Games Fate/Grand Order

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Welp, I couldn't buy everything from the shop, even though it was easily doable in my opinion.

NA Pick Up Summon Overview
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't even try. Ended up getting a whole lot of Valentines CEs for the cut scenes, the pages, the crystals, the fous, and the embers. Everything else I passed on.

It was a fun event. But didn't have a reward that really lit my fire.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Got everything except monuments and few CE, got bored of the event two days ago so decided not to play more. Hoping that they don't take break for two weeks and release kara no kyokai event fast.
I am very excited for this event for two reason : one, the shop is filled will skill up materials and not ascension up.
Two, shiki who will fill my assassin role.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Haha, I guess I have to disagree with you @mr.potato here. I would appreciate a pause from time to time where you don't have to worry/think about anything at all. :sweatdrop
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Haha, I guess I have to disagree with you @mr.potato here. I would appreciate a pause from time to time where you don't have to worry/think about anything at all. :sweatdrop
The only reason i said it, was because i considered strengthen quest as a break, and it I would be annoying if they delayed the event for two weeks.
BTW, the gods have heard my prayers and the event will be out soon. They have just uploaded it on Facebook.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just researching the event, This event is very interesting and is very big compared to other events from my point of view. To e honest, I really like the new mission system and I am eager to try it out. As of the free servant, Shiki is very good as a servant her np and skill work great for her and she can easily fit in any Arts team ( I would try Tamamo, Jeanne and Shiki combination where one charges Np, The second protects the team and the third is the main attacker of the team). Though, She comes with her own drawbacks like less HP and her last skill which lowers her HP even more.But still, she can be really good when used correctly.
Event CE's
You will be getting all enemy boost CE's from the shop. So there is no need to rush. There are other 4 CE's which will increase drops. Gonna roll for these two because they are too beautiful.
Mission's and Rewards
There will be 100 missions. You have to complete the missions in the period of 9 days is what I guess and the rest will be for trading. The missions are easy but lengthy like making Shiki bond level 5, so you have to use her throughout the event If you want all rewards. But, most of them will be completed by 9 days with a little bit of grinding each day.
As of the rewards, We will get 7 tickets, 1000 mana prisms, 16 golden apples, 20 yggdrasil seed, 10 hearts, 9 Sq's.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I will only roll for limited CE's using only 5 tickets. But , it will be cool If I get a Shiki.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shiki is definitely going to be a great addition to almost all teams. She looks like a great servant, at least the assassin version. The Saber version looks inferior to her though so I certainly won't be doing any rolling.

It's kind of amazing how fast they are going through event content right now though.

The JP run of this event was late February through early March and there isn't a whole lot left in terms of big events until the next story chapter release at the end of March. The next real "event" after this one is Da Vinci. There are a bunch of small things but nothing huge. So if they keep up this 2 major events per month schedule they've been doing we're going to fly ahead of the JP timeline in the next few months.
 
Last edited:

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
So people, Now that the event has started how are things going on your side? I would love to know.
As for me, the first day of the event was somewhat good and miserable.
The 9 ticket roll I did was somewhat decent.
got jink ke , Kiyo chan, Hektor, Moon cell, Medea
the decent one were Mystic eye of distortion ( the one I wished for :hearts)
Be Elegant ( new CE but of no use to me)
Gandr ( now limit broken)
Formal craft

Gonna use last tickets with hope of getting puppeteer CE, So wish me luck people especially @niichan sama ( If you do give me some luck, Please give me small amount because I don't wanna get Saber Shiki and run out of luck. Saving for Jalter )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of my place in the event, I grinded too much then I think I should have. Used 4 G.apple, 1 silver and bronze apple. Currently in the 5th floor trying to open 504 room. The reason why this is miserable is that I used apples even though today is the first day and knew I need to save for later. the event is pretty fun though. Got all Exp card and not investing in any CE except the Bunny one. Completed approx. 27 missions still no permanent Shiki.:(
As of Shiki, I want the permanent copy and Materials as soon as possible. she is the best art servant other than Medea and Tamamo in my eyes. Ascended to 2nd stage. Her first skill is good but her death resist is pretty much useless considering her instant death chance is 100%. She could potentially be the best assassin if her health were high. Still, she is the best 4* assassin in my eyes and best against anyone except servants.
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, getting a jump start on things Potato?:amuse

I just messed around with the event a bit this morning. Gotta say I like the complexity of the gimmicks this time with mission based structure and the amount of story. I don't really know who this character is so this is my first introduction to Ryougi Shiki. It's doing a pretty good job of selling the idea that she's a fun character so far.

In terms of her usefulness as a servant. She definitely is going to be great to have. Especially against Demons and Dragons and such where her instakill abilities work. Because against bosses and stronger servants even with her kill resist debuff active that's almost never going to work. I'll be interested to see how she stacks up against Carmilla who is my current go to Assassin and one of my favorite servants to use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The more of this event I play the more I like this new progression system. The way it parses out your goals through a master quest type reward system is pretty sweet. It prevents you from feeling like "Oh, now I grind out 1000 sliver quest item." Because it shifts your focus onto doing things like "Killing 20 of X" or "Collecting 100 or Y". Objectives that you feel like you can do in a day if you want to and will get some reward or unlock at the end of it. Even though long term the grind and rewards are probably about the same.

Also love that it takes place on it's own "map" . For some reason the map thing makes a big difference to me.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I did one multiroll, it was utter garbage.

NA Pick Up Summon Overview


I can already hear nii complaining because I didn't add the next row of incoming Pickup Summon Events. I'll add it next time, deal with it.
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
I can already hear nii complaining because I didn't add the next row of incoming Pickup Summon Events. I'll add it next time, deal with it
He currently has his own saber shiki .:8C Seriously what's with this guy luck. He sure is working with kerei and stealing all our luck
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha let me tell you a story. All I wanted was to roll for some event CE's, because I like their design (and because I like KnK). Ofc I also know that this collab isn't going to appear again, so the CEs won't appear again either... which only made me want them even more :XD
So I settled on two multirolls. First multiroll gave me NO EVENT CE's, but this happened instead


I almost forgot to take a screenshot bc I was way too surprised :lmao
In exchange for that I had bad luck with the event CEs, I ended up rolling another two times and I'm still missing two of them (ofc the ones I like more...), but I told myself I won't spend more than a single quartz pack on this event (~25$), so that's what I gotta do. So no Jammin, my credit card is just fine, I wouldn't even have touched it if not for the CEs ;p

Besides that, this event is a lot of fun :zomg Probably the most fun I've had with a FGO event since Halloween. I know exactly what you mean Jammin, the event having its own map always makes it more enjoyable. Also helps that the event has awesome remixes of the original Kara no Kyoukai OST:


:hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh I forgot to mention that I rolled TamaCat during my third roll :XD I guess that's something, at this point I'm only missing four 4* Servants (including Beowulf and Fionn, which both are so meh that I couldn't care less)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your luck is scary niichan. :gwah

Here's to hoping you don't regress to the mean during the Jalter event.:beer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So how's everybody progressing?

I'm currently at 68/98.

Just made it to the 7th floor. And I feel like I might end up clearing the shop along the way. Without really even planning on it either. It's just that while chasing these missions you really end up loading up on event items.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I think I'm doing pretty good so far considering the little time I was able to spend on FGO. It's grindy as fuck, but not really difficult and the rewards are truly amazing. I like the setup of this event.

77/98 for me right now. Can't complain. Super event!
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
I just wasted my 3 days worth of gameplay because of a personal issue. This event is too grindy and it gets boring to do the same mission over and over again. Currently, 81/99 missions completed. Could have done more if I had covered the grind for past 3 days But didn't think there was a need to do so. As of shop, There are a lot of things I need to get. Because I used up all my cats for mana prism.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't get to play fgo a lot this year. Gotta prepare for examswhich are gonna take place next year.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just wasted my 3 days worth of gameplay because of a personal issue. This event is too grindy and it gets boring to do the same mission over and over again. Currently, 81/99 missions completed. Could have done more if I had covered the grind for past 3 days But didn't think there was a need to do so. As of shop, There are a lot of things I need to get. Because I used up all my cats for mana prism.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't get to play fgo a lot this year. Gotta prepare for examswhich are gonna take place next year.
It's funny you say that because it's been such a different experience for me.

I'm almost done with the event. Have the whole building unlocked every room cleared and I'm at 98/100 and I'll get those last two after I beat up 4 more evil servants. And almost have the shop cleared out. Just some mana prisims, skill gems, and the void dust that I have no interest in getting.

There was this grindy wall at about 70/100 where I had to clear those "beat 200 of ___" missions and that one "beat 20 Rapunzel" mission which at 1 per mission suuucked. That was definitely a grind but after that all the missions were linked together in such a way that one you unlock the final floors in the tower you clear a ton of missions at the same time.

After you clear those though I'm finding it kind of a breeze. Just hunting particular servant types in low level missions. Which a couple of Bersekers makes quick and easy.

-----------------------------------------

Also story wise I feel like Nobu and Titoria stole the show. Their parts were hilarious. We need many more Nobu cameos in future events.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Excuse me?! What is this?? Please tell me there's a cheat code?:gwah
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excuse me?! What is this?? Please tell me there's a cheat code?:gwah
Haha, don't worry about that. Shiki saber's NP is AOE instant death. So that's actually a very easy fight.:noworry

Though you may want to get some tanker servants in there for support. Berserks aren't the best for that.
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
Excuse me?! What is this?? Please tell me there's a cheat code?:gwah
There is a really simple trick. First, use shiki skill to reduce death resist . Then using command spell and activate her np and instakill all. If one or two are left do the same process.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did it in one turn ,lol (thanks, wikia)
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Haha, don't worry about that. Shiki saber's NP is AOE instant death. So that's actually a very easy fight.:noworry

Though you may want to get some tanker servants in there for support. Berserks aren't the best for that.
There is a really simple trick. First, use shiki skill to reduce death resist . Then using command spell and activate her np and instakill all. If one or two are left do the same process.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did it in one turn ,lol (thanks, wikia)
Thanks:zomg I didn't even attempt it. I recoiled instantly:XD let me see if I can do it now.
 
Top