Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
2 Morticians, an Investigator, a Det, a Spy. Seems too powerful even assuming the Det and Spy are Paranoid.

@Zasz Prosecutor?
What?
You should reread my posts and look at my hints again Demon. :kappa
Besides, you're still a suspect in my eyes.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
as i said mortician is a frustrating role bc basically you can get only delayed info assuming you got some. Meaning so far my role was useless. the longer the game last, the more interesting the role might be, though, bc dead players get more records.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What?
You should reread my posts and look at my hints again Demon. :kappa
Besides, you're still a suspect in my eyes.
i was praying for you to not die
(hope i did understood properly your hints) that crazy hints though :facepalm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Maybe Gry made put a Mafia Lover in each team? Depending on what they do it can allow Mafia to coordinate better or not.

What?
You should reread my posts and look at my hints again Demon. :kappa
Besides, you're still a suspect in my eyes.
I don't really care much about your role right now TBH. The one thing puzzling me about you is the reason why you wanted James to survive yesterday. But now, it's not my priority.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
as i said mortician is a frustrating role bc basically you can get only delayed info assuming you got some. Meaning so far my role was useless. the longer the game last, the more interesting the role might be, though, bc dead players get more records.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


i was praying for you to not die
(hope i did understood properly your hints) that crazy hints though :facepalm
I wouldn't call them crazy.
It's just that I didn't know how else I could have given my hints, without being too direct about my role. :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We have to start somewhere. Demon What about N1? Why didn't you do anything? There wasn't really anything to lose anyway
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
We have to start somewhere. Demon What about N1? Why didn't you do anything? There wasn't really anything to lose anyway
I didn't know it was possible. I actually learned I could have used it on a lynched player N2 via Gry.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't really care much about your role right now TBH. The one thing puzzling me about you is the reason why you wanted James to survive yesterday. But now, it's not my priority.
Oh, is that so?
About James, it's not like I wanted him to survive, it's just that for the moment, while being a suspect, he didn't give me reason to vote for him.
For the time being that is. :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't know it was possible. I actually learned I could have used it on a lynched player N2 via Gry.
Going by my own pm, gry would have included a role description in the post, the same one in the rules thread. It feels like if you really had a role, you would have read that to see what you can or can't do?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Zasz is practically claiming Martyr guys, he just cannot say it.

As for the whole balance thing, I dont know if you are coming to some kind of agreement with the two morticians stuff, but I just think that if there really are two morticians then its pretty unlikely there's an investigator, unless mafia had some op members which doesnt seem like it.

Votekill SonOfDaws

Reasons:
- He claims investigator, pretty unlikely if we are to believe there are two morticians.
- I blocked him last night and apparently there was just one mafia kill (since Orgz probably hid behind pompom)
- He is in my "suspects of being Janitor" list, if he dies and shows janitor we could finally take a look at syx, it would also clean James a little (I still heavily suspect this one, but since nobody listens to what I've been saying about the "syx voters D1" then Im done).

Not going to lock yet.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Zasz is practically claiming Martyr guys, he just cannot say it.

As for the whole balance thing, I dont know if you are coming to some kind of agreement with the two morticians stuff, but I just think that if there really are two morticians then its pretty unlikely there's an investigator, unless mafia had some op members which doesnt seem like it.

Votekill SonOfDaws

Reasons:
- He claims investigator, pretty unlikely if we are to believe there are two morticians.
- I blocked him last night and apparently there was just one mafia kill (since Orgz probably hid behind pompom)
- He is in my "suspects of being Janitor" list, if he dies and shows janitor we could finally take a look at syx, it would also clean James a little (I still heavily suspect this one, but since nobody listens to what I've been saying about the "syx voters D1" then Im done).

Not going to lock yet.
You're believing the 2 morticians over 1 mortician and 1 investigator when both roles are situational-ly useful at best...

And your last reason for believing I'm a suspect is because I'm on your list of suspects.........

This just plain stupid.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Going by my own pm, gry would have included a role description in the post, the same one in the rules thread. It feels like if you really had a role, you would have read that to see what you can or can't do?
Yes but I didn't think much about it. And as I said before I fucked up while claiming the role once. In my head Mortician equaled to investigating killed players at night, not lynched ones. I was glad to have this role because it gave me the opportunity to experiment it.

Sorry, I don't have much experience with active Townie roles... Mortician is also not a role used often...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You're believing the 2 morticians over 1 mortician and 1 investigator when both roles are situational-ly useful at best...

And your last reason for believing I'm a suspect is because I'm on your list of suspects.........

This just plain stupid.
Not going to lie, I think this is weird as hell, if Demon hadnt been honest with that hint he gave on D1 I would have instavoted him (it also feels wrong that Im the only one who can testify for that hint, but I can only say it was legit).
Also Erin was the first one to claim the role... Though that could have been because she didnt expect a mortician to appear now that I think about it.
Erin could be guilty after all. :oh

Im willing to change my vote when more people comes and give their thoughts on this.
But dont make it look like my reasons to vote you are bs.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What's all this silence?
Oh well, I'll just leave my vote in here:

Votekill Demon
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh my ! while browsing posts for the recap, see im 99% sure he tried to save desin or james (likely desin ) :

Ok, I might regret it later, but I'll give in to the detective claim. Votekill Lambu

At least it's a chance to save one.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not going to lie, I think this is weird as hell, if Demon hadnt been honest with that hint he gave on D1 I would have instavoted him (it also feels wrong that Im the only one who can testify for that hint, but I can only say it was legit).
Also Erin was the first one to claim the role... Though that could have been because she didnt expect a mortician to appear now that I think about it.
Erin could be guilty after all. :oh

Im willing to change my vote when more people comes and give their thoughts on this.
But dont make it look like my reasons to vote you are bs.
So, we are talking about the fact that you could have known the role since D1 again? I already explained why I gave a hint like that. And you are pretty much saying that if more people come and vote for me, you will jump on the bandwagon.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So, we are talking about the fact that you could have known the role since D1 again? I already explained why I gave a hint like that. And you are pretty much saying that if more people come and vote for me, you will jump on the bandwagon.
Its actually the other way around Demon, out of the two mortician claimers I trust you the most precisely cause I saw you really hinted it since D1.
I only pointed out that only I know it and I cant really prove it.

Do you think Erin could be mafia?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@James Rye I don't get this post of yours ?
unless i m the one who did a mistake, but you said you targetted demon on got guilty
We could go for Desin.

I'll trust Lambu and hear what Lady Pompom has to say about his night action next day.

Also I will come out to satisfy all you non-believers: I am a detective and I got guilty on Demon last night.

Also Votekill desin24.

Then why !!!???????????????? #522

I really hope I am paranoid so that the Escort 's action on me is wasted. Or that we have a BK who blocks or redirects the Escort's action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its actually the other way around Demon, out of the two mortician claimers I trust you the most precisely cause I saw you really hinted it since D1.
I only pointed out that only I know it and I cant really prove it.

Do you think Erin could be mafia?
Im not also im the only who provided the exact results given by hosts
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@James Rye I don't get this post of yours ?
unless i m the one who did a mistake, but you said you targetted demon on got guilty



Then why !!!???????????????? #522


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Im not also im the only who provided the exact results given by hosts
I honestly wouldnt mind seeing James go, I've been after his head for so long that Im almost fond of him :XD
I have been saying for quite some time already that either Vandred or him have a huge possibility of being mafia.

As for your mortician claim, you could have asked the hosts how mortician works in order to correctly claim it, that doesnt prove anything.

And I dont want to suspect you, as crazy as it sounds I find Daws more suspicious than you but still... You are absolutely not clear, in my opinion you are in a worse spot than Demon for the reasons I explained up there.

I also think that Evil could have been trying to save one of his comrades though.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
what i meant with james quote is that he wrote this before N2 at the end of D2 then at the start of the day 3 he said #599
Lambu, did you block me? -_-
sounds like a ready made scenario :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu told you if you read properly last day i suspected demon to be a pirate and to have stolen my role, i m telling the truth im not mafia you can trust me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
as for evil he said it literally see post above, so i would likely vote either desin or james, but considering what i just found while rereading back, i may go for james actually instead of desin depending on further infos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top