Btw, my target for Night 2 was Holt because of Bel's demand for it.
You brought attention to the det and to me and last day you were quite confident that by today you would be satisfied but didn't consider there would be an escort blocking...And yesterday admist everything going on, you ignored the James/Lambu near lynch and even Evil later. No today, there are 2 players claiming to be blocked, none of which are me...and somehow, you're more interested in the fact that I apparently had something to do with this, despite it being likely one blocked was a janitorYou were blocked possibly by the mafia escort on the night I asked for Holt to be investigated? I'm so surprised.....
Why?Farfy is clean
That was confirmed at the end of day 2 right? Since we had red and orange mafia.Happy to see we have another Mafia down at this point, even though Orgz unfortunatly also didn't make it.
Does confirm there are in fact two mafia groups, so that's good to know.
Do we even know which side has the janitor? I know the mafia number per townies is not set in stone but one scenario is 6 members given 21 players which would mean that they are at half power and orange is almost gone. Since there are 2 mafia sides and they can eliminate each other as well we can assume that there are more. More likely 8 than 10 but you never know. We have seen 4 roles confirmed so far, Janitor, Escort, Gambler and Poisoner.Ok, Lambu's here, blocked Daws, and there was no Janitor kill from the Orange side....... D:
Naturally, but unsurprising that you got blocked. After all, Bel brought much attention to you, and in fact, it was evident that you would check me...so if for some reason you turn up empty, naturally suspicion falls on me. But one thing I find curious is that Bel already requested a det to check me before you came out, and even as at then, she believed the result would be satisfactory, despite the fact that a det needs 2 or 3 nights to clarify his sanity. I wonder what makes her so sure she would have her answer by todayBtw, my target for Night 2 was Holt because of Bel's demand for it.
Well the evil was targeting her she doesn't seem a Mafia.Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well the evil was targeting her she doesn't seem a Mafia.Why?
What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.It's a theory.
N1: Janitor kill, solely.
N2: An Orange mafia dies, not a Janitor kill.
It's an indication that on N1 the red side might have failed and in the N2 the orange side failed instead and the red one killed the orange. The lack of Janitor when the orange side failed and his presence when the same succeeded indicates he's orange.
BUT
It's only a theory 'cause that's not the sole scenario. Something else could have killed the escort (doctor, PGO, SK - altho I don't believe in this last one).
I honestly doubt both teams have a Janitor tho, so it looks a lot like he's orange. Otherwise the orange team sucks, failed twice and the red one is alternating killers god knows why.
For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.Farfy is clean
And good one of my initial suspects are gone.
I am not sure about Lambu to tell the truth.
Though my suspicion on James increased thousand times.

Good question.Why?
I told you exactly why I voted on you and why I originally voted for desin in the first place. I wanted to get more votes on desin to get some more notably activity, but everybody was off fighting their own little battles on D2... So, I decided to get more activity by voting up the 2nd place contender for the chopping block at the time, you, and well would you look at that? Activity from a now dead mafia member got provoked.I blocked Daws because he only hinted active role, nothing else. Also his joke vote on me on Day 1 and his shadowy behaviour the whole D2, like an spectator.
He could also be the Janitor tbh.
I will try what you said in that pad, but only cause I feel rather motivated now.
If anything, I went with Emperor as well as soon as I was safe from my penalties, which still made me one of the first ones to vote for him o/Unless she is from the red faction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said that in the last part of the post as well, that it could be the case of the Orange failing twice and the Red alternating killers for wtv reasonWhat if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.
For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.
Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me![]()
I won't deny my brother my suspicion decreased for you a lot.What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.
For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.
Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me![]()
Not if syx was the Prostitute.What if syx was orange mafia? In that case the Janitor is red and one of the people that voted syx is the culprit, I find it rather simple actually.
For gods sake Arju, Im almost a confirmed townie at this point, if I was lying the real prostitute would have disproved my claim.
Now is when they come with "syx was prostitute" to frame me![]()
I didn't bring attention to the detective he outed himself and took requests after you blatantly invited them to investigate you. I only brought attention to you. You're still my top suspect. I assure you I'm paying attention to all the evidence being presented from last night don't you worry about that.You brought attention to the det and to me and last day you were quite confident that by today you would be satisfied but didn't consider there would be an escort blocking...And yesterday admist everything going on, you ignored the James/Lambu near lynch and even Evil later. No today, there are 2 players claiming to be blocked, none of which are me...and somehow, you're more interested in the fact that I apparently had something to do with this, despite it being likely one blocked was a janitor
Votekill Holt
Votekill Holt
Votekill Holt
Vote kill Holt.
Votekill Holt
Votekill Holt.
Votekill Demon
Vote Kill Holt
Votekill Holt
Votekill Holt
Votekill Holt
Votelock Holt
Vote lock Holt
votekill holt
Votekill Holt
Votelock Holt
Votelock Holt
votelock Holt
Votelock Holt
Votelock Holt
Syx is town I believe.Not if syx was the Prostitute.
you wouldn't have gotten more activity by that though since I was simply in bed and eating soup the whole day. I joined yesterday 5 minutes before the day ended and was backreading when Farfalla tagged to me to vote for evil and get the tie and that was it.I told you exactly why I voted on you and why I originally voted for desin in the first place. I wanted to get more votes on desin to get some more notably activity, but everybody was off fighting their own little battles on D2... So, I decided to get more activity by voting up the 2nd place contender for the chopping block at the time, you, and well would you look at that? Activity from a now dead mafia member got provoked.