Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well this should be good then.

Votekill gnut :gnut
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@Lambu its your cue then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
freakin van so trolllllll
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No he didn't? They discussed my case, along with Demon, when Asako expressed she trusts what I'm saying. It was still about me and Orgz said no one should be trusted easily...

I didn't hint, I fully revealed myself in my second or third post. How am I throwing the topic away LOOOL.

And yeah, Misho, I lied altho things have been there since the first moment, with another player on it, much sense you make '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It ends in 35, you rushy desperate liar :P but sure, force your way.
Okay :oh

When did I do this, then? I called Asako out when she tried to do it. Agreed from the beginning she was acting weird and she hasn't gotten less suspicious since then.
Yeah I guess that its not as pointing as I read in the first go, it might be in reverse actually.

I’m confused as to how Van 1. says he and Farf is claiming he same role even though their hints are conflicting (one “old role” and one “not old school”) and 2. says he knows which role Farf is claiming (I’ve checked back on her previous roles and there’s at least a couple more which fit her description in my eyes). But maybe that comes down to 1: he’s a “newer” player and their definitions vary and 2: it’s something internal “between them” (or it’s just too early in the morning for my simple mind to comprehend).

Not sure what to make of it. I do agree that Farf is less aggressive than usual (usually with this amount of figurative guns against her she’s already testy) but I won’t hold that against her because it’s a nice change. *ducks for cover*

I’m at work for a good part of the day starting now, but will try to keep up. For now Votekill gnut as a placeholder vote.
Okay, we're reading him differently.

Elsewhere, the way @Asako tries to steer the guns away from Farf (without even remembering her hint i.e. not seemingly having good reason) is noted for future reference. If you're Town, don't trust others because they are "usually helpful" (especially on D1 when everyone should be more or less a suspect). If they're Mafia, they've got you in their hand.
Still weird outcome that you go for gnut with Asako following your judgement instantly, like a corrective. Might be me being paranoid though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Final Day 1 vote count post


gnut 3x (Organizized, Asako, Vandred)
Farfalla 2x (goodboy_lawlett, Takuan)
Demonspeed 1x (TSPanda)
goodboy_lawlett 1x (Crescent_jinxgrace)
Lambu 1x (Purity of Magi)
Purity of Magi 1x (gnut)
Asako 1x (Holt)
TSPanda 1x (Demonspeed)
Takuan 1x (Farfalla)

15 minutes left
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill Farfalla

Please please, be mafia. :xp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
nvm i am blind :bishie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so if no1 votes now is this a double lynch or coin flip?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who didn't vote?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Will be my last post before the end. Vote kill gnut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top