Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I slowly starting to regret I didn't nominate anything myself... Well maybe next year :lambirb



I was surprised you didn't,i was sure you'd nominate Aria from Legrand Legacy :teehee
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I was surprised you didn't,i was sure you'd nominate Aria from Legrand Legacy :teehee
You mean the girl that wanted me to make uninstall the game whatever she gets a line..

She has some waifu traits but I wouldn't nominate character I don't even like..

* Scatia was the best girl btw *
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Maybe I should've nominated Esdeath instead?
Esdeath should be only nominated by someone who wants to be eliminated from this tournament in Round 1/2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know Esdeath by name, I have no idea what franchise she is from, but oh boy.. Do I know her..
Akame ga Kill.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
@Vici

What? Esdeath would make the perfect waifu....if you're into that stuff.

My list of other options would be this:

1. Yuno Gasai
2. Ragyo Kiryuin
3. Hazumu Osaragi
4. Yoko Littner
5. Krul Tepes
6. Female Ranma
7. Mina Tepes
8. Seres Victoria
9. Lust
10. Moka Akashiya
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
HAVE YOU EVEN READ/WATCHED MIRAI NIKKI?!

How in the blazes could you ever think that she would be a good wife? what the actual fuck
Yes I have.

I have a thing for yanderes.

@Vici Oh....
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
There's a difference between being a tsundure and a fucking psychopath though.
She’s not a psychopath.

Besides, she gets her happy end
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
My feelins exactly '_'"
As my nemesis, you would vote against my waifu regardless.

Even Mikasa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You wanted to make out with Esdeath a few minutes ago :lambirb
Esdeath has certain assets over Yuno
 
Top