ty, merci-kunI think he asked them to vote in 20 minutes, aka when there is only 10 minutes left. He didn't imply only 10 minutes remained when he wrote his post.
ty, merci-kunI think he asked them to vote in 20 minutes, aka when there is only 10 minutes left. He didn't imply only 10 minutes remained when he wrote his post.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OkayNo he didn't? They discussed my case, along with Demon, when Asako expressed she trusts what I'm saying. It was still about me and Orgz said no one should be trusted easily...
I didn't hint, I fully revealed myself in my second or third post. How am I throwing the topic away LOOOL.
And yeah, Misho, I lied altho things have been there since the first moment, with another player on it, much sense you make '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It ends in 35, you rushy desperate liar :P but sure, force your way.

Yeah I guess that its not as pointing as I read in the first go, it might be in reverse actually.When did I do this, then? I called Asako out when she tried to do it. Agreed from the beginning she was acting weird and she hasn't gotten less suspicious since then.
I’m confused as to how Van 1. says he and Farf is claiming he same role even though their hints are conflicting (one “old role” and one “not old school”) and 2. says he knows which role Farf is claiming (I’ve checked back on her previous roles and there’s at least a couple more which fit her description in my eyes). But maybe that comes down to 1: he’s a “newer” player and their definitions vary and 2: it’s something internal “between them” (or it’s just too early in the morning for my simple mind to comprehend).
Not sure what to make of it. I do agree that Farf is less aggressive than usual (usually with this amount of figurative guns against her she’s already testy) but I won’t hold that against her because it’s a nice change. *ducks for cover*
I’m at work for a good part of the day starting now, but will try to keep up. For now Votekill gnut as a placeholder vote.
Still weird outcome that you go for gnut with Asako following your judgement instantly, like a corrective. Might be me being paranoid though.Okay, we're reading him differently.
Elsewhere, the way @Asako tries to steer the guns away from Farf (without even remembering her hint i.e. not seemingly having good reason) is noted for future reference. If you're Town, don't trust others because they are "usually helpful" (especially on D1 when everyone should be more or less a suspect). If they're Mafia, they've got you in their hand.
Well fuck, good one Van, thanks for giving me a heart attackWell this should be good then.
Votekill gnut![]()

votekill crescent
Votekill goodboy_lawlett
Votekill Lambu!
Votekill Magi
Votekill asako
Votekill gnut
votechange farfalla
Votekill Demonspeed
Vote Kill TSPanda
Votekill DemonSpeed
votekill gnut
votekill Takuan.
Votekill Farfalla
Votekill gnut![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually both make sense, since it also includes quotes of people's posts.@GrySun i believe its vote count? not post count
It's not a coinflip with locked votes =_=nvm i am blind
so if no1 votes now is this a double lynch or coin flip?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh right ~~It's not a coinflip with locked votes =_=
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
everyone haveWho didn't vote?

No one left after Lambu and I voted.Who didn't vote?
what id they had equal amount of locked votes?It's just never a coin flip, actually![]()
That's when a double lynch happens, as far as I knowwhat id they had equal amount of locked votes?
