Three again.

otekill demonspeed
!votekill Emperor Spriggan
!votekill Farfalla
Vote kill Crescent Jinx.
Votekill Gryffindor
Votekill Demonspeed
Votekill Crescent Jinx
votekill Emperor Spriggan
votechange to Demon
Votekill crescent
Votekill Emperor
vote change to DemonSpeed.
votelock ES
Vote lock Crescent Jinx.
Votelock Demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't really follow soccer to know who I am.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, she could have been a DM :/ And I'm kind of afraid of that tbh... 2 vs 7 while 1 has no role looks iffy ._.Det out also everyone that voted for crescent are safe unless there a third party that I doubt.

But Demon also votelocked instead of making 4 votes on the other and save himself :/Dammit.
ES is unsurprisingly my top suspect again likely trying to save CJ by votelocking DS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you target?Also I am a Pirate, might as well come out now before all of you think of dogpiling me![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you steal and what did you became.Also I am a Pirate, might as well come out now before all of you think of dogpiling me![]()
Yeah, but to save himself, he did the same thing in the RWBY game D1. Plus he said it was between those 2 for him.But Demon also votelocked instead of making 4 votes on the other and save himself :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you target?