I really want a story of the 100 year quest more so than the newer generation (not yet at least) I like to see what is this quest that nobody has ever achieved on completing, Lucy finding the Aquarius key, more adventures that they will experience along with more foes that each of them have to become stronger to defeat with an add-on that won’t be as bad as Alvarez. But I know ofc it won’t be that, probably about either the FT anime or his new project.
Why do I have a feeling this announcement is just Trollshima announcing his love for cheese or something not related to his work Seriously, I have a feeling he is annoucing he is going to be an interpretive dancer or trying to be a porn star.
An artbook with all of Mashima's twitter drawings now that's something I would buy. But sadly Mashima already finished all of the Fairy Tail projects so a Data Book and a new Art Book isn't going to happen but more spin offs are given as well as possibly more OVAs.
Why do I have a feeling this announcement is just Trollshima announcing his love for cheese or something not related to his work Seriously, I have a feeling he is annoucing he is going to be an interpretive dancer or trying to be a porn star.
Why would you think that did the last arc or last chapter make you that salty? Also I don't Mashima would do or else he'll piss off a lot of people so be positive Reebi it will all work out in the end.
An artbook with all of Mashima's twitter drawings now that's something I would buy. But sadly Mashima already finished all of the Fairy Tail projects so a Data Book and a new Art Book isn't going to happen but more spin offs are given and possibly more OVAs as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would you think that did the last arc or last chapter make you that salty? Also I don't Mashima would do or else he'll piss off a lot of people so be positive Reebi it will all work out in the end.
An artbook with all of Mashima's twitter drawings now that's something I would buy. But sadly Mashima already finished all of the Fairy Tail projects so a Data Book and a new Art Book isn't going to happen but more spin offs are given as well as possibly more OVAs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would you think that did the last arc or last chapter make you that salty? Also I don't Mashima would do or else he'll piss off a lot of people so be positive Reebi it will all work out in the end.
The projects besides the anime/the Fairy Tail in Wonder Land light novel are done which those projects are volume 63, dragon cry dvd/blu-ray, ft 100 words, jigsaw puzzles, train station wall art/fan letters. So the only things Mashima can announce is more spin offs, the release date of the anime, and what Mashima's new manga is. https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...fficial-art-thread.23840/page-62#post-4649963
Well hopefully it’s an announcement about the new series. While spinoffs will be fun, I’m really curious when his next work will come out and what it will be. I’m also genuinely hoping for a girl protagonist, if only because I can read it to my daughter. If it is about a spin-off though, I want to see them all as Adults. FT was the only manga not to go that route, and with all the build up with relationships and legacy it would have made the most sense.
Female protagonist will be great.But the series he writes next should be as dark shounen like Hunter x Hunter,then it will be thousand times better than FT
Female protagonist will be great.But the series he writes next should be as dark shounen like Hunter x Hunter,then it will be thousand times better than FT
That's why I would like to see Mashima's new manga be based on Starbiter Satsuki so we can there be a female protagonist. Same here since I would rather see Mashima's new manga be a dark shonen and based on the little information we got on his new that may be possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a long time in family for a long time. It is a meeting.
That's why I would like to see Mashima's new manga be based on Starbiter Ssasuki so we can there be a female protagonist. Same here since I would rather see Mashima's new manga be a dark shonen and based on the little information we got on his new that may be possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a long time in family for a long time. It is a meeting.
Yeah I really hope Mashima announces something soon unless Mashima is talking to his editor first before he announces anything which would explain why he's having a meeting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aya-chan of Lucy's anime version and the stage where Lucy's stage version of Ai Gaku is appearing, "Broadway and Bullets" I have seen! both of you are cute! Also Yu Shirota is cool and cool!
I've seen Lucy's animated version of Aya, the stage of Lucy's Aika on the stage, and the Bullets on Broadway! Both are pretty! Shirota's cool in Yu's apt!
Female protagonist will be great.But the series he writes next should be as dark shounen like Hunter x Hunter,then it will be thousand times better than FT
i)Darker plot.
ii)POF less
iii)MC being morally ambiguous, you will not be able to completely tell whether the MC is "good" or "bad".MC like Kaneki suppose.
iv)Tension in the plot.
v)Great villains.Villains like Johan or Aizen or Naraku.
So i am waiting for him to see what he declares in his twitter when he announces a new series.
i)Darker plot.
ii)POF less
iii)MC being morally ambiguous, you will not be able to completely tell whether the MC is "good" or "bad".MC like Kaneki suppose.
iv)Tension in the plot.
v)Great villains.Villains like Johan or Aizen or Naraku.
So i am waiting for him to see what he declares in his twitter when he announces a new series.
Well if Mashima doesn’t announce his new series on his Twitter then Animenewsnetwork could do it unless Mashima is going to do the announcements once a day on his Twitter or something like that.
Well if Mashima doesn’t announce his new series on his Twitter then Animenewsnetwork could do it unless Mashima is going to do the announcements once a day on his Twitter or something like that.