The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The anime is great and an extremely faithful and good adaptation. I'm sure you two will have fun with it :nod

Johan is really well done, but I always preferred Grimmer's story and characterisation, and to an extent Lunge as well.
I don't really think I have something negative to say at the manga, not at this moment anyway. It's still fresh, so the hype is still real.
Lunge and Grimmer are great too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is embarrassing but today I was hanging out with Hardy's mom and then I had one of those farts that... aren't farts @.@ dunno what to do now
:oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh.. none of you guys
Whats wrong with me for the whip? :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes i know what it is...its loosely based on the same premise as one of my favorite movies....The Fugitive.
Man out for justice but is framed and on the run.
But you never read or saw it?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No, Elu, you can't be in here with Gry about to share some ******. Lambu will steal the whip and use it on us c.c ( :hurr ) c.c
WTF?

I am the purest person in the room here.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dude, Berserk is fucking gold! GO FOR IT!

The Eclipse event in it is one of the greatest (and most fucked-up) things in manga.
I hear that too. But it always sounds(as it does with you here) that people only like it because it's messed up. Not really a great property that deserves commendation in my eyes '-'
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I loved that movie! Watched it every single day of my life when I was 5 :XD I remember some phrases until now.

:vin Santa mãezinha! Is Farfy your mom? How? Then... What? Elu-chan i promised your father i'd take care of you if something happened and it seems he is taking one of those long siestas now, don't go to the ecchi and ****** side now.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
:vin Santa mãezinha! Is Farfy your mom? How? Then... What? Elu-chan i promised your father i'd take care of you if something happened and it seems he is taking one of those long siestas now, don't go to the ecchi and ****** side now.
Since otou-san isn't here for a long time, I'm a bit lost and confused. I just don't know anymore, pompom-chan.

Help me :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I hear that too. But it always sounds(as it does with you here) that people only like it because it's messed up. Not really a great property that deserves commendation in my eyes '-'
Ah, no man. I'll make a decent why you should read it when I'm not this busy. The gore and action are just a plus.

Just like how Game of Thrones is a good show, and all the gore and nudity are just a big plus. :nod
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Elu-chan, I started watching that B anime on netflix. Only saw the second epi, I'm trying to bring my sis to watch it too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I loved that movie! Watched it every single day of my life when I was 5 :XD I remember some phrases until now.


:vin Santa mãezinha! Is Farfy your mom? How? Then... What? Elu-chan i promised your father i'd take care of you if something happened and it seems he is taking one of those long siestas now, don't go to the ecchi and ****** side now.
It really is a long sieasta for him it seems. Hope he's fine.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It really is a long sieasta for him it seems. Hope he's fine.
Yep, he hasn't come to the forums since the end of MG, maybe taking a break or busy with rl stuff. Hope he is fine too.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Since otou-san isn't here for a long time, I'm a bit lost and confused. I just don't know anymore, pompom-chan.

Help me :emocat
When the parents leave you in the nest alone, that's the time for you to become self sufficient and surprise him when he's back :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, no man. I'll make a decent why you should read it when I'm not this busy. The gore and action are just a plus.

Just like how Game of Thrones is a good show, and all the gore and nudity are just a big plus. :nod
I also heard of the pain of never seeing the story continue as it takes years for one chapter..
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
When the parents leave you in the nest alone, that's the time for you to become self sufficient and surprise him when he's back :nod
By what? :?bunny
How should I surprise him?
We're doing a group-watch on MH discord :nod
Yea, basically :XD
The reason why I'm watching it rn.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nice :hi5
What do you think of it so far?
Interesting, I can't quite grasp the MC yet,

We're doing a group-watch on MH discord :nod
Cool, might drop there if I'm invited :zomg (won't tell you the fact I'm not a very frequent visitor on discord besides the RPG discord)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top