Oh, the public? That one's better to know me as a tough strict guyProof for the public
Confiscating your proof.Oh, the public? That one's better to know me as a tough strict guyProof for the public
Confiscating your proof.Oh, the public? That one's better to know me as a tough strict guyConfiscating your proof.
But you want to live past N1, right? Was just trying to help 

Don't worry, it's all a plan for when I eventually get Bomb/Bulletproof and they screw themselves overBut you want to live past N1, right? Was just trying to help
![]()
Don't worry, it's all a plan for when I eventually get Bomb/Bulletproof and they screw themselves over![]()
Now everyone knows your plan! Fixed.Proof that GrySun can be tsundere![]()

Fixed.
.

Fixed.
Btw, I almost got my sis to take part in deadpad 8'D but when I sent the link, the game had ended already. Well, next time.
grySUN and tSUNdere
Yes there is definitely a connection here![]()

FixedB-baka!
![]()


Wait a second, I just realized... @Elusia you fucking killed me lmao
My luck... janitor kills one person the entire game and it results in my slow and painful death.![]()


Well, this particular mafia chose otherwise and used their Zasz right awayI suppose the rest is a matter of perspective, but I'd like to say two things about the Lover thing.
-A lot of people actually use their Poisoner early on N1 one time, then forget about him til the end of the game. So if he's left on the sidelines it'd be after night 1 or night 2. And even if we ignore that, the Lover player is still in theory the most likely to be selected for kills regardless of his role, because of what you said about their fear for Zasz being Unskilled, and with Strongman being a 1-shot and Mafia Det being so valuable, many would most likely resort to either poison usage or having him kill normally, so in that setting I don't think he'd be left safe from blocks/investigations.
So I don't know how likely the opposite would really be. Still, either option made the role viable for its purpose, the way I saw it.
That would make it a more versatile Lover, then.Sure, but I didn't like the idea of giving them every possible advantage to maximize their chances of success. If on one hand we shouldn't give up on the role because it's had horrible luck so far, on the other we shouldn't include Threesome Candidates and give the Lovers OP role combos every time we include Lovers in a setup either. And in this game, the idea was to focus on a day-phase advantage and lying low for most of the game rather than providing them with chances to respawn and kill whoever they choose with little to no opposition.-The incentivise thing is a minor part of giving them a good combo, the bigger reason to bother with it is to increase their chances from 0 to something. Like I tried with the Jesus, but then the other Lover got killedSure they're very often unlucky, but that's just chance. Eventually they have to be lucky(right?), and that's when having a good combo will come into play. Or having a threesome. Shouldn't give up on it just because they often don't make it.


Fixed that pun for youAnd I agree with getting rid of their other win condition, already tried testing that the other game but that test got @Holt-ed. Though even if they had assassin + jesus again in your game they'd probably still not play together, that was just you being unlucky with those two being lovers again... Which would bring us back to the randomizer talks for LoversBut that talk is at an impasse so doubt there'll be any conclusions from that. Maybe the win condition change, + praying the two stop being lovers, is enough.

Bro...i was like one day away from winning as a serial killer...maybe 2.Well, this particular mafia chose otherwise and used their Zasz right awaySo I don't know how likely the opposite would really be. Still, either option made the role viable for its purpose, the way I saw it.
But seeing you mention the Poisoner being able to kill normally... Is that a thing? He can choose whether to poison or just kill on the same night he strikes? I thought he'd always have to poison, like the Janitor has to "clean up" or the Strongman has to hyperkill the first time he gets chosen as the hitman.That would make it a more versatile Lover, then.
Sure, but I didn't like the idea of giving them every possible advantage to maximize their chances of success. If on one hand we shouldn't give up on the role because it's had horrible luck so far, on the other we shouldn't include Threesome Candidates and give the Lovers OP role combos every time we include Lovers in a setup either. And in this game, the idea was to focus on a day-phase advantage and lying low for most of the game rather than providing them with chances to respawn and kill whoever they choose with little to no opposition.
Besides, from a perspective of pure statistical observation, the more powerful the role of either Lover, the more likely it will meet a premature end and alter the balance early on.
Fixed that pun for you
But yeah, it's impressive how even the KnB game, which was probably the setup most likely to be won by a third party I've seen (either by the strong Lover combo or by the Mentor in that small a game), ended up in a townie win.![]()
Three, I think, if you're talking about the SnK gameBro...i was like one day away from winning as a serial killer...maybe 2.


