Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

crystalblade13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
652
Reaction score
329
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is this still planned to be a seinin? I need to see hiro draw a naked woman. Be honest. You know you all wanna know what it'd look like lol
 

CyberLance

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
418
Reaction score
566
Age
38
Country
Sweden
When Akira Toriyama draws characters for things like Chrono Trigger, the Dragon Quest games, Blue Dragon and other stuff the characters always look very similar to Goku, Trunks, Bulma, Android 18 and other Dragon Ball characters because thats his style and how he likes to make his characters look.
Its the same with Hiro Mashima and other artists that they got a certain way they like to make there characters look so they will be similar in appearance.
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So what’s Gajeel practicing since the tweet below the drawing said he’s practicing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this still planned to be a seinin? I need to see hiro draw a naked woman. Be honest. You know you all wanna know what it'd look like lol
Well it’s planned to be a shonen not a seinin and won’t we all like to see that even me though she would just be another naked Elle/Lucy.
 
Last edited:

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico

I like this couple, although they are not the one I adore, if I like it a lot, I hope I will do more and that we will present a little more of the new characters that it will create, likewise, I hope that it will soon reveal a bit of the Spin Off.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like this couple, although they are not the one I adore, I hope that it will soon reveal a bit of the Spin Off.
Well this couple is the only couple that I ship in Fairy Tail so I hope there’s a chapter where Gajeel and Levy’s twins are born.

Fans made a book for mashima, a similar to 100 words.
So is it a fan book about the exceeds and Plue on some kind of adventure or not?
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So is it a fan book about the exceeds and Plue on some kind of adventure or not?
Fanize full of Nalu and Gruvia drawn by different fan artists like Zippi and some others.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Fanize full of Nalu and Gruvia drawn by different fan artists like Zippi and some others.
it's actually of fairy tail in general, but it had a lot of nalu and gruvia.
It's cool how they dedicated themselves to giving Hiro this fanzine, and he seemed to be very happy about it
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,481
Age
34
Country
France
this picture is such true? I just saw her on one of the answers on the mashima twiiter.



If it's not the case it's a good fan art
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,085
Country
Genosha
this picture is such true? I just saw her on one of the answers on the mashima twiiter.



If it's not the case it's a good fan art
Yes, it's true. That is promotion art for EDEN'S ZERO, new manga of Mashima. Source:
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,481
Age
34
Country
France
Ha, so a lot of copied glued XD.

There is Plue and happy that seems to be a lucy, since they have the same necklace.

We see erza and wendy.

Laxus, keith.

So it would be on robotics, android this new fantasy.

On the bag of natsu we see a key, the 3 behind laxus seems to have an armor + the robot next to him.

The old man with his mecha-graft.

Keith seems to be metal.

And the person at the bottom with what is around the face.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Laxus, keith.

So it would be on robotics, android this new fantasy.

On the bag of natsu we see a key, the 3 behind laxus seems to have an armor + the robot next to him.

The old man with his mecha-graft.

Keith seems to be metal.
Well since there seems to be robots and androids maybe it’s this will be a science fantasy manga or fantasy/space manga kinda like Star Ocean. Also I don’t think that’s a Laxus look alike since he’s to scrawny and doesn’t have that scar though that old guy with the metal hand looks like Laxus/Makarov/Gildarts mash together.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
As much as I'm curious to see what Mashima will bring to he table with this new world, this kinda kills his secret "Zero" project, doesn't it?
Well at least if Rave will ever be remade we will be getting a secret project named "Rave complete reboot"
 
Top