The moment he claims Prosecutor openly he gets hostkilled, so don't ask for confirmation, Farf. Just wait for his action.@Zasz are you a Prosecutor or Vigilante?
She said her role is passive. But if she is Prosecutor she should use it on Holt. I didn't say you are Paranoid, I was talking about the possibilities.Can't be paranoid with a guilty on you and an innocent on Holt, Demon.^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you're Prosecutor just use your ability on either Demon or Holt. One way or another you prove who's Townie and who's Mafia without us having to go througha lynching first.
In a regular game, it could. In a game with two mafias? Suicide. She'd basically have to last until the end on her own, with several townies who trust each other much more or even confirmed ones.Would actually be an interesting strategy, could work
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

either way, still impressed he survived which mafia would let a potential vigilante alive,@Zasz are you a Prosecutor or Vigilante?

yeah i know how you feel !/doublepost]I mean, it's not like I haven't seen worse plays in a game with two mafias, where one mafia member tried to solo the game by ditching his teammate... But yeah.![]()
The mafia who would rather go for the only Doc first, I guess, since the DTV or Prosecutor could always be tricked into going for an innocent. Besides, I'd say the two mafias have been pretty accurate in hindering one another from what I can see, but not so much about taking care of the best townie roles. Losing only three townies in three nights, without even having lynched one so far, is very fortunate for town in such a setup.either way, still impressed he survived which mafia would let a potential vigilante alive,![]()
Alright, then. You don't need to confirm anything, but just in case you're a Martyr (or if anyone else is), you should know that it makes a pretty good combo with Prosecutor. As soon as the latter uses his day action to accuse someone, the Martyr can use his ability to shield the Prosecutor in order to die in his stead in case he accused an innocent townie. At that point, we would have regrettably lost the Martyr, but we'd have both the Politician and his target alive as confirmed townies, making our job much, much easier.@Farfalla my potato brain is having difficulties processing all the information at once, but I feel I'm caught up with most of it
I'd like to reveal my role, but I cannot do that. Like, literally cannot do that. I may or may not have spread a few white lies regarding my own role in this game for my own safety.
Agreeing with what Demon said here, regarding the Holt/Bel thing.
So no one is claiming to be a bomb, but there is a bomb defuser?

Not decided yet.
Cannot blame you for forgetting me.Oh also forgot, theres also an Spy
Im going now guys, I'll catch up everything tomorrow.


Let's lynch Holt and see what happens. If he is Town then you can lynch either me or James or Gryff tomorrow.I think @MarmaladeSky is Prosecutor and @Zasz is Martyr.
I still think somethings not right, blame my paranoia, but so far this looks too easy for town. It could also be that Crescent protected the right person N1 and I blocked the right person N2, but still... 2 morticians, 1 investigator , 2 dets...
Im starting to think Vandred might be insane apprentice and there's either a traitor or a sleeper between us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, there's that certain role that could result in a bloodbath for town in a two-mafia setup, especially if triggered early on... But yeah, at this point I'm pretty sure I'm Insane, and I still won't discard the idea of a Traitor either. Two Morticians is still suspicious as hell for me.I think @MarmaladeSky is Prosecutor and @Zasz is Martyr.
I still think somethings not right, blame my paranoia, but so far this looks too easy for town. It could also be that Crescent protected the right person N1 and I blocked the right person N2, but still... 2 morticians, 1 investigator , 2 dets...
Im starting to think Vandred might be insane apprentice and there's either a traitor or a sleeper between us.
Aizen wouldn't get any result, no, so that depends on what our lynch target(s) will show up as, in my opinion. If, say, we lynch Holt and he's townie, Lambu should block Bel and so on. Or just go with his gut feeling without revealing, since the reds should have at least a couple of members left.Let's lynch Holt and see what happens. If he is Town then you can lynch either me or James or Gryff tomorrow.
Next phase you and @Aizen should use your roles on Bel, and Gryff uses his role on me.
Or maybe you should use your role on someone else. I am not sure Aizen will get a result if she is blocked.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
According to Gryff, Bel might be mafia. What will be your next target?But yeah, at this point I'm pretty sure I'm Insane