed prostitute as a mafia, him talking about it in a mafia pad is meaningless because he ended up claiming pirate. His hint was based on roles he claimed in previous games, said you and Pompom would know because its something he was debating on using in said game. So which is it?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.

@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes. :p
Votelock Lambu

There. Now, you're the confirmed Mafia.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'd rather spare Lambu and James now @.@...
I said that shit hours ago... I don't think it's happening. I don't really care which of them dies, but I do want more to go off of on N2 and D3
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Still page 17 where you go about demon's slip up. XD

I dont know, he doesn't answers me, if I were to die I will say the other possible claim he's pulling.

@James Rye Im not answering the questions from a confirmed mafia in my eyes. :p
As if you have any proof at this point that I'm Mafia. *facepalm*

I'd rather spare Lambu and James now @.@...
Yeah, me too. After Lambu saying that Lady Pompom can confirm his night action I wanna hear it myself what he did and thus what role he holds.

I'd rather see desin dead now than Lambu.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said that shit hours ago... I don't think it's happening. I don't really care which of them dies, but I do want more to go off of on N2 and D3
So, who would you prefer?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lambu and James? To go for who? Evil?
We could go for Desin.

*sigh*

I'll trust Lambu and hear what Lady Pompom has to say about his night action next day.

Also I will come out to satisfy all you non-believers: I am a detective and I got guilty on Demon last night.

Also Votekill desin24.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's odd that a certain low-activity player didn't stand out to Lambu, though, considering he was expecting to trap mafia with false claims that would conflict with his own.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh my goodness, there goes @SonOfDaws giving Mafia the pull through, you took your time. :p
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
We could go for Desin.

*sigh*

I'll trust Lambu and hear what Lady Pompom has to say about his night action next day.

Also I will come out to satisfy all you non-believers: I am a detective and I got guilty on Demon last night.

Also Votekill desin24.
Because he is the third one with the most votes? What if his role is more important than Lambu's?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's a tough choice. Neither convinced me enough to throw the other under the bus, and my own suspects don't have enough votes to go for.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lambu and James? To go for who? Evil?
No, you my dear brother. We only need three more votes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Dick Gumshoe as Det, how fitting. If true :D.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So, who would you prefer?
Vandred is still questionable, but I wanted to vote up desin. Either it's a textbook mafia strating or he's just a boring player as of right now. If he finally decides to talk more, great, if he doesn't I really could care less.

BUT there's hardly any time left to "provoke a response" and I'm kinda fucking done with this phase. Do whatever.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, after what James just said, I'll be direct:
Lambu, there's Aizen claiming to be investigative and James claiming to be a det, so you're not a priority kill. Might as well say that I got your hints as you claiming to be a Prostitute.

You said your role is unique and you wanted to call out on the ones that would claim something conflicting with it. You also said you targeted Bia.
Yet Aizen came here and said he got blocked. You did nothing about this. Why?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, after what James just said, I'll be direct:
Lambu, there's Aizen claiming to be investigative and James claiming to be a det, so you're not a priority kill. Might as well say that I got your hints as you claiming to be a Prostitute.

You said your role is unique and you wanted to call out on the ones that would claim something conflicting with it. You also said you targeted Bia.
Yet Aizen came here and said he got blocked. You did nothing about this. Why?
Cause I wanted someone to hint prostitute to get the Escort, ut I guess thats useless now. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top