Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
you all know that Natsu and Lucy didn't and will not get together right?
You* not us, He left the possibility open for the readers and you have Japanese community saying that "We are together forever" is told to a gf not to any girl. So yeah they are canon whether you like it or not.

I'm glad he did not make a love triangle, this is so annoying.
True love triangle is annoying and ruin everything but Gruvion wasn't really annoying because Lyon respected Juvia's feeling and stepped aside, Unlike many other love triangles that can be toxic.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
if the hiro left in implicit (or open if you prefer) I can think that yes
You* not us, He left the possibility open for the readers and you have Japanese community saying that "We are together forever" is told to a gf not to any girl. So yeah they are canon whether you like it or not.



True love triangle is annoying and ruin everything but Gruvion wasn't really annoying because Lyon respected Juvia's feeling and stepped aside, Unlike many other love triangles that is so selfish.
Where did you learn that? (We are together forever) is told only to lovers. Is that a legit cultural thing or something the fans over japan stated.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Where did you learn that? (We are together forever) is told only to lovers. Is that a legit cultural thing or something the fans over japan stated.
I have Japanese friends telling me that and this as well,



Just saw the true naming of Nalu's child.

Most of Japanese fans don't like Nashi so they changed to Nancy, Reason is they hate pear fruit, Which is weird since pear is very good for health

Official name is Luna given by mashima.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Hiro always made explicit the "more than friends" he draws them as a couple with the other ships ...
At the end of the day they are just fictional characters from an anime, shippar a couple is a little happiness in life, does not matter if they are cannon or not, everyone enjoys the show any way you want
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hiro always made explicit the "more than friends" he draws them as a couple with the other ships ...
At the end of the day they are just fictional characters from an anime, shippar a couple is a little happiness in life, does not matter if they are cannon or not, everyone enjoys the show any way you want
Actually he promote his work with Nalu, It's the main ship that's why he drew them the most at his twitter and as you say along with other ships too. For me every ship is canon in their own way and the confirmations is about single lines like "Your body is mine, Erza brush her everday, we will be together forever" which is bad writing cuz fans expected something big. Gale was more ahead in terms of confirmation.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
"Erza's inspiration comes from Joan of Arc, and the reason she hates Ichiya so much is that he's" soliciting "her a bit too much ..." * Laughing in the room * Masterclass of @ hiro_mashima # FIBD2018 # FAIRYTAIL

6:58 AM - 26 Jan 2018
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For Fairy Tail the creation of the enemies happened as and when Zeleph appears in volume 3, he was not destined to become this villain, this way.It came over the writing" Masterclass of @ hiro_mashima # FIBD2018 # FAIRYTAIL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Before I started Fairy tail, in the shonen, we often saw the pattern: - enemy who becomes your friend, etc.- So I wanted to propose something different from a group of friends and not 'a hero only' Masterclass of @ hiro_mashima # FIBD2018 # FAIRYTAIL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Many buildings and architectural elements are inspired by photos of French cities in Fairy Tail" Masterclass of @ hiro_mashima # FIBD2018 # FAIRYTAIL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Making the storyboard of a film (talking about dragon cry) at the same time as drawing a manga hebdo is complicated.If today I was offered to do it again, I would do it again, but only on a totally original story" Masterclass of @ hiro_mashima # FIBD2018 # FAIRYTAIL
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I was really happy to know that he was inspired by Joan of Arc to make Erza
So I am because I love the story of Joan of Arc which why I'll read/watch any manga/anime involving Joan of Arc. Also during the Tower of Heaven arc there's a chapter called Joan of Arc with Erza on the chapter cover.
 
Last edited:

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
So I am because I love the story of Joan of Arc which why I'll read any manga/anime involving Joan of Arc. Also during the Tower of Heaven arc there's a chapter called Joan of Arc with Erza on the chapter cover.
Really?, I did not know that about this chapter, I love hiro's references
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Really?, I did not know that about this chapter
Well when Hiro said the that the series was only going to last 10 volumes I decided to look on the wiki to see which chapter that series was supposed to end at in volume 10. I noticed that in volume 10 was the chapter called Joan of Arc which I remember if I correctly this was one of the 3 or 4 chapters about Erza’s backstory.
 
Last edited:

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Well when Hiro said the that the series was only going to last 10 volumes I decided to look on the wiki to see which chapter that series was supposed to end at in volume 10. I noticed that in volume 10 was the chapter called Joan of Arc which I remember if I correctly this was one of the 3 or 4 chapters about Erza’s backstory.
I checked, it's amazing
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,636
Country
United States
Who asked for your opinion?, Just get lost when the topic is about Nalu and you won't be sad. I won't stop talking about Nalu, You're reading a manga that contains Nalu for about 40% of the panels. Get real and stop bitching on nothing. Have a nice day!
**

Mashima talking about Lisana and Natsu:

"their relationship interested me a lot, and I imagined a triangular relationship with Lucy. But... I thought "whatever I do, fans will not be happy." So I decided that there will be nothing between them".
"but Lisana is a nice girl, it would be a shame to see her with a bad guy like Natsu, so nothing has changed :)"


Look likes he tell Nali fans that it their ship doesn't exists in a good way lol.

Also there is nothing or intention on gaylu ship, The canon love triangle is Gray/Juvia/Lyon.
This is legit?:blink
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
n itself the famous concept of the "Canon" is little used by the Japanese, that obsection by the famous Canon, comes from the Western Fandom, forgetting that the oriental fandom cares less that, since many of them enjoy everything in general.

Something that I notice is that Mashima as such in Manga I leave all couples open, which is an intelligent movement, because it allows to have an open world and that fans can generate their own ideas, but first of all, the author leaves us a idea in all its publications and clearly it is insinuating us which are the situations referring both to the couples as to the plots.

Oh dear. A sequel would be worse than Boruto :notrust I see them having lots of daughters. Just Natsu in a house of women would be funny. Plus, they seem like the type to have lots of children. :D

I do not understand why to relate it with Boruto, I say, at least to me, (and a good amount of Japanese) they are very fond of Boruto, it is not a bad sequel considering that he is fulfilling his objective.

Mashima himself said that a sequel is possible but it would probably be done by another author, which would not be bad, since it is feasible to allow Mashima to work on his new work and advise on a possible sequel.

It is more, although some do not like Boruto, nobody knows if he could like more a sequel of Fairy Tail, if this is done correctly.

Therefore, you can not do everything to broken bag just because they did not like any sequel
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wow Hiro is drinking this

 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
It's for cana XD .

Or mashima saw the future and that's why he made images with lucy, anna and erza stuffed XD.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Mashima himself said that a sequel is possible but it would probably be done by another author, which would not be bad, since it is feasible to allow Mashima to work on his new work and advise on a possible sequel.
From what I remember from the volume 63 afterword Mashima didn't say anything about about a sequel only if someone wants to expand on the series as well as Mashima would give whoever writes the spin off Mashima will give them his full support. Which I think the spin off will focus on the 100 Year Quest and the search for Aquarius Key because a lot of people want to see that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow Hiro is drinking this

That looks like some hard liquor and I should know I dad drinks hard liquor like Jack Daniels.
 
Last edited:

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
To return to the "" canon "" or not.

Mashima made an open end, but whether one really had to choose between cannon or not.

The answer would be canon considering the end.

For scabies, at the end of tartaros they were not closer than other couples, and if we had not had this detail that they sleep together (cover;)), during alvarez we would have asked the question if they are already in a relationship or not.


We know that they spent 1 year together, worked on the council, but what do you do for 1 year they are in couples you do not know, or who is declared in 1 st.

For Gruvia,

If in the end they are not together, it is because Gray is just horrible towards Jubia, he had to give an answer to Jubia at the end of the war, Jubia is sacrificing for him.

Gray must show more consideration for her.

For the jerza /

Jellal has no excuse for not being with erza, he is free, forgiven for his crimes.

He has more than go to see her and ask for her.

For the nalu:

We know and guess that lucy is in love with natsu and what awaits her, but natsu is not a romantic and long to relax and also that in the head of natsu, he must see lucy as his girlfriend but he do not understand the interest of marriage and kiss XD.

The shot of "" we will always be together "" is quite explicit, when we know that lucy is in love with natsu, she wants to get married and have children.

And even they are always together, in a team, on a mission and they sleep together (even if lucy complains because he does not know XD).

So they can remain "" "friend" "but it did not last all their life but it is probably lucy who will do the first step.


Here after everyone is free to think what he wants and if not I wonder if someone will ask him to make the child jerza and laxmira XD.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So is the new picture of Nalu daughter Mashima’s where it tells what her magic is? It looks like starry cloud but I don’t read French.
 
Top