The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Raven has been here loads after that though so I guess she calmed down quick. :amuse
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Elu
Rules are rules.
We can't be friendly with them.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The only one who said she'll never be back.. and actually never came back was Siberia, I think.


and no, it's still not my fault :nod
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
A_I? Maybe he never said he’d never be back though. Just up and left..
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The only one who said she'll never be back.. and actually never came back was Siberia, I think.


and no, it's still not my fault :nod
What happen with them ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
146 more messages...

Nani?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry is new blood, hey!? Hi!
Hello
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kaiten was an admin, he had some disagreements with other staffers and decided to retire in the end.
What kind of things is there even to disagree about? Forum rules? Who is/isn't a mod?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait a second
Someone cheated to win this thread ?
How did they do it :arf
Spams aren't allowed right ?
One instance comes to mind, ask @Raven :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ust went no mercy on Raven when she cheated “as a joke” a while back. Can’t remember how long ago. She got pissed and said she’d never post in these threads again or something like that.

I agree though, cheating is just being a douche even if you do it “as a joke”. More work for the mods, too. Disrespectful. :nod
Hm I should probably read things to the end before saying stuff. Oh well :cookiehand
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Some have cheated by deleting an earlier post in the thread if they get #1501, bumping them back to #1500. Stuff like that.
Shh



Ust went no mercy on Raven when she cheated “as a joke” a while back. Can’t remember how long ago. She got pissed and said she’d never post in these threads again or something like that.
And that, kids, is why you don't fuck with Uste

But yeah, don't cheat to win this thread.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yes, sir. We'll be good :^_^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes...people have this preception you actually win something lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes, sir. We'll be good :^_^
Rules 2 and 3 of the FF thread

Don't promise things you can't deliver AND don't speak for others.
:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes...people have this preception you actually win something lol
Well, at least in this thread you aren't punished with more work - like you are in the Sheep thread
:XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Rules 2 and 3 of the FF thread

Don't promise things you can't deliver AND don't speak for others.
:invalid
I expect rules to be broken in a long run..... :XD
Can't be a speaker to everyone I guess :tem
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
One instance comes to mind, ask @Raven :rolleyes:
[
One thing for sure is i didn't cheat and i didn't even know the rules, I used a little trick to troll. It's not like i'm sticking here 24/7, I come rarely you know, Wining ain't something i'd care for in such game.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
A_I? Maybe he never said he’d never be back though. Just up and left..
Yeah, I wasn't around when José left, but we never saw him again. But I wanted to say the same about @Bugzee but he showed up last night :lmao
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Lambu, @Farfalla, @lady_pompom @Elusia, please tell me it's very warm where you live right now. I need some sun :sad
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes...people have this preception you actually win something lol
You get to name the next thread, that's more than enough for a forum game. Not like we need big prizes for everything, especially for places like these.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Lambu, @Farfalla, @Lady-pompom @Elusia, please tell me it's very warm where you live right now. I need some sun :sad
I'm actually having the coldest week I ever had in Brasília during the summer xD (as far as I recall).
Which means we're having 16~21C '-'
It's too rainy in here for the sun to show up as well, so I can't help you ç.ç (and I honestly want the weather and the temperature to stay like this xD)
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm actually having the coldest week I ever had in Brasília during the summer xD (as far as I recall).
Which means we're having 16~21C '-'
It's too rainy in here for the sun to show up as well, so I can't help you ç.ç (and I honestly want the weather and the temperature to stay like this xD)
:sad 16-21 isn't cold. It's -8 right now :sad :sad
 
Top