Lucy confirmed that ship broke down in harbor.
Lucy confirmed that ship broke down in harbor.
Oh, Mirajane, for What boy is the Chocolat?
yellow = Laxus![]()
Wait then that means then Laxus banged Lisanna or some random girl because Cana is a virgin and it’s confirmed that Mira won’t end up with Laxus.yeah accept for the fact that out of all of those mira was the one that was confirmed to be not happening.
maybe he banged freed?Wait then that means then Laxus banged Lisanna or some random girl because Cana is a virgin and it’s confirmed that Mira won’t end up with Laxus.
Well I don’t think Laxus is interested in men unless Laxus is bisexual.maybe he banged freed?
probably BiWell I don’t think Laxus is interested in men unless Laxus is bisexual.
Do you mean that lisanna and mira can not have sexual relations with anyone because elfman does not want ?, that does not make sense...While Laxus being bisexual would be a way for the Fraxus fans to have their ship confirmed I don't think Laxus is bisexual since Laxus has shown interest in women before. Also I don't think Laxus banged Lisanna because Elfman is very over protective of his sisters and won't allow to have sex with anyone which I can be said the same of Mira so I think Laxus banged a random girl.
I'm sorry if I'm going to offend you, but if they want to have sex with someone, it's not elfman that will stop them ... will they ever have a partner in life just because elfman does not want to? This sounds very sexist...Well I'm sure that Elfman won't allow his sisters to sex since during the GMG when Elfman fought Bacchus and made some bet which if Bacchus won the fight Bacchus would spent the night alone with Mira and Lisanna which Bacchus most likely wanted to have sex with them which Elfman didn't want to happened. Well Laxus always showed interested in women but Laxus has never showed interest in men before which is why I think Laxus banged a random girl.
Well even I would have like to see Mashima do another drawing for Valentines Day but it is what it is and there's always the drawings for White Day to look forward to.a little disappointed that this is just that.
To see in the coming days if he does not do something else.
No, but canna x laxus comes out of nowhere XD.
Even lisanna x laxus, just got tenro when he hits her on the head.
Most likely being the mira x laxus.
Despite what lucy says, his remains "" rumor "".
Oh that's right Laxus wanted Cana to strip for him but does that mean Laxus likes brunettes? Still that would question who Laxus banged since Cana is a virgin.Well Cana x Laxus was something that existed since Phantom Arc at least.
But to me it doesn't matter with whom Laxus ends.
Maybe one night stand with some girl if i think.Oh that's right Laxus wanted Cana to strip for him but does that mean Laxus likes brunettes? Still that would question who Laxus banged since Cana is a virgin.

I apologize, I opened the floodgates and never thought how munch I contributed to it. I agree it's dumb and are very sorry I caused such a off-topic discussion.Are you guys really discussing who Laxus banged? Then move to the proper thread or better - stop![]()

Ooooo, they finally releasing Mashima? He can start telling us things? Lol before he said they would get mad when he let stuff slip. This gets me excited.I will be able to announce various things a bit more. It is likely to be a lot of announcements.
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
It is likely to be able to announce various a little more. It seems to be a lot of announcement.
@Reebi @strikefreedom @Gut's is the man @azhasnts @Angiecakes1990 @Crescent_jinxgrace
