Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
The odds for Germany to lose in the second match I would say are 7-1 :lambirb


:feelsbadman
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wew quite some aggressiveness going on in the field. He should be lucky he didn't got a red card lol. I really like this match :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, I see some of my friends surprised with Argentina's performance which I dont understand, I wouldn't have predicted them to reach beyond 1/8 final, their defence was just terrible in the preliminary rounds :/

Im still sad for Messi though, the man deserves a WC so much.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Croatia stop it...They're already dead :emocat
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And there goes the third :(
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Argentina players atm be like:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, I see some of my friends surprised with Argentina's performance which I dont understand, I wouldn't have predicted them to reach beyond 1/8 final, their defence was just terrible in the preliminary rounds :/

Im still sad for Messi though, the man deserves a WC so much.
At least Maradona can meme him again :lambirb
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Argentina players atm be like:

You missed an opportunity to use this:


And when he celebrates he looks like a titan.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even though they deserved this result, I don't want Argentina to be out so soon ç.ç So I'm sry Holtie, I'm hoping they rape your team (and, well, that first they tie with the vikings and then that Modric goes genius mode against Iceland as well........... man those are lots of wishes).
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
What a match :lmao
Modric is a brilliant player.:wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Even though they deserved this result, I don't want Argentina to be out so soon ç.ç So I'm sry Holtie, I'm hoping they rape your team (and, well, that first they tie with the vikings and then that Modric goes genius mode against Iceland as well........... man those are lots of wishes).
=O

@Holt she is against ur country team. Go get her!!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lmao...I want a WC for Messi so bad...this is so annoying tbh. As for my country, well, I don't trust them to do anything tbh
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Pat is cheating


Report Him :lambirb

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:handgun:lambirb
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Did anyone really expected Argentina to do anything tonight ? Croatia is so much better it's not even funny
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
@Pat is cheating


Report Him :lambirb
Guessing the score of a game requires a bit of... luck, so I guess I currently have the best luck. :p

Yesterday I predicted that all games would end 2-0 and they all ended 1-0. lol Well, one would think the better teams would put some effort into scoring a 2nd goal to make sure they wouldn't lose a victory with a last minute goal but no, it seems it's easier for coaches to settle with what they have, perhaps they don't want their players to get tired for the following matches but still. Anyway, the person who correctly predicts the winner of the tournament will probably win the league IMHO, so it will matter the most. There're lots of surprises, I mean who would have thought Argentina would lose 0-3, so I expect ups and downs from everybody. :)
 
Top