- Joined
- Apr 2, 2014
- Messages
- 652
- Reaction score
- 329
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Is this still planned to be a seinin? I need to see hiro draw a naked woman. Be honest. You know you all wanna know what it'd look like lol
So what’s Gajeel practicing since the tweet below the drawing said he’s practicing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it’s planned to be a shonen not a seinin and won’t we all like to see that even me though she would just be another naked Elle/Lucy.Is this still planned to be a seinin? I need to see hiro draw a naked woman. Be honest. You know you all wanna know what it'd look like lol
He drew gajevy, nice
I like the matching necklaces and I wonder what kind story Levy is reading?
Looks like he is practising his Batman pose.So what’s Gajeel practicing since the tweet below the drawing said he’s practicing.

Well this couple is the only couple that I ship in Fairy Tail so I hope there’s a chapter where Gajeel and Levy’s twins are born.I like this couple, although they are not the one I adore, I hope that it will soon reveal a bit of the Spin Off.
So is it a fan book about the exceeds and Plue on some kind of adventure or not?
Fans made a book for mashima, a similar to 100 words.
Fanize full of Nalu and Gruvia drawn by different fan artists like Zippi and some others.So is it a fan book about the exceeds and Plue on some kind of adventure or not?
it's actually of fairy tail in general, but it had a lot of nalu and gruvia.Fanize full of Nalu and Gruvia drawn by different fan artists like Zippi and some others.
Well it is a gift from his fans so of course Mashima would be happy.he seemed to be very happy about it
Yes, it's true. That is promotion art for EDEN'S ZERO, new manga of Mashima. Source:this picture is such true? I just saw her on one of the answers on the mashima twiiter.
![]()
If it's not the case it's a good fan art
I only see Happy 0^0this picture is such true? I just saw her on one of the answers on the mashima twiiter.
![]()
If it's not the case it's a good fan art
Well since there seems to be robots and androids maybe it’s this will be a science fantasy manga or fantasy/space manga kinda like Star Ocean. Also I don’t think that’s a Laxus look alike since he’s to scrawny and doesn’t have that scar though that old guy with the metal hand looks like Laxus/Makarov/Gildarts mash together.Laxus, keith.
So it would be on robotics, android this new fantasy.
On the bag of natsu we see a key, the 3 behind laxus seems to have an armor + the robot next to him.
The old man with his mecha-graft.
Keith seems to be metal.