Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Naturally, but unsurprising that you got blocked. After all, Bel brought much attention to you, and in fact, it was evident that you would check me...so if for some reason you turn up empty, naturally suspicion falls on me. But one thing I find curious is that Bel already requested a det to check me before you came out, and even as at then, she believed the result would be satisfactory, despite the fact that a det needs 2 or 3 nights to clarify his sanity. I wonder what makes her so sure she would have her answer by today
Well, it sucks more for me than for you. The less investigation I do the less I know about my sanity, the more useless am I to the townies. And ofc I become more suspicious the less results I can provide. :/
What makes me wonder though is that we should have at least one or two more dets yet nobody so far hints on that clear enough or tried to tell their investigations. Maybe they were blocked like me once or even twice, but still sooner or later the dets should reveal their results before they get lynched and we lose their results. The idea of my Commissar isn't in-game yet after all. xD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't bring attention to the detective he outed himself and took requests after you blatantly invited them to investigate you. I only brought attention to you. You're still my top suspect. I assure you I'm paying attention to all the evidence being presented from last night don't you worry about that.

And please stop acting like the janitor has to kill every night. Just because you weren't one of those blocked and the janitor didn't kill doesn't somehow vindicate you. You're a "pro" after all. Coming up with a plan to frame someone else shouldn't be hard for you.
I blatantly invited them to investigate me or you blatantly called out for a detective to do so?
Ok I'm going to go with my gut and Votekill Holt. I haven't been able to shake my suspicion of him. He hasn't posted enough to slip up on anything specific and he doesn't act shady in general but that hint.... You need your hands to wipe, sweep, mop, scrub. Quite instrumental. All those little janitor things. It's so obvious it's perfect, which is why we were supposed to dismiss it. This is poor evidence from me at best and not enough to ask the others to trust me on this since there are shadier characters around but I really have a feeling here.

Since I'm sure he won't get lynched off this I hope that one of the detectives would investigate him at least, for future reference.
You claim you have poor evidence, then say I'm bold and audacious enough to pull off such a move..then despite your 'poor evidence' you called out for detectives to check me out...how was I the one that invited them?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, it sucks more for me than for you. The less investigation I do the less I know about my sanity, the more useless am I to the townies. And ofc I become more suspicious the less results I can provide. :/
What makes me wonder though is that we should have at least one or two more dets yet nobody so far hints on that clear enough or tried to tell their investigations. Maybe they were blocked like me once or even twice, but still sooner or later the dets should reveal their results before they get lynched and we lose their results. The idea of my Commissar isn't in-game yet after all. xD
There is Aizen and maybe Bel. She said her role is very useful and it's been two nights already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Syx is town I believe.

And yeah Devilman crybaby episodes are out.
Prostitute is a Townie role.

Yes I know :XD.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, it sucks more for me than for you. The less investigation I do the less I know about my sanity, the more useless am I to the townies. And ofc I become more suspicious the less results I can provide. :/
What makes me wonder though is that we should have at least one or two more dets yet nobody so far hints on that clear enough or tried to tell their investigations. Maybe they were blocked like me once or even twice, but still sooner or later the dets should reveal their results before they get lynched and we lose their results. The idea of my Commissar isn't in-game yet after all. xD
fair point, but I suspected Bel was likely spinning a web for me and you got caught up in it. I don't fully trust you, but with no one largely countering your det claim, you seem a bit legit I suppose.

Bel did mention she should be more helpful this game due to her role, and yet....
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Naturally, but unsurprising that you got blocked. After all, Bel brought much attention to you, and in fact, it was evident that you would check me...so if for some reason you turn up empty, naturally suspicion falls on me. But one thing I find curious is that Bel already requested a det to check me before you came out, and even as at then, she believed the result would be satisfactory, despite the fact that a det needs 2 or 3 nights to clarify his sanity. I wonder what makes her so sure she would have her answer by today
Pretty sure this is what I said to James:
Yes could you please investigate Holt? I've mentioned before of my gut feeling about him. I don't mind being proven wrong, would prefer it tbh but this is a bone I can't let go of until I have proof. Can the doctor please protect James tonight?
James claims to have gotten guilty on demon. If that's the case investigating you and getting a result would only leave investigating Arjuna, who at this point is basically confirmed townie. That would settle his sanity. I've been detective before I know how it works don't worry. It would make more sense to investigate Arjuna first but I will admit to my impatience in getting some kind of result on you, especially since James claiming detective means there's a target on him now.

Oh and before you try to twist it, Arjuna I'm sorry if I've now somehow brought attention to you being obviously townie, even though your role has been mentioned frequently. :heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There is Aizen and maybe Bel. She said her role is very useful and it's been two nights already.
For Daws to notice he was blocked, he was expecting a result as well, no? COULD be investigative.

Btw, now I noticed:
- Lambu blocked Bia.
- Aizen got blocked.
- Bia was an Escort.
- Bia couldn't have been the one to block Aizen, then.
We're lacking a blocker on Aizen, if everybody said the truth about those.

So either we indeed have 2 Escorts +1 Prostitute, or we have a liar among Lambu and Aizen.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Pretty sure this is what I said to James:

James claims to have gotten guilty on demon. If that's the case investigating you and getting a result would only leave investigating Arjuna, who at this point is basically confirmed townie. That would settle his sanity. I've been detective before I know how it works don't worry. It would make more sense to investigate Arjuna first but I will admit to my impatience in getting some kind of result on you, especially since James claiming detective means there's a target on him now.

Oh and before you try to twist it, Arjuna I'm sorry if I've now somehow brought attention to you being obviously townie, even though your role has been mentioned frequently. :heh
:nerd
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
James claims to have gotten guilty on demon. If that's the case investigating you and getting a result would only leave investigating Arjuna, who at this point is basically confirmed townie. That would settle his sanity. I've been detective before I know how it works don't worry. It would make more sense to investigate Arjuna first but I will admit to my impatience in getting some kind of result on you, especially since James claiming detective means there's a target on him now.
My point is you were clamoring for a detective way before James revealed, before it even seemed like any Det had any result to work with. Well, good you admit your impatience, I see you're opening up now. James claiming det may not have been because you asked, but you have some part in putting a target on his back now..and like I said, it's funny you didn't consider all this in your impatience to have a det check me one night to satisfy you, this before any det had shown...in other words, you didn't consider the possibilities far enough. But if you really felt you were on to something, wouldn't it be imperative that you prepare for at least that much? How do you expect to prove anything like this?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So I went through Lady Pompoms posts and to be honest I didn't find much. Most of the the time she talked about Lambu and a bit about Arjuna. Both pretty safe townies IMO.

Evil is next but he was a lot more active so it will take a while.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I blatantly invited them to investigate me or you blatantly called out for a detective to do so?
Since I'm sure he won't get lynched off this I hope that one of the detectives would investigate him at least, for future reference.
Any det is welcome to check me. Also, I'd like to believe I wouldn't be dumb enough to not only give a shitty hint but one that so clearly explains my role assuming I was janitor. I'm not, but well this is mafia game...not like that would make me credible anyway
So yes detectives, he's given permission to investigate him so please do. If I'm wrong I'll swallow that pill gladly.
Fine by me. Just hope you swallowing this pill isn't some ploy to divert attention
Yes I must have imagined you saying they could investigate you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Not if syx was the Prostitute.
Of course. :facepalm

For Daws to notice he was blocked, he was expecting a result as well, no? COULD be investigative.

Btw, now I noticed:
- Lambu blocked Bia.
- Aizen got blocked.
- Bia was an Escort.
- Bia couldn't have been the one to block Aizen, then.
We're lacking a blocker on Aizen, if everybody said the truth about those.

So either we indeed have 2 Escorts +1 Prostitute, or we have a liar among Lambu and Aizen.
Thats right :hi If I successfully blocked Pompom then either there's another escort or Aizen is lying. The thing is, syx couldn't be a red mafia, Im quite sure of it, so he's not a Escort that won the cointoss before getting killed.
Or maybe Pompom won the cointoss vs my action on her and she successfully blocked someone from the red mafia or Aizen, though that would be more intrincate since it would imply the orange Mafia used someone else to kill.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Pompom an Orange... And she even suggested that we were teammates this time... :twitch


For Daws to notice he was blocked, he was expecting a result as well, no? COULD be investigative.

Btw, now I noticed:
- Lambu blocked Bia.
- Aizen got blocked.
- Bia was an Escort.
- Bia couldn't have been the one to block Aizen, then.
We're lacking a blocker on Aizen, if everybody said the truth about those.

So either we indeed have 2 Escorts +1 Prostitute, or we have a liar among Lambu and Aizen.
Or Pompom blocked Aizen and won the coin flip, no?


@Vandred would you please reveal already? Theres so point in protecting such a role with "not that many perks for town"
No, sorry. I intended to reveal today, but I had to change my plans. You can all lynch me tomorrow if I don't claim loud and clear.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
James claiming det may not have been because you asked, but you have some part in putting a target on his back now..
Yes because him saying "I'm a detective" wasn't target enough. Him asking if anyone had someone they wanted investigated wasn't enough. He needed me to ask him to do his job to point that big target at him. Basically the situation went like this:
James: "hey everyone I'm a detective do you have anyone you want me to investigate tonight since that's what I do?"
Me: "can you investigate Holt?"
You: "oh no Bel has put a target on James!!!"

It makes so much more sense now. Sorry James.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
How about we lynch Holt and see if he is Townie then we can lynch Bel next


Of course. :facepalm



Thats right :hi If I successfully blocked Pompom then either there's another escort or Aizen is lying. The thing is, syx couldn't be a red mafia, Im quite sure of it, so he's not a Escort that won the cointoss before getting killed.
Or maybe Pompom won the cointoss vs my action on her and she successfully blocked someone from the red mafia or Aizen, though that would be more intrincate since it would imply the orange Mafia used someone else to kill.
I don't trust Aizen to tell the truth.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, sorry. I intended to reveal today, but I had to change my plans. You can all lynch me tomorrow if I don't claim loud and clear.
:notamused
Dammit Vandred, Im losing my faith on you.

@Demonspeed
I searched for the role in that pad and only got one more role besides those two I already mentioned. If its that one you would better claim it now, are you Apprentice? :oh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes I must have imagined you saying they could investigate you.
Well you certainly imagined me inviting them. I'm saying you invited them, I accepted. Don't twist the truth. Or do you even miss in your quote that you brought that up first? But now I'm framing someone. Perhaps I manipulated you as well then
Yes because him saying "I'm a detective" wasn't target enough. Him asking if anyone had someone they wanted investigated wasn't enough. He needed me to ask him to do his job to point that big target at him. Basically the situation went like this:
James: "hey everyone I'm a detective do you have anyone you want me to investigate tonight since that's what I do?"
Me: "can you investigate Holt?"
You: "oh no Bel has put a target on James!!!"

It makes so much more sense now. Sorry James.
Do you deny having no part in it? You believe your request didn't influence it in any way? In addition to create an Avenue for me to be framed as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, it sucks more for me than for you. The less investigation I do the less I know about my sanity, the more useless am I to the townies. And ofc I become more suspicious the less results I can provide. :/
What makes me wonder though is that we should have at least one or two more dets yet nobody so far hints on that clear enough or tried to tell their investigations. Maybe they were blocked like me once or even twice, but still sooner or later the dets should reveal their results before they get lynched and we lose their results. The idea of my Commissar isn't in-game yet after all. xD
Aizen claimed an investigative role and that he got blocked on N1. I don't find it that unlikely that no other Det/Mortician/Investigator/Spy has come out on D1 and D2, since, you know... They would be a prime target for Escorts. :eyeroll


How about we lynch Holt and see if he is Townie then we can lynch Bel next
Wow, that would be jumping to conclusions pretty quickly. Holt could have been blocked by an Escort just to throw suspicion on him, even though with two mafias he could be on the opposite team of bad guys. And if Holt's townie, that also doesn't mean Bel is mafia.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
How about we lynch Holt and see if he is Townie then we can lynch Bel next
You know what, I've been talking big so I'll back it up. If he's not Mafia then lynch me next no questions asked. I'm willing to take that risk.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And Bel I see how helpful you've been
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know what, I've been talking big so I'll back it up. If he's not Mafia then lynch me next no questions asked. I'm willing to take that risk.
But instead of doing this, you suggested a detective check me, and admitted you overlooked the possibilities of making this work out
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top