Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Dragon Ball Z is very, very overrated. I get it, but just no.

Never watched/read/played anything Fate-related and I probably never will, nothing about the entire franchise interests me even a bit.
I recently read the Mushishi manga, yeah, I was very late with that I know. I read it (sort-of) together with @Elusia and I loved it! Definitely want to see a lot of the scenery and scenarios animated. :nod
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I have a bet with Emperor Spriggan regarding which one of our #1's ranks higher (his #1 is not good either : p ). Looking fwd to the rest now.

Yeah your number 1 isnt making it to the top 10, give it up now :fan
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I read the Mushishi manga after watching the (first) series and honestly, it’s one of the very few cases where I think the anime is even better. If you like Kino’s atmosphere @Xadyu, Mushishi matches it. So glad it made it on the top 10! :blai
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dragon Ball Z is very, very overrated. I get it, but just no.

Never watched/read/played anything Fate-related and I probably never will, nothing about the entire franchise interests me even a bit.
I feel the same about all of this.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dragon Ball Z is very, very overrated. I get it, but just no.

Never watched/read/played anything Fate-related and I probably never will, nothing about the entire franchise interests me even a bit.
I recently read the Mushishi manga, yeah, I was very late with that I know. I read it (sort-of) together with @Elusia and I loved it! Definitely want to see a lot of the scenery and scenarios animated. :nod
I agree with Dbz but it will always make it to the top because of nostalgia. Fate/zero, I couldn't get into. I dropped it several times...


What's mushishi about?
I'm a manga person like orgz..So, is it really good?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I thought Steins would come higher in the list than at least one of the 3 I have remaining.

Though 8 is pretty good, so no complaints (not that I'd complain about people liking the same stuff I do, obviously)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dragon Ball Z is very, very overrated. I get it, but just no.

Never watched/read/played anything Fate-related and I probably never will, nothing about the entire franchise interests me even a bit.
I recently read the Mushishi manga, yeah, I was very late with that I know. I read it (sort-of) together with @Elusia and I loved it! Definitely want to see a lot of the scenery and scenarios animated. :nod
Then you're just doing yourself a disservice. All Fate anime is between mediocre and garbage. Except Zero. Zero is a masterpiece.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I agree with Dbz but it will always make it to the top because of nostalgia. Fate/zero, I couldn't get into. I dropped it several times...


What's mushishi about?
I'm a manga person like orgz..So, is it really good?
Uhh, not sure how to explain it without spoiling anything tbh.. @Organizized , some help here?

Steins;Gate
@FaustXIII (9) | @Valhalla777 (8) | @Xadyu (4)


I didn't think it would get much higher than this, but somehow seeing just three people having it nominated is weird.
I thought Steins would come higher in the list than at least one of the 3 I have remaining.

Though 8 is pretty good, so no complaints (not that I'd complain about people liking the same stuff I do, obviously)
For some reason I never thought it'd get higher thatn #7, so I'm still right. It's a good place but not as well-known, popular or mainstream as the upcoming 7 left, I reckon.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Steins gate was very disappointing, surprised how many people love it
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Then you're just doing yourself a disservice. All Fate anime is between mediocre and garbage. Except Zero. Zero is a masterpiece.
Franchises don't get cut up. Either I watch it all or I watch nothing.

In this case, nothing. I've seen plenty of Zero videos, talks, pictures, etc. etc. etc. I might probably know most of anime already, but it does not interest me one bit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Franchises don't get cut up. Either I watch it all or I watch nothing.

In this case, nothing. I've seen plenty of Zero videos, talks, pictures, etc. etc. etc. I might probably know most of anime already, but it does not interest me one bit.
It's perfectly fine as a standalone anime, barely has any connections to other Fate. But if you can't resist having to watch the rest if you got yourself to watch that then sure, don't watch it. They're all really bad compared to Zero and mostly not worth a watch.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Steins gate was very disappointing, surprised how many people love it
Every time I think I finally understand you, you say stuff like this and I'm all confused again...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Steins;Gate was an honorable mention for me. I honestly left it off fully knowing it would make the top 10 anyway. :nod

Man, is the girl with the Rickenbacker bass really placed this high or left out all together? :nrr If it doesn’t get a single point I’ll hate myself for omitting it in the last second.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's perfectly fine as a standalone anime, barely has any connections to other Fate. But if you can't resist having to watch the rest if you got yourself to watch that then sure, don't watch it. They're all really bad compared to Zero and mostly not worth a watch.
I could try it, but it's highly doubtful. Like I said, even Zero alone didn't interest me in the slighest. And I know enough of the show by now to legit know if it's interesting to me or not.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Man, is the girl with the Rickenbacker bass really placed this high or left out all together? :nrr If it doesn’t get a single point I’ll hate myself for omitting it in the last second.
I'm actually very doubtful it's on here to be honest. Would definitely surprise me if it's still coming. (Totally deserves it though)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Every time I think I finally understand you, you say stuff like this and I'm all confused again...
Funny because you give me the same such situations often :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only watched Fate Stay Night but also didn't see it as special.
That's the problem right there :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Gintama
@Gryffindor (10) | @Emperor Spriggan (9) | @Erinyes (3)


Definitely thought Gintama was going to be Top 5, I didn't vote for it because I thought it wasn't necessary. Guess I was wrong. Damn you @Erinyes , you should've placed it higher! :yelling
 
Top