Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Zasz are you a Prosecutor or Vigilante?
The moment he claims Prosecutor openly he gets hostkilled, so don't ask for confirmation, Farf. Just wait for his action.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can't be paranoid with a guilty on you and an innocent on Holt, Demon.^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


If you're Prosecutor just use your ability on either Demon or Holt. One way or another you prove who's Townie and who's Mafia without us having to go througha lynching first.
She said her role is passive. But if she is Prosecutor she should use it on Holt. I didn't say you are Paranoid, I was talking about the possibilities.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Would actually be an interesting strategy, could work
In a regular game, it could. In a game with two mafias? Suicide. She'd basically have to last until the end on her own, with several townies who trust each other much more or even confirmed ones.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(I'm talking about Bel pretending to accuse Holt while they're teammates, in case anyone's confused.)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean, it's not like I haven't seen worse plays in a game with two mafias, where one mafia member tried to solo the game by ditching his teammate... But yeah. :heh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, for now I will vote on Holt. It makes the most sense to see what sanity both Gryf and I hold.

Votekill Holt
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh well, catching up now. So now Gryff is a det and James got a potential guilty on him aswell. That makes things easier, we townies have numeric superiority at this point (theres at the very least 10 townies between us) so I'll also go for Holt

Votekill Holt

Now I want to hear @Belserion more than ever
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
either way, still impressed he survived which mafia would let a potential vigilante alive, :errr
The mafia who would rather go for the only Doc first, I guess, since the DTV or Prosecutor could always be tricked into going for an innocent. Besides, I'd say the two mafias have been pretty accurate in hindering one another from what I can see, but not so much about taking care of the best townie roles. Losing only three townies in three nights, without even having lynched one so far, is very fortunate for town in such a setup.


@Farfalla my potato brain is having difficulties processing all the information at once, but I feel I'm caught up with most of it :)
I'd like to reveal my role, but I cannot do that. Like, literally cannot do that. I may or may not have spread a few white lies regarding my own role in this game for my own safety.

Agreeing with what Demon said here, regarding the Holt/Bel thing.

So no one is claiming to be a bomb, but there is a bomb defuser?
Alright, then. You don't need to confirm anything, but just in case you're a Martyr (or if anyone else is), you should know that it makes a pretty good combo with Prosecutor. As soon as the latter uses his day action to accuse someone, the Martyr can use his ability to shield the Prosecutor in order to die in his stead in case he accused an innocent townie. At that point, we would have regrettably lost the Martyr, but we'd have both the Politician and his target alive as confirmed townies, making our job much, much easier.

Technically I could even take two nights to learn his role after that, but I want to believe it won't take that much to get rid of the last remaining mafias.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guys, not answering your questions about my role, should be an hint in itself. :kappa
Well, I suppose it's almost time for me to do something.
I won't be surviving for too long after all.
At least, that's what I feel.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I think @MarmaladeSky is Prosecutor and @Zasz is Martyr.

I still think somethings not right, blame my paranoia, but so far this looks too easy for town. It could also be that Crescent protected the right person N1 and I blocked the right person N2, but still... 2 morticians, 1 investigator , 2 dets...

Im starting to think Vandred might be insane apprentice and there's either a traitor or a sleeper between us.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You all seem to be making a case for Holt, but I am very curious about Belserion. :hmmNot decided yet.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh also forgot, theres also an Spy :XD

Im going now guys, I'll catch up everything tomorrow.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh also forgot, theres also an Spy :XD

Im going now guys, I'll catch up everything tomorrow.
Cannot blame you for forgetting me. :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'll be going to sleep now, so don't pester me with questions guys. :kappa
I assure you that it will be an unforgettable Day phase, in a way or in another.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think @MarmaladeSky is Prosecutor and @Zasz is Martyr.

I still think somethings not right, blame my paranoia, but so far this looks too easy for town. It could also be that Crescent protected the right person N1 and I blocked the right person N2, but still... 2 morticians, 1 investigator , 2 dets...

Im starting to think Vandred might be insane apprentice and there's either a traitor or a sleeper between us.
Let's lynch Holt and see what happens. If he is Town then you can lynch either me or James or Gryff tomorrow.

Next phase you and @Aizen should use your roles on Bel, and Gryff uses his role on me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or maybe you should use your role on someone else. I am not sure Aizen will get a result if she is blocked.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Holt baiting or not, we'll need answers and he's the common denominator there.

@Aizen it might sound machiavelic, but we can risk to lose a Defuser, specially when the mafias are dropping like flies. If we're being setup, which I'm still paranoid about, we're able to crack that later.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think @MarmaladeSky is Prosecutor and @Zasz is Martyr.

I still think somethings not right, blame my paranoia, but so far this looks too easy for town. It could also be that Crescent protected the right person N1 and I blocked the right person N2, but still... 2 morticians, 1 investigator , 2 dets...

Im starting to think Vandred might be insane apprentice and there's either a traitor or a sleeper between us.
Well, there's that certain role that could result in a bloodbath for town in a two-mafia setup, especially if triggered early on... But yeah, at this point I'm pretty sure I'm Insane, and I still won't discard the idea of a Traitor either. Two Morticians is still suspicious as hell for me.


Let's lynch Holt and see what happens. If he is Town then you can lynch either me or James or Gryff tomorrow.

Next phase you and @Aizen should use your roles on Bel, and Gryff uses his role on me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or maybe you should use your role on someone else. I am not sure Aizen will get a result if she is blocked.
Aizen wouldn't get any result, no, so that depends on what our lynch target(s) will show up as, in my opinion. If, say, we lynch Holt and he's townie, Lambu should block Bel and so on. Or just go with his gut feeling without revealing, since the reds should have at least a couple of members left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top