The odds for Germany to lose in the second match I would say are 7-1 






My feelings exactly ._.Im still sad for Messi though, the man deserves a WC so much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least Maradona can meme him againWell, I see some of my friends surprised with Argentina's performance which I dont understand, I wouldn't have predicted them to reach beyond 1/8 final, their defence was just terrible in the preliminary rounds :/
Im still sad for Messi though, the man deserves a WC so much.

You missed an opportunity to use this:Argentina players atm be like:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


=OEven though they deserved this result, I don't want Argentina to be out so soon ç.ç So I'm sry Holtie, I'm hoping they rape your team (and, well, that first they tie with the vikings and then that Modric goes genius mode against Iceland as well........... man those are lots of wishes).

Guessing the score of a game requires a bit of... luck, so I guess I currently have the best luck.

