Chicharito 



As I heard today: if you're gonna beat a weaker opponent, then get yourself a big victory.This is Tunisia and Panama we're talking about here.
I'll get myself quiet 'cause I fear Raven's wraith if I say my opinion '-'^ Mother Russia
P U S S YI'll get myself quiet 'cause I fear Raven's wraith if I say my opinion '-'
You fear her wraith? Oh boy... I remember the times with you in MG and... everywhere else.... you were... so sweet.I'll get myself quiet 'cause I fear Raven's wraith if I say my opinion '-'
Ah, that's one of my alter egos. It's currently asleep.You fear her wraith? Oh boy... I remember the times with you in MG and... everywhere else.... you were... so sweet.
![]()
Ah, that's one of my alter egos. It's currently asleep.
I won't be mad at you even if i'm against your opinion ^^I'll get myself quiet 'cause I fear Raven's wraith if I say my opinion '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---