Raven has been here loads after that though so I guess she calmed down quick. 



What happen with them ?The only one who said she'll never be back.. and actually never came back was Siberia, I think.
and no, it's still not my fault![]()
Hurray \o/Raven has been here loads after that though so I guess she calmed down quick.![]()

Rules are important in life....Elu
Rules are rules.
We can't be friendly with them.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HelloGry is new blood, hey!? Hi!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What kind of things is there even to disagree about? Forum rules? Who is/isn't a mod?Kaiten was an admin, he had some disagreements with other staffers and decided to retire in the end.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
One instance comes to mind, ask @RavenWait a second
Someone cheated to win this thread ?
How did they do it
Spams aren't allowed right ?

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hm I should probably read things to the end before saying stuff. Oh wellUst went no mercy on Raven when she cheated “as a joke” a while back. Can’t remember how long ago. She got pissed and said she’d never post in these threads again or something like that.
I agree though, cheating is just being a douche even if you do it “as a joke”. More work for the mods, too. Disrespectful.![]()

ShhSome have cheated by deleting an earlier post in the thread if they get #1501, bumping them back to #1500. Stuff like that.
And that, kids, is why you don't fuck with UsteUst went no mercy on Raven when she cheated “as a joke” a while back. Can’t remember how long ago. She got pissed and said she’d never post in these threads again or something like that.

Rules 2 and 3 of the FF threadYes, sir. We'll be good![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, at least in this thread you aren't punished with more work - like you are in the Sheep threadYes...people have this preception you actually win something lol

I expect rules to be broken in a long run.....Rules 2 and 3 of the FF thread
Don't promise things you can't deliver AND don't speak for others.
![]()


One thing for sure is i didn't cheat and i didn't even know the rules, I used a little trick to troll. It's not like i'm sticking here 24/7, I come rarely you know, Wining ain't something i'd care for in such game.
Yeah, I wasn't around when José left, but we never saw him again. But I wanted to say the same about @Bugzee but he showed up last nightA_I? Maybe he never said he’d never be back though. Just up and left..

You get to name the next thread, that's more than enough for a forum game. Not like we need big prizes for everything, especially for places like these.Yes...people have this preception you actually win something lol
I'm actually having the coldest week I ever had in Brasília during the summer xD (as far as I recall).
I'm actually having the coldest week I ever had in Brasília during the summer xD (as far as I recall).
Which means we're having 16~21C '-'
It's too rainy in here for the sun to show up as well, so I can't help you ç.ç (and I honestly want the weather and the temperature to stay like this xD)
16-21 isn't cold. It's -8 right now
