Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
Since mashima loves France it would stick well XD.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Do you think than Mashima put a Valentine pics or mini story?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Do you think than Mashima put a Valentine pics or mini story?
I hope so!!! He usually does. I wonder what he would draw. I think he did an Erza chocolate one a couple years ago.

When you put it that I guess Mashima being in France might have inspired him to make this city in his new series based on France.
Magnolia reminds me of a quaint town in the Netherlands or Germany. I could be wrong @BluePegasus. (I forget who lurks this section from Deutschland.)

Since mashima loves France it would stick well XD.
Vive la France! @Darky where is that meme?
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited:

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
especially that will be this year for Valentine's Day.

But I would like a mini story but as the bathroom for couples.

With very good moments XD with the girls who offer their chocolate but nothing happens as expected XD.

And in 1 month the same with the guys for the white days and he offers gifts to girls, but the same funny XD, especially for natsu XD.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
especially that will be this year for Valentine's Day.

But I would like a mini story but as the bathroom for couples.

With very good moments XD with the girls who offer their chocolate but nothing happens as expected XD.

And in 1 month the same with the guys for the white days and he offers gifts to girls, but the same funny XD, especially for natsu XD.
Wouldn't it be easier for Mashima just to do pics for Valentines Day unless Mashima plans to do nothing but mini stories until his new manga starts.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Sorry, but I doubt this tweet is about his new series:
"I haven't thought about it during serialization, but it was an aimless journey. I alighted on the unknown station and walked the unknown city. It's fun, isn't it?"
Ugh :darn
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, but I doubt this tweet is about his new series:
"I haven't thought about it during serialization, but it was an aimless journey. I alighted on the unknown station and walked the unknown city. It's fun, isn't it?"
Ugh :darn
So this tweet is about Fairy Tail huh. Also I wonder what hasn't Hiro thought about before the manga ended and is Hiro traveling right now or not?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
First time we meet Natsu, he’s getting off a train at Hargeon. It wasn’t his city either.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
So this tweet is about Fairy Tail huh. Also I wonder what hasn't Hiro thought about before the manga ended and is Hiro traveling right now or not?
I think he was talking about his way to create the story - first draw, then think about the plot and don't plan too far. At least that's how I understood it.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
Wouldn't it be easier for Mashima just to do pics for Valentines Day unless Mashima plans to do nothing but mini stories until his new manga starts.
But the 2 of me just go for pictures or a mini story.

But if he could do both I also take XD.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
reread chapter 545.
I remember, I don't shipp miraxus but ... that was lucy's thought, hiro seems to have suggested laxus with kana, lisanna or mira, it was like "whatever you prefer"
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I remember, I don't shipp miraxus but ... that was lucy's thought, hiro seems to have suggested laxus with kana, lisanna or mira, it was like "whatever you prefer"
yeah accept for the fact that out of all of those mira was the one that was confirmed to be not happening.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
yeah accept for the fact that out of all of those mira was the one that was confirmed to be not happening.
it was lucy's opinion

on this page was mira that appeared with him
Anyway, the box colors are random
 
Top