I don't think that's how everyone will see it, but thanks for the trust
So unless Lambu and James can give us useful results about someone else, I suppose I'll be voting for Belserion. Not the best lynching target at the moment even though Gryff's results confirm her as guilty, but it beats lynching a townie just to be sure.
Nope, wasted my night investigation on Gryf. :/
Thought he was a possible 3rd role trying to sneak by both mafias. Sorry folks. But well, we still have his innocent result on Bel. So we know who to vote for today.
The only roles that haven't had some reliable evidence or an outright confirmation are mine, Faff's and desin's. So if you're DTV, @MarmaladeSky, this game could be over tomorrow if you shoot either Faff or desin and we lynch the other one. I'm really hoping you're not Politician now
It's simple, really - if I were mafia, I could have simply lied and killed Gryff tonight, than claim it was a coincidence and confess I targeted him in case you had spied on me.
The only roles that haven't had some reliable evidence or an outright confirmation are mine, Faff's and desin's. So if you're DTV, @MarmaladeSky, this game could be over tomorrow if you shoot either Faff or desin and we lynch the other one. I'm really hoping you're not Politician now
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's simple, really - if I were mafia, I could have simply lied and killed Gryff tonight, than claim it was a coincidence and confess I targeted him in case you had spied on me.
It was probably desin. If you think about why they targeted Gryf it is not only because he is more handsome than me and they did unspeakable things to his slowly getting colder body but also because of his three targets he named there being Vandred, desin and Marmalade I think was the third one. I had Erin (who died and was proven Mortician), Gryf (who died and was proven Det) and Bel (who already got "innocent" by Gryf ergo death sentence today). I wonder who Lambu blocked tonight.
Say, given we had two insane dets, two morticians, two mafia janitors, do you guys think we had two mafia escorts as well meaning Lambu could have been red prostitute the whole time or am I getting paranoid?^^;
It was probably desin. If you think about why they targeted Gryf it is not only because he is more handsome than me and they did unspeakable things to his slowly getting colder body but also because of his three targets he named there being Vandred, desin and Marmalade I think was the third one. I had Erin (who died and was proven Mortician), Gryf (who died and was proven Det) and Bel (who already got "innocent" by Gryf ergo death sentence today). I wonder who Lambu blocked tonight.
Say, given we had two insane dets, two morticians, two mafia janitors, do you guys think we had two mafia escorts as well meaning Lambu could have been red prostitute the whole time or am I getting paranoid?^^;
I suppose town would be seriously defenseless with a single Doctor if we didn't even have our Prostitute, but yeah, sure, that's not impossible. He can be the first to get lynched among those I listed in green, then, because I'd rather go for the ones at the bottom first. Yes, myself included.
While an Insane Apprentice could join either mafia, a Traitor can only be given the list of a single mafia team in order not to break the game in case he gets recruited. So even if I'm Insane, I wouldn't balance a single Traitor out.
Well, she can't be a Traitor, she did use her anon vote on Demon to prove she stole it. That or some weird timing happened with Arjuna, but he wasn't online when she did that.
The only roles that haven't had some reliable evidence or an outright confirmation are mine, Faff's and desin's. So if you're DTV, @MarmaladeSky, this game could be over tomorrow if you shoot either Faff or desin and we lynch the other one. I'm really hoping you're not Politician now
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's simple, really - if I were mafia, I could have simply lied and killed Gryff tonight, than claim it was a coincidence and confess I targeted him in case you had spied on me.
I'd agree with this list but I'd move Marma down with us. Even though it seems she could prove it, she either didn't want to yet or is unable to as well, like the other white ones. She's either postponing her action (since she saw your posts to use her ability alrdy) or just won't, cause can't. I'm betting on the first option, I'd be waiting for Lambu as well 'cause why not, although he won't be super useful (except for the case I'll mention next, imo). If he blocked you again, there's still the possibility of you being a Strongman (since all the mafias had roles so far). Not pointing fingers, just trying to map all the options, cause in the end you did target Gryff, as Aizen confirmed, and having you antecipating it instead of lying about it wouldn't make you less mafia, since you'd know that lying could bem your doom, specially after how people discussed who they should block/spy on/investigate. Lambu said the dets should check you (and, well, one is gone now) and that he could block you (reason to use the Strongman ability if you're it, specially after all the mafia failures) so coming ahead the Spy as well could be simply a careful mafia move as well. After the case with Daws killing the Investigator in his first try, I'd rather consider everything, lmao.
I also think that, since Bel has to be the Mafia Pirate (unless I'm forgetting any other possibility that could include her anon vote episode) and thus can't kill, maybe she shouldn't be a priority today. I'll say maybe again 'cause of you, Van D: Best scenario, she's the only mafia left, on the red side. But they could be 4 each to compensate the casualties they could cause to each other in that 21-24 members = 6 mafias reference, since it also looks like we have not TP (although it's not impossible yet). I don't recall you giving a reason why you stopped following Crescent and moved to Bel. You believed Crescent was the Prosecutor, you had it in your list (that you were committed to filling at first, even mentioned you spent one night phase getting it complete once, and then dropped it), said you moved to Bel cause you wanted a cool role, but in theory you had that in Crescent alrdy. So maybe you never went for Crescent, focused Bel for 2 nights (N1 and N2), became mafia/unskilled (you said yourself you were pretty sure you were insane as well, maybe another antecipation to something), in spite of Lambu blocking you on N3, and could have performed the killing on Gryff since Bel couldn't. Of course, for that, Lambu's result is super important, cause if he blocked you today again, then this scenario is impossible. But until then, there could be 4 mafias out there and you asking for Marma to shoot someone to test them (and in that part you ruled yourself out from her options and just added yourself back to it when discussing lynchings, which, by then, could be too late if there are 4 mafias around, since they would alrdy tie with the town if Marma's shot would hit a townie) could be some rushing, specially since you didn't ask her to wait for Lambu.
Say, given we had two insane dets, two morticians, two mafia janitors, do you guys think we had two mafia escorts as well meaning Lambu could have been red prostitute the whole time or am I getting paranoid?^^;
Mafia had 1 role in common so far, so it could be, but I agree with Van that I wouldn't move against Lambu before the ones he listed as white +Marma, unless she can demonstrate something about herself until the end of the Day Phase,
I can't think of anything else she should be.
I'm kinda hoping Lambu blocked Van. Van alrdy "wasted" his learning if he's saying to truth, 'cause Gryff died, so Lambu's block on him wouldn't be harmful to him again. But mostly 'cause then I think a 4 mafia scenario is really impossible and I'd feel safer about having 1 townie accidentally killed today (in case Marma can shoot).
I doubt she can, though ç.ç She said she can't claim her role. She said she lied alrdy about it being passive at first, to protect the unclaimable one. But now she denied Martyr and it looks odd that she would invent a second lie to protect a Cowboy or DTV (cause she could have persisted in the first lie if that was the case, going around it), so I guess it's more likely she's a Politician, even though we couldn't spot signs of someone else being influenced to vote since Evil, but it could have happened cause we stopped paying attention to those.
I can't think of anything else she should be.
I'm kinda hoping Lambu blocked Van. Van alrdy "wasted" his learning if he's saying to truth, 'cause Gryff died, so Lambu's block on him wouldn't be harmful to him again. But mostly 'cause then I think a 4 mafia scenario is really impossible and I'd feel safer about having 1 townie accidentally killed today (in case Marma can shoot).
I doubt she can, though ç.ç She said she can't claim her role. She said she lied alrdy about it being passive at first, to protect the unclaimable one. But now she denied Martyr and it looks odd that she would invent a second lie to protect a Cowboy or DTV (cause she could have persisted in the first lie if that was the case, going around it), so I guess it's more likely she's a Politician, even though we couldn't spot signs of someone else being influenced to vote since Evil, but it could have happened cause we stopped paying attention to those.
Agreeing with the Bel thing.
Let's just get it over with: Votekill Belserion
Feeling iffy towards the noble role steal, can't get over it.
You might be surprised about my role. This set-up (role wise) is hilarious imo.
Like I said earlier, I'd rather have some extra information, but you know what. There is hardly anyone to chose from. Lets bring some action to this game, shall we?
I chose Desin because of the lack of information. Doesn't sit well with me. At least Farf/Vandred talk more, so we have the chance to discover more about them. At least this will provide us some information. Desin, you are guilty of being a mafia
\o/ *send in extra energy to Marma; wrong series but fuck it*
Idk if the result of this will make me more or less anxious about Desin's role xD But considering he's alive until now I have to ask myself if indeed only me and maybe Van seem to have gotten what he implied (Freeman, I imagine).
All in now! The doubt was killing me as well, you can come out of here as MVP, Marma *-*
At least Vandred got my hints. I think Farfalla too. I think it's quite hypocritical by you Marm to go for me because I didn't post enough when you post less and actually lied about your role.
I hope you like the deadpad.
Seriously guys, how can any of you doubt Im a prostitute at this point?
I claimed it way earlier than I should, the only way I could be an enemy at is if Im a traitor, I said that already. And that still doesnt make sense since I've only been hunting mafias all this time.
At least Vandred got my hints. I think Farfalla too. I think it's quite hypocritical by you Marm to go for me because I didn't post enough when you post less and actually lied about your role.
I hope you like the deadpad.
So if you're saying the truth, Lambu, Desin didn't kill Gryff or is a Strongman. In case he's town, should we still go with the Bel lynch not to risk killing another town (I mean, either him or Marma will die anyway today)? If I had to pick between you and Van, I think he's more likely to be mafia (could have tried to protect Emp by voting syx, targeted Gryff yday, could have joined Bel alrdy since I don't get why he stopped following Crescent which he believed to be the Prosecutor and so on) and, well, I'm not mafia.
Also, the game might just end if we kill Bel so I think we should spare our numbers after Demon and Erin got hostkilled.
And sry for not trusting you 100%, but I believe you'd do the same since you can't be proved and you also revealed yourself to escape a lynching, witch wasn't a volunteer early reveal. But yeah, I don't think you're scum, to have to have you under the radar, alrdy lost more than once due to unexpected turn of events...
It was probably desin. If you think about why they targeted Gryf it is not only because he is more handsome than me and they did unspeakable things to his slowly getting colder body but also because of his three targets he named there being Vandred, desin and Marmalade I think was the third one. I had Erin (who died and was proven Mortician), Gryf (who died and was proven Det) and Bel (who already got "innocent" by Gryf ergo death sentence today). I wonder who Lambu blocked tonight.
Say, given we had two insane dets, two morticians, two mafia janitors, do you guys think we had two mafia escorts as well meaning Lambu could have been red prostitute the whole time or am I getting paranoid?^^;
So if you're saying the truth, Lambu, Desin didn't kill Gryff or is a Strongman. In case he's town, should we still go with the Bel lynch not to risk killing another town (I mean, either him or Marma will die anyway today)? If I had to pick between you and Van, I think he's more likely to be mafia (could have tried to protect Emp by voting syx, targeted Gryff yday, could have joined Bel alrdy since I don't get why he stopped following Crescent which he believed to be the Prosecutor and so on) and, well, I'm not mafia.
Also, the game might just end if we kill Bel so I think we should spare our numbers after Demon and Erin got hostkilled.
And sry for not trusting you 100%, but I believe you'd do the same since you can't be proved and you also revealed yourself to escape a lynching, witch wasn't a volunteer early reveal. But yeah, I don't think you're scum, to have to have you under the radar, alrdy lost more than once due to unexpected turn of events...